: Dark Knight superfan spends $2MILLION creating home cinema replica of Bruce Wayne's cave

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Dos-effect said:
I might be a broke bi*ch, but Im getting more pus*y then this fool for sure..........2 million damn dollars on this fairy a.ss looking bullsh*t...........This is why our country is failing............
dumbass, if he spending money he is stimulating the economy...secondly if he has money to blow, im pretty sure his standard of life is better then yours....how you figure getting more pus*y then the next man means you are more of a success....

Last edited by Boo The Fool; 08-03-2012 at 09:36 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #62
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Smokeen Freeman said:
U not, Hoes come out their panties when they see that sh*t.

bi*ches be like "So we can have s3x in the bat cave"

[pic - click to view]

and i bet she spray all over like the massacre
 08-03-2012, 09:39 PM         #63
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boo The Fool said:
..how you figure getting more pus*y then the next man means you are more of a success....
Good point..........guess I really cant can I?
 5 years ago '12        #64
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 ShadyVsEminem said:
That sh*thole cave of yours would qualify
What the fu*k you tryna say bi*chboy?
 5 years ago '06        #65
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Dos-effect said:
Hey when you got at least 2 million dollars and your ambition is to build a private movie theater in a simulated Cave of a fictional super hero I think its safe to say pus*y is nothing thats easy for you to come by. I a.ssuming of course

the stupid sh*t people come up with to deal with their bitterness and jealousy

u really trying to convince yourself u're getting more pus*y than a dude who has 2 million to blow, just because u have 6 homeless people living with u?
 5 years ago '10        #66
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 coolio said:
the stupid sh*t people come up with to deal with their bitterness and jealousy

u really trying to convince yourself u're getting more pus*y than a dude who has 2 million to blow, just because u have 6 homeless people living with u?
 5 years ago '04        #67
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
yeah, I'm jelly
 08-03-2012, 11:17 PM         #68
BronxIvz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-03-2012, 11:23 PM         #69
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
I might be a broke bi*ch, but Im getting more pus*y then this fool for sure..........2 million damn dollars on this fairy a.ss looking bullsh*t...........This is why our country is failing............
This guy can blow 2 million like it's nothing and you think you think you get more pus*y them him? He's probably smashing super model level bi*ches while you hit up some hood stank.

Salty a.ss bum.
 5 years ago '06        #70
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 5 years ago '04        #71
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
 Dos-effect said:
Hell with my wife, her mother, my autistic nephew in law......all the money I'm getting goes towards my house, but I will say that every time I turn around, somebody needs a place to stay, family and friends, and sometimes people who just need a hand up........and they stay with us until they get on thier feet.
so just do what you do and let rich batman guy do what he does....... how do you know if that rich guy has contributed to charities or not??? you do not know him to pass judgement. last time i checked a person who performs good deeds and helps others, remain humble and do not speak of their good acts. you seem very salty b, we all got problems in one way or another. find a way to make YOUR millions.

Last edited by marcchrome; 08-03-2012 at 11:30 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #72
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,628 | Props total: 2140 2140
I wouldn't mind having something like this.
 5 years ago '04        #73
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 160 160
 Dos-effect said:
Dude seriously you dont think 2 million dollars could feed so many families, I mean its his money, but at what point do you just not look the other way, this is bullsh*t...............
Loosely translated I don't care how hard this guy worked compared to how hard I didn't work, I want some of his money because it's just fair man..... Grow up and get your own hippie.
 5 years ago '11        #74
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 154 154
 dnice0589 said:
id rather have iron man setup..... Jarvis nuf said
THIS! Who wouldnt want that kind of setup?
 5 years ago '08        #75
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
 FoShizzle8 said:
you mean they laugh at you for being so big of a nerd you actually did the sh*t in the first place

but i guess for someone whos only women they've talked to in there life is there mom would think that
Idk what this guy is talking about I've been with a lot of fine women including my wife and they all like them some batman.
don't nobody tell her I said that.
 08-04-2012, 05:46 AM         #76
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slayn said:
Loosely translated I don't care how hard this guy worked compared to how hard I didn't work, I want some of his money because it's just fair man..... Grow up and get your own hippie.
See that's the misconception rich works harder and those not rich didn't or don't. As if momey is only garnered to the hardest workers........FOH with conservatives bullsh*t......expecting those who have more to help those who have less is not envy,it's not class warfare, and it's not a hand out, it's called humanity......not because they didn't work just as hard as if not harder, but because everyone falls on hard times in life and for some all they need is a break.....a chance to get back up on thier feet when life knocks them down.......I don't give a fu*k about the dude or his millions......what I do care,about is the idolization of fu*king off millions of dollars,on nonsense when it's people in his own backyard that could really use that leg up....AND YOU fu*kING IDIOTS....who hopped on this dudes d!ck like,male groupies because of your own envy...........personally I'm good the sh*t sounds nerdy as all hell and if this dude spent that much on it regardless of what you say has no fu*king game.......and contary to what you bums who have no game believe .....money don't buy you game.......it buys prostitutes ....where as a broke man like myself compared to this guy at least.......got a nice little gift of gab and could pull em without a dime in my pocket

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-04-2012 at 05:58 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #77
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
 Dos-effect said:
See that's the misconception rich works harder and those not rich didn't or don't. As if momey is only garnered to the hardest workers........FOH with conservatives bullsh*t......expecting those who have more to help those who have less is not envy,it's not class warfare, and it's not a hand out, it's called humanity......not because they didn't work just as hard as if not harder, but because everyone falls on hard times in life and for some all they need is a break.....a chance to get back up on thier feet when life knocks them down.......I don't give a fu*k about the dude or his millions......what I do care,about is the idolization of fu*king off millions of dollars,on nonsense when it's people in his own backyard that could really use that leg up....AND YOU fu*kING IDIOTS....who hopped on this dudes d!ck like,male groupies because of your own envy...........personally I'm good the sh*t sounds nerdy as all hell and if this dude spent that much on it regardless of what you say has no fu*king game.......and contary to what you bums who have no game believe .....money don't buy you game.......it buys prostitutes ....where as a broke man like myself compared to this guy at least.......got a nice little gift of gab and could pull em without a dime in my pocket

It'll get you in the door but you still need game to score.

Even Will Smith can't just walk up to a woman and say "since I'm rich and Will Smith....why don't you suck this d!ck one time?"

Doesn't work like that in the real world

As far as the overall argument in this thread goes...

You can spend all the money you want on any frivolous sh*t you want, but don't be surprised or get defensive when somebody points out that you're blowing money on dumb sh*t

Last edited by Arson; 08-04-2012 at 06:43 AM..
 08-04-2012, 07:08 AM         #78
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rule number 1: don't worry about another man

/thread
 5 years ago '06        #79
marlon 
space
space
space
$291 | Props total: 11 11
B a l l i n!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #80
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago