Leaked Front Panels Of New iPhone (5) And iPhone 4S Compared On (Video) w/never before seen pics!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 2787 2787
 fat_boyy21 said:
it's more like the shape of a remote now.. wouldn't be surprised if it duals as one
I actually think this

but im honestly confused at the longer screen though. . .media content comes with certain aspect ratios

When n*ggas is watching netflix on they iphones its just going to be black bars on the side

all those games designed for the old iphone size. . .i honestly am curious just to see what Apple was thinking
 5 years ago '10        #62
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5673 5673
You people keep falling for fake leaks
 5 years ago '04        #63
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 fat_boyy21 said:
it's more like the shape of a remote now.. wouldn't be surprised if it duals as one
Phones have been remotes for yrs
 5 years ago '11        #64
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
 fat_boyy21 said:
when are these rumors ever correct... it's pretty obvious apple is releasing all of these rumors to build up the hype machine
no you forgot about the idiots that have electronic blogs on youtube that steal attention from companies all the way up to the release of the iphone

Don't go for the hype people.
Just wait for the sh*t to drop and relax.
Either way its still 800
 5 years ago '04        #65
dmotto 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
stfu and simply wait for the next apple event maybe the new iphone will be presented and you can
eventually make your own choice. ios android whatever just calm down and when the time comes
you will have a phone wich makes calls an put it in your pocket fcktrds
 5 years ago '08        #66
RaDaGod21 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
Not sure how I feel about this.
 5 years ago '05        #67
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137
Wack a.ss iPhone
 5 years ago '04        #68
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 2708 2708
 killadre said:
Phones have been remotes for yrs
yeah with 3rd party apps... you know how much apple would blow it outta proportion if they made it part of apple tv/os x
 5 years ago '04        #69
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
yeah with 3rd party apps... you know how much apple would blow it outta proportion if they made it part of apple tv/os x
already apart of apple tv. I've been using my ipad to control my apple tv for over a yr now cuz i lost the remote.
 5 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 killadre said:
already apart of apple tv. I've been using my ipad to control my apple tv for over a yr now cuz i lost the remote.
I get that tablets are but Im talking about the iphone... is there an apple app for that as well
 5 years ago '10        #71
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
This is too funny
 5 years ago '04        #72
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 fat_boyy21 said:
I get that tablets are but Im talking about the iphone... is there an apple app for that as well

works on both
 5 years ago '04        #73
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
The sad thing about it is that whatever they drop and however it looks it will be the best phone available on the market by far and they will set new sales records just like every other release.

Be honest, the iPhone 4 is still one of the best phones on the market and it came out years ago.
 5 years ago '05        #74
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
pretty sure apple thought of the whole 'games and apps will be looking fu*ked up' and have a plan to counter that. that or this is complete bullsh*t
 5 years ago '04        #75
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
You can use your iPhone or ipod. The iPad is my only Apple device I got tho. My wife has the touch. But we both getting that iPhone 5

The mirror ability from the iPad to the tv (phones and touches can do that also) is one of the dopest things I seen and always wanted. It helps me in my business a lot. Also my son like plants vs zombies on the the big screen
 5 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 hockeythug said:

works on both
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hockeythug again.

... I dont know what angle they're gonna take with this new phone

PushaT5050 said:
The sad thing about it is that whatever they drop and however it looks it will be the best phone available on the market by far and they will set new sales records just like every other release.

Be honest, the iPhone 4 is still one of the best phones on the market and it came out years ago.
as far as build quality you're correct but ios 5 caused battery issues on both the 4 and the 4s
 5 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 killadre said:
You can use your iPhone or ipod. The iPad is my only Apple device I got tho. My wife has the touch. But we both getting that iPhone 5

The mirror ability from the iPad to the tv (phones and touches can do that also) is one of the dopest things I seen and always wanted. It helps me in my business a lot. Also my son like plants vs zombies on the the big screen
that is pretty cool.... they just changed up google tv to include set top boxes so maybe they have something similar. I got my galaxy nexus synced with my nexus 7 but I'm up in the air about which tv service I want (apple or google) cuz I have an ipad 2 as well.
 5 years ago '10        #78
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,256 | Props total: 74 74
 fat_boyy21 said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hockeythug again.

... I dont know what angle they're gonna take with this new phone

as far as build quality you're correct but ios 5 caused battery issues on both the 4 and the 4s
Yea, Apple really did fu*k up with the battery life on 4 and 4s. They fu*ked up with Mac OSX Lion as well. It had hella bugs. That's why the Mountain Lion upgrade is so cheap because a lot of peeps were not satisfied with Lion.

fat_boyy21 said:
that is pretty cool.... they just changed up google tv to include set top boxes so maybe they have something similar. I got my galaxy nexus synced with my nexus 7 but I'm up in the air about which tv service I want (apple or google) cuz I have an ipad 2 as well.
You should check out Apple TV. The airplay is really cool. I don't know much about Google TV though.
 5 years ago '06        #79
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
Fake apps have chinese letters on it
 5 years ago '04        #80
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 Poloboy69 said:
Fake apps have chinese letters on it
you're stupid
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy