: Dark Knight superfan spends $2MILLION creating home cinema replica of Bruce Wayne's cave

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,499 | Props total: 1087 1087
 Dos-effect said:
Hell with my wife, her mother, my autistic nephew in law......all the money I'm getting goes towards my house, but I will say that every time I turn around, somebody needs a place to stay, family and friends, and sometimes people who just need a hand up........and they stay with us until they get on thier feet.
B, just stop talking.
 5 years ago '08        #22
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,034 | Props total: 5120 5120
Well fu*k anybody know how to do this?

[pic - click to view]

08-03-2012, 05:10 PM         #23
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow that video dude posted is crazy.. he's got the secret passage way by pressing the button under the sculptures head, sooooo cool!

Arson said:
I'ma need some direct feed footage of the room because those screens look like bullshots.
if you read the article you would notice this quote...

"the construction of the theater will not be completed until November 2012 but the images are CG graphic of what it will look like."

Last edited by _Monk; 08-03-2012 at 05:12 PM..
 08-03-2012, 05:11 PM         #24
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rather do a punisher theme room.
 5 years ago '06        #25
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,757 | Props total: 2963 2963
that sh*t is clean
 5 years ago '11        #26
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 Dos-effect said:
Dude seriously you dont think 2 million dollars could feed so many families, I mean its his money, but at what point do you just not look the other way, this is bullsh*t...............
spending money helps stimulate the economy. you think the wealthy should just distribute their money to those with less?
 08-03-2012, 05:53 PM         #27
JizzyXD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #28
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
sick a.ss bat cave!
 5 years ago '04        #29
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 FoShizzle8 said:
well yeah but theres good ways of spending the money.and bad ways

a bad way would be p!ss it all away by building this worthless sh*t when you could of donated it to a good cause
How do you know what this dude has done with his money? He might have donated way more then it cost to build this. Obviously he is a huge Batman fan and collector and wanted to show it with a custom themed homed theater room. Not that bad of a way to spend it.......he may have worked his a.ss off all his life and his dream since a kid was to have his own Batcave.
 5 years ago '07        #30
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-03-2012, 06:22 PM         #31
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
Money?

You can donate your "time"

I have my own online business, pay for my little brothers expenses for college, help out my parents financially (disabled father, cancer survivor), dog sit my fathers stupid a.ss dog sometimes, train at american kickboxing academy, etc...

Yet I still have time to go to my old neighborhood and help in the soup kitchen and community garden. Hell I volunteer at my grandmothers church and I am Atheist. Do you know how annoying it is to have ppl preach to you?

Quit making excuses.

You're sitting behind your computer telling someone how to spend their money. You don't even know if he does charity work or not

Yet you do jack sh*t to help out others that aren't related to you...

Really?
The 6 fu*king people that are living with me now are not related to me. They are homeless right? I am helping to feed their kids, they have 4 and 2 adults living in 1 bedroom. Before that It was both of my brothers and his wife, not to mention my mother in law who is 74 and my nephew in law who has Asbergers......im fu*king sick of helping people.....but I know down the line if someone else is in the same boat we will open our doors again.........because at least we are in a position to help, there are people who are not

Now this d!ckhead spends 2million fuking dollars on his own private movie theater, now I dont know the man or what charities he donates too, but even with that, that amount of spending on nonsense is ridicoluous, wasteful , and just childish.........if we are speaking on issues of right and wrong what sense does this make? He could give hundreds of families homes for the price of building his own theater in his home. To me thats bullsh*t........
 5 years ago '12        #32
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
thats nice but 2 million... thats a lie
 5 years ago '07        #33
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,073 | Props total: 1846 1846
dos mad lol
 08-03-2012, 06:56 PM         #34
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
I might be a broke bi*ch, but Im getting more pus*y then this fool for sure..........2 million damn dollars on this fairy a.ss looking bullsh*t...........This is why our country is failing............
Broke dude getting more pus*y than someone that has 2 milli to burn. You don't say.
 5 years ago '05        #35
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
 p00rky said:
Money?

You can donate your "time"

I have my own online business, pay for my little brothers expenses for college, help out my parents financially (disabled father, cancer survivor), dog sit my fathers stupid a.ss dog sometimes, train at american kickboxing academy, etc...

Yet I still have time to go to my old neighborhood and help in the soup kitchen and community garden. Hell I volunteer at my grandmothers church and I am Atheist. Do you know how annoying it is to have ppl preach to you?

Quit making excuses.

You're sitting behind your computer telling someone how to spend their money. You don't even know if he does charity work or not

Yet you do jack sh*t to help out others that aren't related to you...

Really?
 5 years ago '05        #36
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
i wouldn't even want that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #37
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2652 2652
haha, there really is always one fu*king moron that has to cry about something
 08-03-2012, 07:09 PM         #38
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
Broke dude getting more pus*y than someone that has 2 milli to burn. You don't say.
Hey when you got at least 2 million dollars and your ambition is to build a private movie theater in a simulated Cave of a fictional super hero I think its safe to say pus*y is nothing thats easy for you to come by. I a.ssuming of course
 5 years ago '07        #39
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,821 | Props total: 2445 2445
Hope he gets audited lol.
 5 years ago '08        #40
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
Look at the end of the day HE's doing what HE wants with HIS money. And retards like you think this is a waste cuz its not going to the homeless, but its still going in to the economy. He's gotta hire carpenters, buy materials and that money goes where ever else. If I had that kinda money to burn on a private home theater than I'd give some to charities also.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago