FLOYD MAYWEATHER IS HOME!! 8.3.2012 (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$718 | Props total: 61 61
Floyd bulked up...Broner vs Floyd 2013
 5 years ago '04        #82
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,265 | Props total: 3849 3849
Welcome back Floyd! Now go finish off Pacman!
 08-03-2012, 06:22 PM         #83
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bettawitchedda said:
^^^^^^^^ you went racist now you the type of brothers that give us a bad name.....brother floyd sh*t he can be your brother all you want....go join him and 50's gay parties with ray j singing to ya.....think you need to look a lil deeper while you unda the scope brotha lol

Scared to f!ght PAC MAN and the lil baby couldnt even do 90 days......after a trained boxer beats a WOMAN!!!! come on now go suck 50 hahahahahah
Uncle Tom is that you?
 08-03-2012, 06:31 PM         #84
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:
welcome home dude looks bigger than before best boxer of all time
You know how I know you don't follow boxing

Might be best of our era though

And for everyone talking about him bulking up, that's not the type of mass you want for boxing. He was most likely doing low weight, high rep workouts which train slow twitch muscle fibers. He's a boxer that relies on his quickness, so he's definitely going to be losing that slow muscle once he starts training right. I welcome the Champ

Last edited by kevante; 08-03-2012 at 06:34 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #85
West1 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 173 173
My money on floyd for his next bout!!!
 08-03-2012, 06:50 PM         #86
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
U cant deny deese n*ggas aint using drugs when u check dat hairline receding. That sh*t is not normal for men under 40, all those "drugs" accelerate it doe. Think about, ALL the major black athletes got hairline problems. Kobe, tiger, Bron, FLOYD.
ummm maybe it's stress
 5 years ago '04        #87
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,174 | Props total: 891 891
 Thee Yung Star said:
Pull ups
Chin ups
Push ups
Tricep dips
Sit ups/million other ab exercises
Hindu squats..

Don't even need a gym membership if you're disciplined
Or if you're locked up

PBoy03 said:
Y'all dudes r gay, he did two months in county...solitary. Didn't even do all his his time, y'all acting as if he was locked up for months...
Read your statement again bruh
 5 years ago '05        #88
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
 5 years ago '04        #89
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16294 16294
 Darkpoet said:
You're happy a rich celebrity got off easy on a sentence that would be at least a year if we had been convicted on the same charges? I don't condone beating women and subjecting children to that mess either. I'll take my L's if that means not supporting this clown. He looks solid yet he was released for not getting the right nutrition and amount of exercise. He got off early and was asking to be pampered in there lmao.
first off Floyd f!ght for a living so if he beat her up i think we could physical see. also they're no pictures of her being beat up.

Also if he such a violent person why would the state of Nevada or anywhere else for that matter let him have custody of his kids after the "beating".

he was released for serving his time even regular Joe gets out of COUNTY JAIL before the original sentenced day

he served more time than Steve Austin who beat his wife, and even more celebrities in the same boat put together w/ no proof

just admit you hate him just hate him
 5 years ago '06        #90
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 1 1
 lifeundthescope said:
What if the bi*ch was putting hands on him? Gtfo with that feminist bullsh*t, if a women decides to act like a man and be in a man shoes she deserves to get knocked out of them. You probably White too, putting our Brother Floyd down. Go home.
So you condoning men hitting women makes you tougher than white people? Domestic violence occurs across demographics. This isnt a black, white, Mexican, etc. thing. This is about idiots like you who support this guy. Knowing Floyd I'm sure his sh*t talking did nothing to deescalate the situation either. If a women puts hands on me, I don't use excessive force to stop her - that means hitting her back. This was an argument not an attempted murder.

Last time I checked Floyd should be charged with a felony. His hands are considered deadly weapons with his training. If you had 5 years of boxing training, and it was proven in court, you're getting a few years for the same charges Floyd got 2 months. You're a clown.

Look at the effects of domestic violence on children. This was a selfish act from both of them. Children don't need to see that mess. A real man protects his family. Floyd is a bi*ch.

Last edited by Darkpoet; 08-03-2012 at 07:38 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #91
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
looks stronger then he looked when he went it
 5 years ago '06        #92
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 1 1
 killadre said:
first off Floyd f!ght for a living so if he beat her up i think we could physical see. also they're no pictures of her being beat up.

Also if he such a violent person why would the state of Nevada or anywhere else for that matter let him have custody of his kids after the "beating".

he was released for serving his time even regular Joe gets out of COUNTY JAIL before the original sentenced day

he served more time than Steve Austin who beat his wife, and even more celebrities in the same boat put together w/ no proof

just admit you hate him just hate him
"pleading guilty last year to domestic battery and a no-contest to two counts of harassment for a.ssaulting his former girlfriend, who is the mother of his three children."

The definition of criminal battery in Nevada is the willful and unlawful use of force or violence on another person . . . An example is purposely punching someone. Therefore, Las Vegas battery law itself has two elements: 1) unlawful force on another person, and 2) intent to use the force.
 5 years ago '11        #93
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
The Champ Is Here
 08-03-2012, 07:46 PM         #94
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
U cant deny deese n*ggas aint using drugs when u check dat hairline receding. That sh*t is not normal for men under 40, all those "drugs" accelerate it doe. Think about, ALL the major black athletes got hairline problems. Kobe, tiger, Bron, FLOYD.
Dude is right, though

People just say "athletes are bigger, faster, stronger, like it's normal. Obviously drugs have something to do with it."

IDK if floyd took some, although I know he used to take sh*t for his hands that's illegal now, but Roy Jones definitely took some. He was known to actively dodge tests by dodging certain commissions. He's still my favorite boxer though
 08-03-2012, 07:49 PM         #95
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks like be burnt some fat off.
 5 years ago '05        #96
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 cold_young_thug said:
Memphis Bleek is doping too right? Because his hairline was worse than Floyds at a younger age..

I can't believe your argument is having a receding hairline at 34 is not normal.. I know someone who had a head full of grey hairs at 15.. I know someone balding rapidly at the age of 26..

I guess someone smuggled some PED's in their a.ss for Floyd to take while he was in jail right?
 5 years ago '04        #97
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16294 16294
 Darkpoet said:
"pleading guilty last year to domestic battery and a no-contest to two counts of harassment for a.ssaulting his former girlfriend, who is the mother of his three children."

The definition of criminal battery in Nevada is the willful and unlawful use of force or violence on another person . . . An example is purposely punching someone. Therefore, Las Vegas battery law itself has two elements: 1) unlawful force on another person, and 2) intent to use the force.
pleads guilty so his children don't get caught in media frenzy. dragging them back and forth to court putting them on a stand ect alone would traumatize a child. Most ppl imo opinion who continue to support him realizes that. supporting a man who actually beats females isn't my cup of tea.

I'm still looking for reason if he a dangerous person why he's still allowed to be w/ his kids. being a celebrity means nothing nowadays kids are being taken left and right if felt your a threat to them.
 5 years ago '06        #98
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 868 868
The f*ck was they feeding him????
 5 years ago '07        #99
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 killya said:
looks like be burnt some fat off.
:ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '07        #100
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 killadre said:
pleads guilty so his children don't get caught in media frenzy. dragging them back and forth to court putting them on a stand ect alone would traumatize a child. Most ppl imo opinion who continue to support him realizes that. supporting a man who actually beats females isn't my cup of tea.

I'm still looking for reason if he a dangerous person why he's still allowed to be w/ his kids. being a celebrity means nothing nowadays kids are being taken left and right if felt your a threat to them.
this!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy