Aug 3 - DJ Breaking Into Houses And Giving Dudes Blow$#%s While They Sleep

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
14815 pageviews
174 comments

Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
Aug 3 - DJ Breaking Into Houses And Giving Dudes Blow$#%s While They Sleep

Harrisburg police arrested a man they say prowled the bar scene, looking for victims to satisfy an insatiable appetite for s3x in an unusual way.

Police say Dajuan Porter performed oral s3x on unsuspecting men while they slept.

Wednesday night, one man tells only CBS 21 News about the night he found Porter on top of him...

Dajuan Porter is known for DJing around Downtown Harrisburg. In recent months he became notorious for a.ssaulting men when they least suspected it.

In May of 2011 a man reported to police a man climbed up his fire escape, broke in and began performing oral s3x on him. That is the first of three charges that police announced Wednesday.

The next two cases came a year later, in that case both victims reported they woke to Porter performing oral s3x on them and they knew him. The a.ssaults in those two cases happened after a night of partying.

“He actually tried it on me overnight,” stated an additional victim. This man, who asked to remain anonymous, claims Porter has done this more than three times.

“I violently woke up because I felt a hand go down my pants,” stated the victim.

That's where it stopped. The man kicked Porter out of his house. Porter had been over with several mutual friends following a night at the bar.

“It made me crazy for days and I really wanted to hunt Dejuan down and beat him to the pavement,” the victim told us.

Porter was a fixture at Harrisburg bars, often DJing at downtown clubs. According to this victim, Porter's s3x a.ssaults and attempted a.ssaults became known in their midtown Harrisburg circle.

What he didn't know is that Dajuan has a history of s3x a.ssault, and burglary including while in prison in Maryland.

According to a LinkedIn account with Dajuan's picture it says he is currently unemployed, but did work at an investment banking firm in Harrisburg.

Now, Porter remains in jail unless he makes bail.

Police think there are more victims out there that have not filed charges, they urge anyone to come forward. The man we spoke with will testify against Dajuan for a friend of his who he says was s3xually a.ssaulted by him.

A Harrisburg man has been arrested after he performed several s3x a.ssaults on men while they slept in bed.

Dajuan Porter was arrested and charged for numerous incidents, and this is not the first time he has been arrested. The list of offenses is shocking.

On May 1, 2011, a Midtown Harrisburg man woke up to a man performing oral s3x on him. The man had climbed a fire escape and forced his way into the home.

In April of 2012, another man reported that he went to the suspect’s home after a gathering and when he woke up later in the evening, the man was performing oral s3x on him.

Then last month, a man went to a party and fell asleep after partying and drinking a little. He awoke in the early morning to a man performing oral s3x on him.

Porter was taken into custody Wednesday morning and charged with three counts of involuntary deviate s3xual intercourse, three counts of s3xual a.ssault and burglary.

Porter has been arrested for similar crimes before. Last year, he was charged in Worcester County, Maryland for s3xually a.ssaulting his cell mate in prison while he was sleeping.

Porter has reportedly worked at various restaurants and as a disc jockey. According to police, 'he has been very social and quite active.'

It is believed that there may be a number of other victims in this case. Anyone who was a victim is to call police.

[pic - click to view]

UPDATE: Well-known Harrisburg man arrested for performing oral s3x on sleeping men - CBS 21 News - Breaking news, sports and weather for the Harrisburg -York -Lancaster -Lebanon Pennsylvania area

174 comments for "Aug 3 - DJ Breaking Into Houses And Giving Dudes Blow$#%s While They Sleep"

5 years ago '10        #2
DRockBSP 
space
space
$3,919 | Props total: 2700 2700
that's just nasty.
 5 years ago '11        #3
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
I never thought I'd see the day where guys would have to start sleeping with chastity belts on
 5 years ago '08        #4
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
lmfao wtf!
 5 years ago '08        #5
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 08-03-2012, 04:22 PM         #6
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant stop laughing!
 08-03-2012, 04:47 PM         #7
OneTruBeing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i stay locked up so doesnt apply.............but damn really
 5 years ago '05        #8
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4771 4771
 5 years ago '04        #9
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,677 | Props total: 785 785
 5 years ago '04        #10
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,598 | Props total: 2993 2993
thats some crazy & funny sh*t at the same time lmao...dude would get punched in the back of the head with the quickness

imagine you waking up to some wett lips of a s3xy.. and them bam feeling the mustache scratching on ya nuts lol
 08-03-2012, 05:12 PM         #11
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #12
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
 08-03-2012, 05:32 PM         #13
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A serial d!ck sucker fu*king

And its a black dude smh.We losing as a race out chea
 5 years ago '07        #14
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
 5 years ago '07        #15
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
DJJJJJJ Dajuannn Porter on the 1s and 2s and the sneak attack d!ck suck
 5 years ago '07        #16
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 5 years ago '04        #17
DBS 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,412 | Props total: 34 34
I always joke and talk sh*t on my friends for doing something like this and now there is actually someone who does this
 5 years ago '11        #18
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 432 432
Damn this is funny, lol
 5 years ago '11        #19
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
okay this just sick...but please tell it was my girl sucking on me last night yeah it was
i forgot i don't live in f*ggsburg lol
 5 years ago '04        #20
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
" THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOOOOOOOORRRRR " - Martin Lawrence
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy