: Dark Knight superfan spends $2MILLION creating home cinema replica of Bruce Wayne's cave

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2012, 08:13 AM         #81
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a nerd fu*k
 5 years ago '10        #82
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
 5 years ago '05        #83
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3437 3437
 Dos-effect said:
Thats retarded..........guy has nothing else better to do?
Spend the majority of your free time at home, may as well make it look how you want it if I had the money i might do something like that.
 5 years ago '06        #84
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Dos-effect said:
Hell with my wife, her mother, my autistic nephew in law......all the money I'm getting goes towards my house, but I will say that every time I turn around, somebody needs a place to stay, family and friends, and sometimes people who just need a hand up........and they stay with us until they get on thier feet.
muthafu*ka had an excuse on deck
 5 years ago '05        #85
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3437 3437
 aceboogie83 said:

funny thing is, if i had a spare 2 million, which im pretty sure who ever buit this is in the hundreds of million if not billions, i'd do the same. and if your story is real with wife, parents, ten homeless people, stray dogs..... living in your house, how much a.ss are you getting. I guarantee dude with his own bat cave is getting plenty. sh*t, that would be my pick up line, "hey baby, wanna get violated in the batcave?" and i can say that ish because i got a fukn batcave, in my house, which is probably insane.
This ... close thread.
 08-04-2012, 09:08 AM         #86
PYP187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im impressed, why isnt this on the news ?
 5 years ago '10        #87
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
sh*t is fu*king dope.. impressed by the high quality
 5 years ago '07        #88
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Smokeen Freeman said:
U not, Hoes come out theirpanties when they see that sh*t.

bi*ches be like "So we can have s3x in the bat cave"

[pic - click to view]

highly doubtful
 5 years ago '05        #89
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Arson said:

As far as the overall argument in this thread goes...

You can spend all the money you want on any frivolous sh*t you want, but don't be surprised or get defensive when somebody points out that you're blowing money on dumb sh*t
And then the overall question is this...If you've got that much money to do that, will you care about what the next person claims is dumb sh*t?
 5 years ago '09        #90
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
thats one of the hardest set ups ive ever seen
 5 years ago '08        #91
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
that sh*t dope a.ss fu*k...
 5 years ago '04        #92
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
waste.. It wont even be so cool unless you're actually watching a batman flick which would get boring afterwhile. He could have bought multiple homes in different states/countries, EXPAND Also, I'm not so sure 2mill would cover the cost?? Materials, Replicas, Labor, Electricians/wiring, Plumbing, etc. If so, I hope he gives the work to local contractors, spread the wealth.
 5 years ago '04        #93
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
Don't get me wrong, it looks great....but n*gga. We got n*ggas starvin, people homeless, and folks that CAN'T get a job even after graduating college while this dude has $2 Million to blow.

5 years ago '04        #94
RB26deTT 2 heat pts
space
space
$824 | Props total: 108 108
tears of joy, sh*ts ill!
 5 years ago '04        #95
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
can't lie, that is sick
 5 years ago '10        #96
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Adopt me cuh.
 5 years ago '07        #97
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,864 | Props total: 813 813
 p00rky said:
Money?

You can donate your "time"

I have my own online business, pay for my little brothers expenses for college, help out my parents financially (disabled father, cancer survivor), dog sit my fathers stupid a.ss dog sometimes, train at american kickboxing academy, etc...

Yet I still have time to go to my old neighborhood and help in the soup kitchen and community garden. Hell I volunteer at my grandmothers church and I am Atheist. Do you know how annoying it is to have ppl preach to you?

Quit making excuses.

You're sitting behind your computer telling someone how to spend their money. You don't even know if he does charity work or not

Yet you do jack sh*t to help out others that aren't related to you...

Really?
this.
 5 years ago '07        #98
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,864 | Props total: 813 813
well my question is this: when will he ever be able to enjoy his hard earned $$?? Dumb a.sses is running up and down the place yelling YOLO but n*ggaz get salty when a man wants to nice up his basement... yall elect these fools out there to fu*k up your economy anyway. mind as well live it up a one two times yes...
 5 years ago '11        #99
Pakchoy 830 heat pts830
space
space
$6,644 | Props total: 40669 40669
 FoShizzle8 said:
well yeah but theres good ways of spending the money.and bad ways

a bad way would be p!ss it all away by building this worthless sh*t when you could of donated it to a good cause
I honestly can't agree with you on that. A bad way is to buy headphones like lil wayne for a million a piece. At least this dude has something special in his house. Can you imagine if you had this and you had a son? My son would absolutely love this not to even mention when his friends come over etc. Listen yolo and you can't be buried with your money. If the guy had 2 mill to do this you best believe he got another 50 or 100 behind it.
 5 years ago '04        #100
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,593 | Props total: 2989 2989
 Dos-effect said:
The 6 fu*king people that are living with me now are not related to me. They are homeless right? I am helping to feed their kids, they have 4 and 2 adults living in 1 bedroom. Before that It was both of my brothers and his wife, not to mention my mother in law who is 74 and my nephew in law who has Asbergers......im fu*king sick of helping people.....but I know down the line if someone else is in the same boat we will open our doors again.........because at least we are in a position to help, there are people who are not

Now this d!ckhead spends 2million fuking dollars on his own private movie theater, now I dont know the man or what charities he donates too, but even with that, that amount of spending on nonsense is ridicoluous, wasteful , and just childish.........if we are speaking on issues of right and wrong what sense does this make? He could give hundreds of families homes for the price of building his own theater in his home. To me thats bullsh*t........
why do you a.ssume he may not do something positive with this construction like say maybe invite some needy kids over or hosipital ridden children over for movie time or something....
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
128 comments
18 hours ago