Madden NFL 13 EVERY QB rating and attirbutes

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-03-2012, 10:26 PM         #81
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will you Giants fans stop fu*king up all the threads?
 5 years ago '07        #82
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 -BigC- said:
4 games

Other elite QBs win basically all the games
elite qbs is trailing in all 16 games and they brung em back last year?

obviously im talking about some trailing in the 4th qtr sh*t and bringing your team back because your defense gave up a lead
 5 years ago '04        #83
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Galactus said:
why were the balls deflected? Because he was over throwing them u stupid bi*ch.
it wasnt overthrown you retard, it hits dead center at the numbers. aint you a jets fan? go suck a d!ck f*ggot
 08-03-2012, 11:58 PM         #84
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
elite qbs is trailing in all 16 games and they brung em back last year?

obviously im talking about some trailing in the 4th qtr sh*t and bringing your team back because your defense gave up a lead
Ohh so Elite QBs have to let other teams get a lead going into the 4th quarter now?

Someone should tell Arod and Brady that, because I believe there strategy is just to score fu*king points whenever they have the ball
 5 years ago '04        #85
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19920 19920
Eli is not a 97 overall. More of a 90-93 Range.

Ratings will change throughout the season anyway.

Luck is a 60 Awareness cause his other attributes are decked out..... are you stupid? If he was a higher awareness he'd be a 90 overall.

And yes RG3 is faster than Vick. Vick is a fu*king fragile 30 yo talking about dynastys. Fast but not as fast and lethal and he used to be, fu*k wrong with you.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 08-04-2012 at 12:19 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #86
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 -BigC- said:
Someone should tell Arod and Brady that
n*gga ain't you missing somebody?
 5 years ago '11        #87
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
 dblockallday said:
cowboys fan
redskins fan

now all we need is an eagles fan to hop on the eli tip to complete the circle jerk.
Eli sucks

5 years ago '08        #88
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 natural said:

Sounds about right

fu*k what I do wit Cam in my wildcat package is amazing but this n*gga Bob Griffin III bout to make Vick look slow Everybody I play always say I don't play dirty with Cam cuz I play from the pocket mostly but this n*gga Bob will be abused I can already see it.

Only 2 gripes really. Cam's awareness is too low...dude broke records last year for him not to have at least an 85 awareness rating is bs. Andrew Luck should not be a 85 right now its diehard Peyton haters that think he should be an 85 after the surgery right now so for Luck to be that is crazy.
 5 years ago '04        #89
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Galactus said:

f*ggots dont even watch games.

lame a.ss bandwagon giants fans.
youre a jets fan, hang yourself
 5 years ago '05        #90
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
 Gatorfan2611 said:
gabbert doesn't have a 90?

lol at john parker wilson being 5 spd slower than ryan perriloux
i know that was a joke but just in case u are serious

gabbert should be a 60
 5 years ago '12        #91
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
how in the fu*k is vick not max speed/ acceleration/agility
 5 years ago '07        #92
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 TriniSoldier said:
Dalton aint a rookie no more he's a pro bowler and brought palmer's old team that was supposed to win one game with a new #1 target, new qb, new offense, to the playoffs.

Also, does carson not get slack for being a bigger quitter than jay quitler and victor ortiz combined?
yea but Madden does ratings off previous season right, and he's GOING into his 2nd year

and you can't knock Palmer for all the problems that franchise had before they got "rid of the trash" so to speak

and iono, I'm not a Bengals fan so I have nothing invested in him saying he wouldn't play another game for them . This past season you could tell he was hungry, and I think he's more motivated than he ever was on Cincy.

we'll see though, I think Carson's gonna ball out with us this season
 5 years ago '05        #93
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
 Mike Nitty said:

Only 2 gripes really. Cam's awareness is too low...dude broke records last year for him not to have at least an 85 awareness rating is bs. Andrew Luck should not be a 85 right now its diehard Peyton haters that think he should be an 85 after the surgery right now so for Luck to be that is crazy.
Because of how EA's rating engine works it wouldnt allow them to rate him an 85 (which I agree is fair) without pushing his overall well into the mid-late 90's which in turn wouldnt be a realistic rating for him (at this point)
 08-04-2012, 02:10 AM         #94
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phonk$ said:
why is chad henne, colt mccoy, tim tebow, and jake locker rated higher than ponder???

Chad Henne is getting schooled by Blaine Gabbert in training camp and even more so tonight in the Jags' scrimmage (which was live, tackling, hits, all that.) Gabbert finished 10/13 for 91 yards and a TD in 2 drives (he went 7-10 for 53 yards and a TD against the first team defense, 3-3 for 38 yds against second team.) Henne finished 3/7 25 yards and threw a pick 6 INT in 3 or 4 drives (all against second team defense.) When they ran Red-Zone drills, Gabbert led the team to 5 straight TDs in the Red-Zone (something he was horrible at last year, including last year's scrimmage when he played against 2nd and 3rd team defense instead of first team like this year.) He had 3 TDs in the Red-Zone, had Rashad Jennings had 2 TDs running.

Henne is rated higher than Gabbert in Madden too

Obviously they're going off of last year, and Gabbert was trash last year so I understand, but y'all are going to be surprised when he's not trash this year. The kid looks like the game slowed down for him (which is why people thought he played scared, the game was simply too fast for him, as it is for 90% of all NFL rookies.) He's got new mechanics, better balance in the pocket, poised, staying in the pocket and delivering strikes. He's improved definitely. Not to mention the Jags actually have better WRs now, and they've yet to get Blackmon in camp so he'll add even more.

Oh yeah, Rashad Jennings (MJD's backup, who's getting starter playing time right now), was a beast. He had 4 carries for 20 yards (5.0 avg), and 3 catches for 37 yards (12.3 avg) on first two drives alone. In Red-Zone drills he scored 2 TDs, and added more yards but I didn't keep track of his yards on those since it was situational drills. People think the Jags are screwed without MJD, but they have four RBs in Jennings, Parmele, Harris, and Owens who all impressed in the scrimmage and have played in the regular season with some success as well. Jags will surprise a lot of people, I see posters on here saying they're going to go 2-14 and sh*t Even if the offense is garbage like last year they still won't go 2-14, they play the Colts twice a year, and their defense was ranked 6th last year and won them 5 games, it's even better this year with more parts and healthier, so no way they lose 14 games, I can see the possibility of them going 6-10 at worst though.

Y'all better watch out in Minny Week 1

08-04-2012, 02:21 AM         #95
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Video evidence:

Shows all of Gabbert's 4 TDs (and his new mechanics, balance, getting rid of the ball quickly, and standing tall in the pocket.) Including his laser 20+ yard strike to Laurent Robinson, his strike to Shorts for the TD etc. Shows Jennings some, Owens some. Henne's pick 6 (he touches the DB to stop him, but in live play he probably would of been juked or stiff armed/trucked by the DB but red jersey means no hitting.) Also a little glimpse of the cheerleaders at the beginning

I know no one gives a fu*k about the Jags, but still, I'll back up my words with video evidence at least.
 5 years ago '05        #96
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Got Cheeve? said:
Video evidence:

Shows all of Gabbert's 4 TDs (and his new mechanics, balance, getting rid of the ball quickly, and standing tall in the pocket.) Including his laser 20+ yard strike to Laurent Robinson, his strike to Shorts for the TD etc. Shows Jennings some, Owens some. Henne's pick 6 (he touches the DB to stop him, but in live play he probably would of been juked or stiff armed/trucked by the DB but red jersey means no hitting.) Also a little glimpse of the cheerleaders at the beginning

I know no one gives a fu*k about the Jags, but still, I'll back up my words with video evidence at least.
dudes will always hate. good luck to yall
 5 years ago '07        #97
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 -BigC- said:
Ohh so Elite QBs have to let other teams get a lead going into the 4th quarter now?

Someone should tell Arod and Brady that, because I believe there strategy is just to score fu*king points whenever they have the ball
your problem is you like to twist people words,your whole argument is eli is not elite because he didnt put a team on his back then you was proved wrong on that now you tryna say he's not elite because he was down in the 4th qtr like he played defense...just give it up smh

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 08-04-2012 at 04:18 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #98
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 KeepinItTrill said:
yea but Madden does ratings off previous season right, and he's GOING into his 2nd year

and you can't knock Palmer for all the problems that franchise had before they got "rid of the trash" so to speak

and iono, I'm not a Bengals fan so I have nothing invested in him saying he wouldn't play another game for them . This past season you could tell he was hungry, and I think he's more motivated than he ever was on Cincy.

we'll see though, I think Carson's gonna ball out with us this season
I agree, he will.....but it must be the Heisman that makes him rated higher.......I'll take Andy in a heartbeat as of today.

<<<Is watching NFL Yearbook Cincy.......give my QB some respect damnnit, ratings will be wayyy different by week 5

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 08-04-2012 at 05:44 AM..
 08-04-2012, 06:06 AM         #99
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
dudes will always hate. good luck to yall
Respect, look forward to our game next Friday. Gonna be a great test to see if Gabbert really is better against pressure with a great pass rushing team like your Giants. I'm kind of worried though because our offensive line is dinged up right now, we might be putting 2 or 3 backups out there on the offensive line which is not good protection wise. Might mean we run the ball more to protect the QBs. Do you know if your starters on the defensive line will be playing? I know your secondary is banged up (T2) correct? Tom Coughlin will forever be my dude, our first head coach, and the main force behind our great years in the 90s Rooted for you guys in the playoffs and Super Bowl because of Tom. As well since you guys were the underdogs usually.

Also pumped to see our defense tested against Eli Manning. Eli balled the fu*k out last year even though he had no one blocking for him. A dude I worked with was a Giants fan, and mid-season he was pretty down on the G-men, but I kept telling him Eli was playing lights out this year out of nowhere (reminded me of when Aaron Rodgers emerged the year before.) Obviously Eli won a ring before that, but was never as dominant as he was last year, his most impressive individual year yet IMO. In terms of the Jags injuries on defense right now, one of our best (and severely underrated league wise) LBs Daryl Smith likely won't play. He might though, he has a groin and is out a week to 10 days, so I doubt he plays against y'all being the game is a week away (would be smart to hold him out.) Also one of our DEs who is a possible starter but is in a camp battle, Austen Lane (who likely will be replaced by our rookie Andre Branch who is lighting it up in camp so far.) So you should be seeing most of the 1st team Jags defense who were ranked 6th in the league last year so it'll be a good test for your squad to go against and gauge your progress.
 5 years ago '07        #100
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
I'm glad EA never gives Flacco the rating he deserves

Gayvens fans lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy