: Dark Knight superfan spends $2MILLION creating home cinema replica of Bruce Wayne's cave

most viewed right now
 124
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 91
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
sh*t gay.. how you gonna get pus*y with a bat symbol on your wall. now a Fortress of Solitude would really be impressive
 5 years ago '11        #122
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 Dos-effect said:
The 6 fu*king people that are living with me now are not related to me. They are homeless right? I am helping to feed their kids, they have 4 and 2 adults living in 1 bedroom. Before that It was both of my brothers and his wife, not to mention my mother in law who is 74 and my nephew in law who has Asbergers......im fu*king sick of helping people.....but I know down the line if someone else is in the same boat we will open our doors again.........because at least we are in a position to help, there are people who are not

Now this d!ckhead spends 2million fuking dollars on his own private movie theater, now I dont know the man or what charities he donates too, but even with that, that amount of spending on nonsense is ridicoluous, wasteful , and just childish.........if we are speaking on issues of right and wrong what sense does this make? He could give hundreds of families homes for the price of building his own theater in his home. To me thats bullsh*t........

you are seriously overestimating what $2 million dollars can do. he earned that money he can do whatever the fu*k he wants with it. Why the fu*k should he distribute his money to people who didnt earn it?


Last edited by NateRight; 08-04-2012 at 01:35 PM..
 08-04-2012, 01:38 PM         #123
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Hell with my wife, her mother, my autistic nephew in law......all the money I'm getting goes towards my house, but I will say that every time I turn around, somebody needs a place to stay, family and friends, and sometimes people who just need a hand up........and they stay with us until they get on thier feet.
that aint charity.

donate your time to people you dont know who need your help before you come in here all salty.


fu*king miserable douchebag, i'd really hate to see your beast of a wife and mother, that ou have to help out.
 5 years ago '04        #124
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,223 | Props total: 1086 1086
that sh*t is butta
 5 years ago '06        #125
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
my son got batman in bootleg dvd quality too..
 5 years ago '07        #126
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
avatar space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535
 08-04-2012, 02:28 PM         #127
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol canadian company coming down there to build it.

usa lost
 5 years ago '04        #128
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
wow..how are people complaining about him spending his doe on dumb sh*t that he don't need?

you drop $160 on kicks, when you know you got an old pair that works just fine......why don't you donate that sneaker money to charity? Feed some homeless people? ...............exactly.

we all spend money on dumb sh*t, so don't hate when people have alot more of it to spend.

cant tell someone what to do with 2million, when you aint even willing to do it with your $200.
 08-04-2012, 05:02 PM         #129
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingoBling said:
that aint charity.

donate your time to people you dont know who need your help before you come in here all salty.


fu*king miserable douchebag, i'd really hate to see your beast of a wife and mother, that ou have to help out.
You know whats funny, I have a 6 bedroom home, 3 cars that I own no car payment, make 60, 000 a year annually, and my wife is the most beautiful woman Ive ever known. But because I dont agree with this Im salty, broke, a douche, a bum, miserable....pretty much every name in the book.............because I oppose not a private movie theater in a home but one that cost 2 million dollars. Now with my meager means I help out people friends, family, in some cases people only my wife know, and Im the bad guy? And my mother in law is a beautful woman, plus she gets SSI and my nephew law does too, with my wifes income......we doing more then alright you feel me.

On the other hand you d!ck slob this retard all because he has the life you really want and appluad this ridicolous attempt to floss. Now why am I expected to give more when its apparant that Im providing more then enough for what I have to offer, but this guy you allow to be a egotistical as*hole all because he is rich. Why is that the culture in this country that the rich are somehow so much better then the people who are not just because they have more money, when you bi*ches are broker then sh*t most without a penny to your names. You fu*k n*ggas are something else. And your life values are a.ss backwards...........and why would I need to lie about anything? I divulge more of my personal life then probably anyone else on this board.......Im not ashamed of sh*t bruh.... Seriously...........you can tell by this thread alone most of you are monkey see monkey do idiots who all want to be something you not.....point is my life is good and I do help the less fortunate when I can.....will be miserable the whole time doing it....but at least I will....and you fu*ks are on some fake it till you make bullsh*t aspiring to be rich just so you can flaunt your cash in the face of those who don't have it.....but most of you won't get there....sh*t most won't even reach my status in life.....but at least you vicariously live through people like this wanna be bat,an a.ss n*gga...if he were broke he would the worst nerd ever, but he is rich so you can over look this lonely a.ss attempt of superiority....and offer d!ck sucks instead right?


Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-04-2012 at 06:12 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #130
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Dos-effect said:
You know whats funny, I have a 6 bedroom home, 3 cars that I own no car payment, make 60, 000 a year annually, and my wife is the most beautiful woman Ive ever known. But because I dont agree with this Im salty, broke, a douche, a bum, miserable....pretty much every name in the book.............because I oppose not a private movie theater in a home but one that cost 2 million dollars. Now with my meager means I help out people friends, family, in some cases people only my wife know, and Im the bad guy? And my mother in law is a beautful woman, plus she gets SSI and my nephew law does too, with my wifes income......we doing more then alright you feel me.

On the other hand you d!ck slob this retard all because he has the life you really want and appluad this ridicolous attempt to floss. Now why am I expected to give more when its apparant that Im providing more then enough for what I have to offer, but this guy you allow to be a egotistical as*hole all because he is rich. Why is that the culture in this country that the rich are somehow so much better then the people who are not just because they have more money, when you bi*ches are broker then sh*t most without a penny to your names. You fu*k n*ggas are something else. And your life values are a.ss backwards...........and why would I need to lie about anything? I divulge more of my personal life then probably anyone else on this board.......Im not ashamed of sh*t bruh.... Seriously...........you can tell by this thread alone most of you are monkey see monkey do idiots who all want to be something you not.....point is my life is good and I do help the less fortunate when I can.....will be miserable the whole time doing it....but at least I will....and you fu*ks are on some fake it till you make bullsh*t aspiring to be rich just so you can flaunt your cash in the face of those who don't have it.....but most of you won't get there....sh*t most won't even reach my status in life.....but at least you vicariously live through people like this wanna be bat,an a.ss n*gga...if he were broke he would the worst nerd ever, but he is rich so you can over look this lonely a.ss attempt of superiority....and offer d!ck sucks instead right?



3 cars and a 6 bedroom house? sell 2 of those cars and downgrade to a 3 bedroom house and take the money u make and donate it to charity..fu*k's wrong with u bruh?
 08-04-2012, 06:31 PM         #131
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
3 cars and a 6 bedroom house? sell 2 of those cars and downgrade to a 3 bedroom house and take the money u make and donate it to charity..fu*k's wrong with u bruh?

I live 20 miles outside the city, all 3 are needed for me, wifey, and emergency vehicle in case one breaks down. 2 spare bedrooms, one for guest and one for family...........
 5 years ago '06        #132
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Dos-effect said:
I live 20 miles outside the city, all 3 are needed for me, wifey, and emergency vehicle in case one breaks down. 2 spare bedrooms, one for guest and one for family...........

guest? u think those starving african children care about ur guests? they sleep on dirt floors and a couch isnt good enough for ur guests? downgrade and donate that money bruh emergency vehicle? hand that sh*t over too
 08-04-2012, 07:22 PM         #133
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
guest? u think those starving african children care about ur guests? they sleep on dirt floors and a couch isnt good enough for ur guests? downgrade and donate that money bruh emergency vehicle? hand that sh*t over too
You can have all three of them raggedy bi*ches..........honestly..........and the point you are trying to make is mute, once again your attempting to argue that If I'm not giving all I have then how can I get mad at the next man for not doing the same........but thats not the point Im making, My problem with that is Im not asking anyone to give their all.......just simply be a little less selfish and oblvious to this growing culture of people who are rich being derserving of praise for that fact. He may have worked for every cent of that money and again I dont know what all he chooses to spend his money on.......and he derserves to spend it how he chooses, but how can you or anyone appluad him for this? Whats the point? What could 2 million dollars really do for someone who doesnt even have 1? For what ever circumstances there are people who need help. People like to play on this self responsibility speech, but we all know that lifes cards fall where they may. And that bi*ch doesn't play fair with anyone. Most loose seldomly while others are doomed to loose repeatedly until they cant loose anymore. There is nothing wrong with respecting that aspect of life. We cant heal the world but we can at least respect it for what it is. What is wrong that? I dont hate the idea because it cost alot to do it, I dont like it because its in poor taste and another fail for the human race in general. Money is not everything in the world. Thier is nothing wrong with striving to get it but after you get it help others whose cards didn't fall like yours did.........Hard work is hard work......but that break didn't come from hard work, it came from opportunity that landed in your favor.......remember that.
 5 years ago '04        #134
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
your point is void!

the fact is that you own stuff that you don't need.

but you came in this thread to criticize someone else for doing the same.

instead of people always turning to the thousands of super rich people to solve economic hardships with all of the extra money they have.......it can be just as easily solved by the 100 million people living average, donating the extra $100 they spend on bullhsit they dont need.
 5 years ago '06        #135
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Dos-effect said:
You can have all three of them raggedy bi*ches..........honestly..........and the point you are trying to make is mute, once again your attempting to argue that If I'm not giving all I have then how can I get mad at the next man for not doing the same........but thats not the point Im making, My problem with that is Im not asking anyone to give their all.......just simply be a little less selfish and oblvious to this growing culture of people who are rich being derserving of praise for that fact. He may have worked for every cent of that money and again I dont know what all he chooses to spend his money on.......and he derserves to spend it how he chooses, but how can you or anyone appluad him for this? Whats the point? What could 2 million dollars really do for someone who doesnt even have 1? For what ever circumstances there are people who need help. People like to play on this self responsibility speech, but we all know that lifes cards fall where they may. And that bi*ch doesn't play fair with anyone. Most loose seldomly while others are doomed to loose repeatedly until they cant loose anymore. There is nothing wrong with respecting that aspect of life. We cant heal the world but we can at least respect it for what it is. What is wrong that? I dont hate the idea because it cost alot to do it, I dont like it because its in poor taste and another fail for the human race in general. Money is not everything in the world. Thier is nothing wrong with striving to get it but after you get it help others whose cards didn't fall like yours did.........Hard work is hard work......but that break didn't come from hard work, it came from opportunity that landed in your favor.......remember that.

who are u to a.ssume this guy didnt just donate over millions to charity? maybe the guy just donated 10 million last week, how would u know? it's not in bad taste to enjoy to money u worked for...

i 100% guarantee that if u had the kind of money he has, u'd splurge on some sh*t u dont need and spend money that could've went to charity..it's easy to talk about what people should and shouldnt do with their money when u dont have it because it doesnt affect u, but if the shoe was on the other foot, u'd be thinking differently




and brah, u gotta learn the difference between "loose" and "lose"..when i read sh*t like this:

Most loose seldomly while others are doomed to loose repeatedly until they cant loose anymore.
 08-04-2012, 07:56 PM         #136
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
who are u to a.ssume this guy didnt just donate over millions to charity? maybe the guy just donated 10 million last week, how would u know? it's not in bad taste to enjoy to money u worked for...

i 100% guarantee that if u had the kind of money he has, u'd splurge on some sh*t u dont need and spend money that could've went to charity..it's easy to talk about what people should and shouldnt do with their money when u dont have it because it doesnt affect u, but if the shoe was on the other foot, u'd be thinking differently




and brah, u gotta learn the difference between "loose" and "lose"..when i read sh*t like this:




Now see you two stupid a.ss n*ggas just the missed the point of everything stated......ignorance is truly fu*king bliss isn't it?
 08-04-2012, 07:59 PM         #137
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pichito25 said:
your point is void!

the fact is that you own stuff that you don't need.

but you came in this thread to criticize someone else for doing the same.

instead of people always turning to the thousands of super rich people to solve economic hardships with all of the extra money they have.......it can be just as easily solved by the 100 million people living average, donating the extra $100 they spend on bullhsit they dont need.
So what don't I need?
 5 years ago '10        #138
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 5 years ago '11        #139
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40919 40919
 Dos-effect said:
You can have all three of them raggedy bi*ches..........honestly..........and the point you are trying to make is mute, once again your attempting to argue that If I'm not giving all I have then how can I get mad at the next man for not doing the same........but thats not the point Im making, My problem with that is Im not asking anyone to give their all.......just simply be a little less selfish and oblvious to this growing culture of people who are rich being derserving of praise for that fact. He may have worked for every cent of that money and again I dont know what all he chooses to spend his money on.......and he derserves to spend it how he chooses, but how can you or anyone appluad him for this? Whats the point? What could 2 million dollars really do for someone who doesnt even have 1? For what ever circumstances there are people who need help. People like to play on this self responsibility speech, but we all know that lifes cards fall where they may. And that bi*ch doesn't play fair with anyone. Most loose seldomly while others are doomed to loose repeatedly until they cant loose anymore. There is nothing wrong with respecting that aspect of life. We cant heal the world but we can at least respect it for what it is. What is wrong that? I dont hate the idea because it cost alot to do it, I dont like it because its in poor taste and another fail for the human race in general. Money is not everything in the world. Thier is nothing wrong with striving to get it but after you get it help others whose cards didn't fall like yours did.........Hard work is hard work......but that break didn't come from hard work, it came from opportunity that landed in your favor.......remember that.
what is it to you if people want to applaud the man. Some of us actually find it cool that he could of done that with his hard earned money. I might dream of movie theaters while you dream of minivans to carry around the homeless. I won't knock you for that, we all have our own thing. Why most people came after you in the thread is because you trying to knock the dude for building something he always wanted. The man obviously made it to where he wanted to be in life to buy or build sh*t like this and you can never knock someone for being or reaching where they wanted to in life.
On another note you don't know what this man has done to help the less fortunate in life just like we don't know what you did or vice versa. If money wasn't everything in the world you wouldn't be in a 6 bedroom house with 3 cars bro so stop talking sh*t. You have an emergency car where many people do not regardless if it's a piece of sh*t or not.
 08-07-2012, 01:49 PM         #140
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pakchoy said:
what is it to you if people want to applaud the man. Some of us actually find it cool that he could of done that with his hard earned money. I might dream of movie theaters while you dream of minivans to carry around the homeless. I won't knock you for that, we all have our own thing. Why most people came after you in the thread is because you trying to knock the dude for building something he always wanted. The man obviously made it to where he wanted to be in life to buy or build sh*t like this and you can never knock someone for being or reaching where they wanted to in life.
On another note you don't know what this man has done to help the less fortunate in life just like we don't know what you did or vice versa. If money wasn't everything in the world you wouldn't be in a 6 bedroom house with 3 cars bro so stop talking sh*t. You have an emergency car where many people do not regardless if it's a piece of sh*t or not.
You f*ggy a.ss n*ggas are irritating, I dont give a fu*k what you want to do with your life, or this dude for that matter. I dont give a fu*k how he spends his money, He dont give a fu*k about my opinion on that matter. I have a right to my own opinion, and thought that expressing my thoughts on the matter would open peoples minds on the matter, but all your stupid a.ss can see is "what if that was me" You want to jack off in a theater thats worth 2million well whoopty fu*king doo, but dont tell me a person who is and always will help others when I can a goddamn thing about life when your stupid a.ss is sitting around fantasizing over anothers man's money or blessing. Why most people came after me is because you all are fu*king retards who cant see past your own selfish idealism of what it means to be happy in life. My house that you talked about was only obtained because at the time I had more people staying with me then I do now. My 3rd car is needed because if any one of my other 2 cars break down I can work my morning shift on one side of town and my wife can work her afternoon shift on a whole nother side of town. But you didnt think about that did you dipsh*t? And the third car right now is being loaned the fu*k out at least until next month to help the people currently living with me. I dont want a pat on the back or a fu*king cookie, Im speaking from the perspective of a man who has been blessed to get a leg up in life and who is HELPING others, and not going out and spending mass amounts of money of things that he he could for 1/10th of the price of what he doing it for. The fact that the dude can spend that amount on it never bothered me, it was all the statement of why is that amount necessary......and what could that amount do for people who are down to their last dollar with a family to fee, or who are 2 months behind on their mortgage, or who cant find jobs with unemployment running out. You applauding him for that is fu*king stupid if you cant see this, then tough sh*t, cause Im tired of reiterating the same sh*t over and over.......but dude grow the fu*k up, fu*k this dude, fu*k his money, fu*k his hard work. Everybody works hard, everybody pushes it to the limit, but some people win and some people dont. This as*hole does not deserve my fu*king respect all because he bank account trumphs mines. Stop thinking his money means something that it does not.....what type of character does the dude have, why type of person is he? All question that you failed to ask.........all questions that I will admit Im a.ssuming answers too.......but from his choices in life.......I have alot more insight on those answers than you, someone who can only give him props because he has what you so desperately want........smh.........fu*king idiot.


Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-07-2012 at 02:03 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy