: Dark Knight superfan spends $2MILLION creating home cinema replica of Bruce Wayne's cave

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
11927 pageviews
154 comments

blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
: Dark Knight superfan spends $2MILLION creating home cinema replica of Bruce Wayne's cave

Holy obsession, Batman: Dark Knight superfan spends $2MILLION creating home cinema replica of Bruce Wayne's cave By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 11:14 EST, 3 August 2012 | UPDATED: 11:48 EST, 3 August 2012
Comments (0) Share
A Batman fan has created a $2 million home cinema based on the Gothic look of the Caped Crusader's home.

It includes a Batmobile, batsuits, 180 degree film screen, winged gargoyles, private cylindrical stainless steel elevator with glowing bat symbol, mock secret tunnel exit, bat computers, and race-car inspired home theater chairs.

It is being built by Canadian-based Elite Home Theater Seating at a private home in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA.
The Batcave: A superfan has spent £1.29million creating a home cinema inspired by Batman's secret underground lair Kitted out:The cinema comes complete with a Batmobile, batsuits, 180 degree film screen, a private cylindrical stainless steel elevator and getaway tunnel
The ornately detailed study of the 12,000 square foot cinema echoes the confines of the home of billionaire Bruce Wayne, whose secret identify is the crime-f!ghting hero.
More...Batman rises to top of box office charts as Dark Knight triumphs for the second week running

The installation includes a separate study which is the entrance to the hidden cinema. The study, complete with a stately grandfather clock, is flanked by bookshelves upon which sits a bust of William Shakespeare.A clockwise turn of the writer's head the grandfather clock swings open to reveal the elevator doors. A real fingerprint scan is required to gain access to the elevator.Box office winner: The Dark Knight Rises is number one at the box office for the second week running

Stepping into the cylindrical stainless steel elevator a glowing Bat symbol pulsates at the bottom of the button panel. To the left of the symbol, is the letter 'B' that stands for Batcave.Box office winner: The Dark Knight Rises is number one at the box office After pressing the iconic glowing bat symbol, the elevator descends and the floor-to-ceiling mirrors on either side of the elevator come alive by displaying various body scanning graphics.

Once the elevator occupants have been properly 'identified', a robotic female voice states over the intercom system, 'Security Clearance
Granted'. The elevator doors slide open with a hydraulic hum.

Entering the subterranean Batcave home theater, the first noticeable detail is the backlit, highly detailed, life-size Batsuit standing at attention across the room.
With a total of six Batsuits placed throughout the cavernous lair, the custom home theater almost resembles a secret underground, medieval armoury.
On the left of the custom home theater is an enormous 180in film screen with Batsuits on each side.Art Deco-inspired architecture and an a.ssortment of gothic pieces such as large, winged gargoyles tie-in the Gotham City theme.

Walking towards the screen are bookcases that look similar to the study bookshelves upstairs.
but with the pull of a secret book, these bookshelves slide open to reveal a life-size replica of the BatmobileTumbler that is 15 feet / 4.6 metres long and nearly 10 feet / 3 metres wide.
A mock, secret tunnel exit is approximately 30 feet / 9 metres long and ends as it turns a corner. At the rear of the theater is a large gas fireplace with 'Batcomputer' stations on either side.Various 'techie' graphics are displayed on the large screens as well as images of some of Batman's arch enemies.

The sleek and s3xy custom theater chairs made by Elite are race car inspired and would not look out of place in any one of the Dark Knight's various vehicles.Elite chief executive Bobby Bala said: 'The Dark Knight themed custom home theater was actually a design concept we did free of charge for one of our previous clients, mainly just for fun.Personally, I'm a huge Batman fan and with a background in CG animation, we were able to finish up the design within a couple weeks.'the construction of the theater will not be completed until November 2012 but the images are CG graphic of what it will look like.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

The real-life Batcave: Dark Knight superfan spends £1.3MILLION creating home cinema replica of Bruce Wayne's underground lair | Mail Online

154 comments for ": Dark Knight superfan spends $2MILLION creating home cinema replica of Bruce Wayne's cave"

5 years ago '09        #2
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,034 | Props total: 1271 1271
got damn
 5 years ago '06        #3
SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67068 67068
thats siiick
 08-03-2012, 12:45 PM         #4
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All that is missing now is Poison Ivy and Cat women replicas, but those shouldn't be tough to attain.
 5 years ago '05        #5
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 5 years ago '04        #6
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Damn.
 5 years ago '05        #7
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 375 375
This isn't the same guy but this one here is pretty sick too. I'm going to leave this right here.

[video - click to view]

08-03-2012, 12:58 PM         #8
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:
thats siiick
Thats retarded..........guy has nothing else better to do?
 5 years ago '05        #9
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242 OP
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 Dos-effect said:
Thats retarded..........guy has nothing else better to do?
This fu*king guy
 5 years ago '05        #10
sdubb 1 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 117 117
^^^^^^ broke salty bi*ch dos erect
 08-03-2012, 02:11 PM         #11
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sdubb said:
^^^^^^ broke salty bi*ch
I might be a broke bi*ch, but Im getting more pus*y then this fool for sure..........2 million damn dollars on this fairy a.ss looking bullsh*t...........This is why our country is failing............
 5 years ago '04        #12
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 6792 6792
 Dos-effect said:
I might be a broke bi*ch, but Im getting more pus*y then this fool for sure..........2 million damn dollars on this fairy a.ss looking bullsh*t...........This is why our country is failing............
 08-03-2012, 02:32 PM         #13
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
Dude seriously you dont think 2 million dollars could feed so many families, I mean its his money, but at what point do you just not look the other way, this is bullsh*t...............
 5 years ago '05        #14
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Fml...
 08-03-2012, 02:50 PM         #15
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-03-2012, 03:01 PM         #16
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
By your response I a.ssume you are involved in several charities and community outreach programs. You donate your time to feed the homeless. Right?
Hell with my wife, her mother, my autistic nephew in law......all the money I'm getting goes towards my house, but I will say that every time I turn around, somebody needs a place to stay, family and friends, and sometimes people who just need a hand up........and they stay with us until they get on thier feet.
 5 years ago '11        #17
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
my dream house
 5 years ago '08        #18
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23316 23316
I'ma need some direct feed footage of the room because those screens look like bullshots.
 5 years ago '06        #19
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
okiwouldificould
 08-03-2012, 04:20 PM         #20
OneTruBeing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually this is why our country wins cause some Americans can actually afford to do this..........u have to appreciate the detail that went into this......looks great and i ride wit superman all day
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy