: Dark Knight superfan spends $2MILLION creating home cinema replica of Bruce Wayne's cave

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Pakchoy 830 heat pts830
space
space
$6,644 | Props total: 40678 40678
 ImmortalGuru said:
Don't get me wrong, it looks great....but n*gga. We got n*ggas starvin, people homeless, and folks that CAN'T get a job even after graduating college while this dude has $2 Million to blow.

But who's fault is that? I've heard a lot of people talk that some have more opportunity than others etc. You create your own opportunity. We have no idea what this guy did to make it to the point where he could blow 2 mill on a batcave but he did and i can only give him props for making it and actually spending it the way he likes. It's like that Oprah thread about the guy asking her what has she done for the community lately and she replied she put 500 african americans through college and asked him what has he done for the community lately.
 5 years ago '11        #102
Pakchoy 830 heat pts830
space
space
$6,644 | Props total: 40678 40678
 IronMaiden said:
This guy can blow 2 million like it's nothing and you think you think you get more pus*y them him? He's probably smashing super model level bi*ches while you hit up some hood stank.

Salty a.ss bum.
this dude

[video - click to view]

08-04-2012, 11:31 AM         #103
Alec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
I might be a broke bi*ch, but Im getting more pus*y then this fool for sure..........2 million damn dollars on this fairy a.ss looking bullsh*t...........This is why our country is failing............
You sure you getting pus*y at all? It seems like you're real stressed out from fapping too much.
 5 years ago '08        #104
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1219 1219
 aceboogie83 said:

funny thing is, if i had a spare 2 million, which im pretty sure who ever buit this is in the hundreds of million if not billions, i'd do the same. and if your story is real with wife, parents, ten homeless people, stray dogs..... living in your house, how much a.ss are you getting. I guarantee dude with his own bat cave is getting plenty. sh*t, that would be my pick up line, "hey baby, wanna get violated in the batcave?" and i can say that ish because i got a fukn batcave, in my house, which is probably insane.
dont let dude fool you

he lives with his wife and here and there a friend will "SLEEP OVER"

its so obvious his story is just helping his cause. he actin like he runnin a homeless shelter with friends lmao wtf

how many homless friends you have"?
 5 years ago '05        #105
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242 OP
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 Dos-effect said:
I might be a broke bi*ch, but Im getting more pus*y then this fool for sure..........2 million damn dollars on this fairy a.ss looking bullsh*t...........This is why our country is failing............

Aint you married d!ckhead? You getting the same buns everyday. if your wife lets you hit. Your a fu*king clown. Now go feed the homeless
 5 years ago '06        #106
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Looks nice.
 5 years ago '05        #107
Lobo please 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 1839 1839

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #108
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242 OP
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 Tykalx said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #109
drosmoka 
space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 1 1
so this is what mpmastamind510 traded his soul for
 5 years ago '11        #110
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

i want that
 5 years ago '05        #111
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Dos-effect said:
No you're not

You are an uneducated kid making pennies working a bumass job

08-04-2012, 01:11 PM         #112
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:
got damn
I see what you did there
 08-04-2012, 01:12 PM         #113
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol that's vicious .. that's a W for him
 5 years ago '04        #114
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
That's pretty bad a.ss
 5 years ago '05        #115
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
 Dos-effect said:
Dude seriously you dont think 2 million dollars could feed so many families, I mean its his money, but at what point do you just not look the other way, this is bullsh*t...............
it's not this guy requirement to feed your a.ss. Just because someone has money does not mean it is a requirement to take care of your lazy a.ss. A person has the right to do whatever the !! he/she wants with their money.

What have you done for anybody in need. I am sure you glow a ton of money on shoes/clothes/pr0n who the !! have you helpf???????????
 08-04-2012, 01:15 PM         #116
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that sh*t is fresh as fu*k
 5 years ago '09        #117
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 Dos-effect said:
ppl who say they get more pus*y than anyone in an argument are the main ones who barely get it
 5 years ago '05        #118
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
 Dos-effect said:
Dude seriously you dont think 2 million dollars could feed so many families, I mean its his money, but at what point do you just not look the other way, this is bullsh*t...............
Exactly, it's HIS fu*kING $$!! and you don't know the fu*king guy or what good he does so stfu and wipe a homeless man's a.ss if your such a philanthropist.
 5 years ago '05        #119
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
 Dos-effect said:
Hell with my wife, her mother, my autistic nephew in law......all the money I'm getting goes towards my house, but I will say that every time I turn around, somebody needs a place to stay, family and friends, and sometimes people who just need a hand up........and they stay with us until they get on thier feet.
So you cheating on your wife with the pus*y you getting out here right? Man why the !! you come in and makeup some BS like this. You trying to just ruin yourself on this site.
 5 years ago '08        #120
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Bobby's World said:
And then the overall question is this...If you've got that much money to do that, will you care about what the next person claims is dumb sh*t?
Depends on who that next person is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy