WB want batman reboot in 2016

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,175 | Props total: 463 463
 Young H said:
Nothing can surprise me after seeing this trash a.ss last one.
bullsh*t. unpopular opinion...
 5 years ago '07        #42
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
Honestly. Just pay Nolan twice as much a.ss you did for tdkr.
 5 years ago '12        #43
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 2135 2135
 PrinceDeville25 said:
bullsh*t. unpopular opinion...
It's his opinion.
 5 years ago '04        #44
xplicit_03 8 heat pts
space
space
$851 | Props total: 359 359
Who gives a fu*k, I'd wanna see a new batman film NEXT year if they get a good Director/Writer attached. Just not sure who though. Darren Arnofosky would be at the top of my list right now... Any suggestions?
 5 years ago '05        #45
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
Wow. Hollywood sucks. No ideas original, just keep remaking the same sh*t over and over as long as it makes money.
 08-03-2012, 10:40 PM         #46
Flootures 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 circleofpurple said:
I kinda think he will come back too. It seems like bale would love to come back. I really want to see Nolan's take on the riddler.
Ever since i finished the dark knight, i BEEN saying he should do the riddler. I thought the dude that tried to bribe lucius would be the riddler in that "universe".
 5 years ago '08        #47
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 TH35 said:
Definitely not true. I'd still watch its Batman. Hopefully he's never outshined either.
You hope hes never outshined? You never want to see a better Batman movie again for the rest of your life? I would like to see your reasoning behind that logic.
 5 years ago '12        #48
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 2135 2135
 Galactus said:
No, people on this site just like to go against the grain and will hate on anything thats popular
Or it could just be his opinion. God forbid anybody think something is bad.
 5 years ago '04        #49
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 160 160
I guess it's just me but I like the re telling of origin stories for a new cast and new direction. There is always a way to make it a bit different and you don't have to use the same villains over and over so it will be just a new take on a successful concept.

I am thrilled that Superman is getting re-done starting from the origin up. People bi*ch about it all the time and just want it to jump right into the action but chances are the movie they have in mind would fail miserably as it is usually the origin of the tale that makes audiences care about any of the characters in the first place.
 5 years ago '09        #50
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,909 | Props total: 14030 14030
 Slayn said:
I guess it's just me but I like the re telling of origin stories for a new cast and new direction. There is always a way to make it a bit different and you don't have to use the same villains over and over so it will be just a new take on a successful concept.

I am thrilled that Superman is getting re-done starting from the origin up. People bi*ch about it all the time and just want it to jump right into the action but chances are the movie they have in mind would fail miserably as it is usually the origin of the tale that makes audiences care about any of the characters in the first place.
I enjoy origin stories but not when an origin story was done already so recently. Superman hasn't had an origin story since the 70's so I'm really looking forward to it. Batman needs to start off being batman already.
 5 years ago '04        #51
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 youknowmystelo said:
I can't wait to see someone easily top the DK trilogy. All the fanboys are going show their true colors, the same shade of color you get when you're infuriated.
I hope someone does. I don't think WB knows what they're doing though and they lucked out with Nolan.
 5 years ago '12        #52
Asstrologist81 
space
space
$625 | Props total: 62 62
good luck
 5 years ago '05        #53
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Nolan didnt touch on alot of the great comic stories

Batman can easily be rebooted
 5 years ago '04        #54
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
The only way this will be good if christopher nolans brother Jonathan takes over from the directors chair I know that they will pick some douche bag to play batman
 5 years ago '05        #55
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
money hungry bi*ches

i would still watch
 5 years ago '12        #56
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 2421 2421
 circleofpurple said:
They should make a depression era batman, back to his roots of being the greatest detective inthe world. Less action, more thriller and drama. Just an idea. I'd be happy to write the movie for them.

im pretty sure the nolan series touched on that pretty well
 5 years ago '10        #57
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
they should wait 6 years, i think that would be long enough. focus on the man of steel for now and maybe drop some other movie: WW, flash, green lantern, aquaman, green arrow, cap marvel, lobo anything. just i would stay away from batman for 5-6 years
 08-04-2012, 02:54 PM         #58
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
they should just start a Batman Beyond series or Nightwing.. i know its been said.. but leave the modern day Bruce Wayne story alone.. it has been as close to perfected as it can get

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy