Rick Ross Makes Fun Of 50 Cent In Next 48 Hours Series Teaser #2

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25748 25748
Smh wshh trying to start stuff with the boss and the godfather 50.
 08-03-2012, 01:48 PM         #22
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would Ross even mention 50-Cent after already using him and manipulating him to boost his own career?

Nobody checks for 50-Cent, he's the iceberg that sank the titanic.
 08-03-2012, 02:00 PM         #23
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Why would Ross even mention 50-Cent after already using him and manipulating him to boost his own career?

Hatin mutha fu*ka.....

[pic - click to view]

Ur favourite rapper...

[pic - click to view]

08-03-2012, 02:56 PM         #24
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
He didn't say anything about 50, ahh did that, he was only talkin about jean shorts and young sav.
not sure who tryin to edge on the beef with throwin 50 in there...
 5 years ago '07        #25
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Somebody trying to stir sh*t up that's not even there
 08-03-2012, 03:09 PM         #26
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game bipolar a.ss already destroyed gun-it, and why yall acting like ross didnt survive the first beef? Ross worth more now (25 mil) than he was with the beef and he still relevant.

we know 50 worth around 200 mil...but banks only worth 15 mil, yayo 7 mil and we know what buck is going through.

game sittin his 25 mil
 5 years ago '10        #27
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11357 11357
grafted says 50's cold musically but his new single is set to outsell every new rick ross single from GFID and it's only been a week?...ok

*shrugs*

and the only thing the game destroyed was his own career. he hasn't gone platinum since the documentary check riaa.com

he hasn't had a hit single since the documentary chart wise either

Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 08-03-2012 at 04:42 PM..
 08-03-2012, 03:23 PM         #28
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this was really gay.

the way khaled was saying you wont believe who i caught wearing jeans.

gossiping like females cmon son stfu
 5 years ago '12        #29
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Graftedgenes said:

Ross feature Dre and Jay and nobody give a sh*t... 50 feature Dre and Alicia on one 1 single and already all of Ross sh*t is irrelevant... U DO THE MATH
 5 years ago '06        #30
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,681 | Props total: 8631 8631
jean shorts are in gtfoh.

you gotta be under 25 to be giving two sh*t about what people think.
 5 years ago '05        #31
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
he didnt say 1 word bout 50 but can this dude finally go plat?? i mean yayo sold 500k that best there mmg n*ggas can do wale . rick is poping rite now but never was or will be level of 50
 08-03-2012, 03:40 PM         #32
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajorD said:
grafted says 50's cold musically but his new single is set to outsell every new rick ross single from GFID and it's only been a week?...ok

*shrugs*

and the only thing the game destroyed was his own career. he has gone platinum since the documentary check riaa.com

08-03-2012, 04:07 PM         #33
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillahmang said:
Rick Ross is real late on this a.ssertion. I threw out my Jean Shorts in '06.
I threw mine out in 02...
 5 years ago '05        #34
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13749 13749
 #1nasfan said:
I really don't understand how Jean shorts can really be out of style anyway, I mean besides them u got what ?, Basketball shorts, d!ckie shorts, camo/cargo shorts, I mean it's just a basic article of clothing, to me that's like saying plain t-shirts are out of style, like where they ever really extra stylish ?

To me something has to be a fad to go out of style, like throwback jerseys.
I don't get it either. I rock jeans shorts, khaki shorts and, on occasion, basketball shorts. How can a basic clothing item go out of style? Pretty soon n*ggas on here gon be claiming they "threw out" their cotton socks too.
 08-03-2012, 04:30 PM         #35
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
he didnt say 1 word bout 50 but can this dude finally go plat?? i mean yayo sold 500k that best there mmg n*ggas can do wale . rick is poping rite now but never was or will be level of 50

Yayo did 500k seven years ago. If he dropped a retail today, he'd be lucky to move 40k total. I use to rock with G-unit just as much as the next man but they're done. The glory days are over. The boss man is never getting another platinum album and the underlings are holding on for dear life. Ya'll wildin right now....
 08-03-2012, 04:37 PM         #36
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajorD said:

*shrugs*

and the only thing the game destroyed was his own career. he has gone platinum since the documentary check riaa.com

Grafted said 50-Cent is cold because he hasn't released an album since 2009 compared to Ross who has dropped two albums, two compilations and executive-produced two other albums since BISD dropped.

6 Retail albums and you talking about a single?

LOL, Game could care less about "Platinum" except for the fact that G-Unit records hasn't had a platinum album since Game left after 2005. Check the RIAA.

Game is caked up touring the world getting money without being somebody's yes-man and having to take part in corny beefs and negativity.
 08-03-2012, 04:47 PM         #37
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 otherside said:
well thats what happens when you could careless about music anymore!! honestly i cant see Ross rapping career go on for much longer... 50 might attempt to put him in the Grave as the Hype for his New Album progresses!! Jeezy & Gibbs bout to go H.A.M. on him as well
Once you stop caring about music you should just retire.

50-Cent couldn't stop Rozay when Rozay was just an underboss, so why you think he can stop him or put him in the grave now that he's been promoted to Boss?

50-Cent has a weak boss Emenim, a weak team Kid Kid, no industry alliances and very little power in the industry....he's a rapper signed to a rapper that's signed to a rapper that's signed to Jimmy "Jew" Iovine.

Weakened soldiers don't go to war after a defeat, they save endangered species and try to stop World hunger, they lose that warrior spirit and get on some humble sh*t...kinda like when the school bully gets his a.ss whooped by the kid half his size.
 5 years ago '10        #38
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11357 11357
 Graftedgenes said:
Grafted said 50-Cent is cold because he hasn't released an album since 2009 compared to Ross who has dropped two albums, two compilations and executive-produced two other albums since BISD dropped.

6 Retail albums and you talking about a single?

LOL, Game could care less about "Platinum" except for the fact that G-Unit records hasn't had a platinum album since Game left after 2005. Check the RIAA.

Game is caked up touring the world getting money without being somebody's yes-man and having to take part in corny beefs and negativity.
game was kicked out of g-unit before the massacre dropped.

so.........the massacre 11 million sold worldwide, 6 times platinum in the us
the get rich sound track was certified platinum as aswell

try again

and three of those albums that ross dropped don't even add up to 1 million sold total in the U.S

we'll see were GFID ends up with no hits...7 weeks from now
 5 years ago '10        #39
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
if this feud restarts who does 50 go to???

maybe Jeezy & Gibbs gets involved? 50 done a decent amount of work with Jeezy lately... not saying 50 can't hold his own weight, just saying it would be a quick knockout punch if 50 had another outlet

lloyd banks- officer down...already k!lled rawse
 08-03-2012, 05:07 PM         #40
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never got how jean shorts are played though, how could it be?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy