FLOYD MAYWEATHER IS HOME!! 8.3.2012 (pic)

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 3444 3444
 Darkpoet said:
Now that he has some size on him f!ght Sergio Martinez you punk. Get off his d!ck. He did 2 months out of a 3 month sentence. I don't understand how you all can be happy for a rich dude catching a break in a justice system that most of you would cry in corrupt if convicted of a crime. This is exactly why the American justice system is a joke, but people don't want to focus on the bigger issues at hand. They, as in you all, would rather ride dudes nuts because he's a shaky undefeated. Floyd beat up his girl IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS and this is the man you all choose to follow lmao. Pussies.
Did you really just come in a FLOYD MAYWEATHER thread just to hate?!?
 5 years ago '12        #122
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 3444 3444
 cold_young_thug said:
Ur an idiot bro. First of all, theres gonna be a minority in EVERYTHING. Im not saying ONLY athletes get it, im sayin its not coincidence, that almost ALL the major athletes had, or did have hairline problems. Jordan went bald so we never saw the hairline recede but u think he did dat sh*t to be cool?! wake up and smell the drugs.

Really? bruh what proof can your provide to back this lame a.ss conspiracy up?
 08-04-2012, 10:46 AM         #123
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevante said:
You know how I know you don't follow boxing

Might be best of our era though

And for everyone talking about him bulking up, that's not the type of mass you want for boxing. He was most likely doing low weight, high rep workouts which train slow twitch muscle fibers. He's a boxer that relies on his quickness, so he's definitely going to be losing that slow muscle once he starts training right. I welcome the Champ
This n*gga been boxing and training for boxing since he was 2. You don't think this n*gga knows how to train properly for a couple months?

killadre said:
pleads guilty so his children don't get caught in media frenzy. dragging them back and forth to court putting them on a stand ect alone would traumatize a child. Most ppl imo opinion who continue to support him realizes that. supporting a man who actually beats females isn't my cup of tea.

I'm still looking for reason if he a dangerous person why he's still allowed to be w/ his kids. being a celebrity means nothing nowadays kids are being taken left and right if felt your a threat to them.
We won't be hearing from him again

Last edited by snoopdoggiz; 08-04-2012 at 10:48 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #124
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Ray J or gtfo
 5 years ago '05        #125
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 cold_young_thug said:
Ur an idiot bro. First of all, theres gonna be a minority in EVERYTHING. Im not saying ONLY athletes get it, im sayin its not coincidence, that almost ALL the major athletes had, or did have hairline problems. Jordan went bald so we never saw the hairline recede but u think he did dat sh*t to be cool?! wake up and smell the drugs.
Dude shut the fu*k up, you sound like a fu*kin idiot. Michael Jordans father had a fu*ked up hair line. So did his brother. . It's called genetics. You want to ignore that and say it's exceptions because it doesn't fit your stupid a.ss claim. Young Jeezy is doping as well right? Plies is doping too right? Taj Gibson and Carl Landry are big users of PED's based upon your a.ssumption. All these n*ggas were below 30 with receding hairlines.

Many things can cause a receding hair line, like stress. And it's no coincidence that some of the premier athletes are the most stressed out, with extreme expectations place upon them.

[video - click to view]

But wait, MJ and his brother were doping.

Last edited by Hold That; 08-04-2012 at 11:44 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #126
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
that bears crewneck looked big as fu*k but id rock it tho
 08-04-2012, 02:46 PM         #127
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
feel sorry for miss jackson pus*y tonight
He probably isn't gonna last too long though

Might have to go a couple rounds

Last edited by kevante; 08-04-2012 at 03:15 PM..
 08-04-2012, 04:07 PM         #128
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkpoet said:
So you condoning men hitting women makes you tougher than white people? Domestic violence occurs across demographics. This isnt a black, white, Mexican, etc. thing. This is about idiots like you who support this guy. Knowing Floyd I'm sure his sh*t talking did nothing to deescalate the situation either. If a women puts hands on me, I don't use excessive force to stop her - that means hitting her back. This was an argument not an attempted murder.

Last time I checked Floyd should be charged with a felony. His hands are considered deadly weapons with his training. If you had 5 years of boxing training, and it was proven in court, you're getting a few years for the same charges Floyd got 2 months. You're a clown.

Look at the effects of domestic violence on children. This was a selfish act from both of them. Children don't need to see that mess. A real man protects his family. Floyd is a bi*ch.
What does condoning men defending themselves have anything to do with White people? Secondly you being the feminist brainwashed disgrace to all men piece of sh*t you are, of course you would let a female punch the fu*k out of you and not do sh*t, but I digress. His hands being deadly weapons is a false rumor, I know this considering I'm a boxer myself with experience in multiple martial arts, there is no such thing as deadly weapons as hands, please do you research instead of trying to sound smart when you are only showing how ignorant you are. No one has to register their hands or bullsh*t like that
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago