: Dark Knight superfan spends $2MILLION creating home cinema replica of Bruce Wayne's cave

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #141
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 Dos-effect said:
You f*ggy a.ss n*ggas are irritating, I dont give a fu*k what you want to do with your life, or this dude for that matter. I dont give a fu*k how he spends his money, He dont give a fu*k about my opinion on that matter. I have a right to my own opinion, and thought that expressing my thoughts on the matter would open peoples minds on the matter, but all your stupid a.ss can see is "what if that was me" You want to jack off in a theater thats worth 2million well whoopty fu*king doo, but dont tell me a person who is and always will help others when I can a goddamn thing about life when your stupid a.ss is sitting around fantasizing over anothers man's money or blessing. Why most people came after me is because you all are fu*king retards who cant see past your own selfish idealism of what it means to be happy in life. My house that you talked about was only obtained because at the time I had more people staying with me then I do now. My 3rd car is needed because if any one of my other 2 cars break down I can work my morning shift on one side of town and my wife can work her afternoon shift on a whole nother side of town. But you didnt think about that did you dipsh*t? And the third car right now is being loaned the fu*k out at least until next month to help the people currently living with me. I dont want a pat on the back or a fu*king cookie, Im speaking from the perspective of a man who has been blessed to get a leg up in life and who is HELPING others, and not going out and spending mass amounts of money of things that he he could for 1/10th of the price of what he doing it for. The fact that the dude can spend that amount on it never bothered me, it was all the statement of why is that amount necessary......and what could that amount do for people who are down to their last dollar with a family to fee, or who are 2 months behind on their mortgage, or who cant find jobs with unemployment running out. You applauding him for that is fu*king stupid if you cant see this, then tough sh*t, cause Im tired of reiterating the same sh*t over and over.......but dude grow the fu*k up, fu*k this dude, fu*k his money, fu*k his hard work. Everybody works hard, everybody pushes it to the limit, but some people win and some people dont. This as*hole does not deserve my fu*king respect all because he bank account trumphs mines. Stop thinking his money means something that it does not.....what type of character does the dude have, why type of person is he? All question that you failed to ask.........all questions that I will admit Im a.ssuming answers too.......but from his choices in life.......I have alot more insight on those answers than you, someone who can only give him props because he has what you so desperately want........smh.........fu*king idiot.

so do you respect this guys bat cave movie theater or what?
 5 years ago '04        #142
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
who gives a fu*k how this dude spends the money HE EARNED...everyone is always in someone elses pockets, if he has a family and as long as they are taken care of wtf is the problem? He dosent HAVE to give to any charity nor should he have to because some dude whos getting taken advantage of on boxden says so. Whos to say he wasnt one of the "less fortunate" people who made it through hard work and dedication?
 5 years ago '10        #143
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
what happened in here?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy