Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2012, 03:59 AM         #41
Based Messiah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this thread happening?
 5 years ago '08        #42
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 drama_kiNg said:
i'm an athiest.. but some of you other athiests need to shut the fu*k up. you're an athiest you shouldn't care what anyone else believes, it's not important to you. but yet most of you belittle others for their beliefs
This.
That first post is super sad though
 5 years ago '04        #43
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 WCL said:
if you believe in jesus or religion chances are you're a loser and you can't think for yourself

[pic - click to view]

drama_kiNg said:
i'm an athiest.. but some of you other athiests need to shut the fu*k up. you're an athiest you shouldn't care what anyone else believes, it's not important to you. but yet most of you belittle others for their beliefs
I'm a Christian, and I'll be honest that this post is the REALEST post I've ever seen! Mad props to you homie.

I mean, everyone is going to believe what they want, but we have absolutely NO RIGHT to belittle anyone for what they believe. To be honest, I do believe that Christians do get belittled the most out of any religion. But there are a lot of "so-called" Christians that do a lot of belittling to. So that line wasn't an atheist bash. It was an everyone bash. I used to be the exact same way.

Personally, I believe we are all on the same level. My belief is God created all of us, but He didn't create anyone better than another. So if you don't believe in anything, more power to you. If you believe in Buddha, more power to you. If you believe in Primus from Transformers, more power to you. I believe in Jesus, but I'm not going to look at someone and call them stupid or weak for believing what they believe. I don't care if you're gay, straight, necrophiliac, whatever. I will look at you, hug you and tell you that I love you to your face and be cool as we move forward as a people! That's exactly what Jesus would do, so that's what I'mma do.

Last edited by ImmortalGuru; 08-04-2012 at 01:25 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #44
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I'm a big beleiver in letting kids and people beleive in what they want to beleive in. I was never forced to be a christian or follow god, I actually chose it on my own. I dont beleive in churches, or preachers and all that crap. I dont even beleive in half the stuff in the bible. I beleive there is a god whos son died for our sins. I did however take a lot of good out the bible on how to treat people and be a good human being which is made me the person I am today. Trust me man I used to question god years back also, but a few things happened after my prayers that made me a beleiver 100% I mean stuff that not even money could help me with.

Funny thing is, some people talk sh*t about god and how he doesnt exist, but say that evil and devil does. You cant have good without evil. Dont be a hateful c*nt, try to respect peoples beleifs and move on.
 5 years ago '09        #45
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 293 293
yall wanna laugh but where da fu*k DOES electricity come from? we know how to manipulate it but as far as i know we still cant explain why it is everywhere in our atmosphere.
 5 years ago '08        #46
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,212 | Props total: 8638 8638
Religion = Fail

There's no proof of it all, so stop trying to prove it exists.

And lol at the dude posting youtube vids as proof of God's existence..... YouTube videos? That's your source?

I don't hate on anyone for believing in religion. I'm an Atheist, but I have to say that religious people have the worst type of logic and are the dumbest of all man kind which explains why they are naive enough to believe in God in the first place without proof.
 5 years ago '08        #47
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Spiffy said:
I'm a big beleiver in letting kids and people beleive in what they want to beleive in. I was never forced to be a christian or follow god, I actually chose it on my own. I dont beleive in churches, or preachers and all that crap. I dont even beleive in half the stuff in the bible. I beleive there is a god whos son died for our sins. I did however take a lot of good out the bible on how to treat people and be a good human being which is made me the person I am today. Trust me man I used to question god years back also, but a few things happened after my prayers that made me a beleiver 100% I mean stuff that not even money could help me with.

Funny thing is, some people talk sh*t about god and how he doesnt exist, but say that evil and devil does. You cant have good without evil. Dont be a hateful c*nt, try to respect peoples beleifs and move on.

If this is true, it's worse than believing in period. No offense but how can you take some things from the Bible and believe in those and not take the rest?

You can't just pick and choose. If you really think Christianity is the truth then you must believe in everything the Bible says otherwise you are defying God.

You can't say well I won't murder but I'll still steal. If you don't believe in some parts of the Bible or any other holy book for that matter then you shouldn't believe in any of it. And if one thing is ever proven to be wrong in it then that throws everything out of the window.

5 years ago '06        #48
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I'm considered christian, but this is stupid as fu*k. fu*k whoever wrote that sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #49
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 drama_kiNg said:
September 11, 2001
 5 years ago '08        #50
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 WCL said:
if you believe in jesus or religion chances are you're a loser and you can't think for yourself
Gtfoh.....
 5 years ago '08        #51
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Gatorfan2611 said:
September 11, 2001
Whats your point?
 5 years ago '08        #52
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 o7media said:
Religion = Fail

There's no proof of it all, so stop trying to prove it exists.

And lol at the dude posting youtube vids as proof of God's existence..... YouTube videos? That's your source?

I don't hate on anyone for believing in religion. I'm an Atheist, but I have to say that religious people have the worst type of logic and are the dumbest of all man kind which explains why they are naive enough to believe in God in the first place without proof.
There are plenty of proof for God's existence....
 5 years ago '11        #53
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 Future said:
Whats your point?
that i have every right to concern myself with what other people think. court cases over creationism being taught in schools is ridiculous as it is. when it comes to people flying planes into buildings or shooting up summer camps, it not just a personal belief. but that should've been obvious so i a.ssume you already have a response...
 5 years ago '08        #54
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 persuazion said:
Which is exactly why I despise religion. Like I said you don't see me or any Atheist going door to door asking why you believe in God and trying to change your mind. Im not in the parking lot at Walmart trying to convert people to Atheism. There is a difference in trying to force your beliefs on people and being disgusted with the current state of things.
What.........??

Atheists are one of the most ignorant people in the world....They will only believe in God if they see him....Other than that, they will sh*t on you and your opinion, and disrespect you in many different ways because you believe in God without physical proof. Religion has been passed on from centuries to centuries by people just like history has been. So by Atheistic logic, you shouldn't believe in history either, right? But i'm sure you do.....so why is that?
 5 years ago '08        #55
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Gatorfan2611 said:
that i have every right to concern myself with what other people think. court cases over creationism being taught in schools is ridiculous as it is. when it comes to people flying planes into buildings or shooting up summer camps, it not just a personal belief. but that should've been obvious so i a.ssume you already have a response...
Yeah you do have a right but why did you bring 9/11 into this? what are you trynna say?
 5 years ago '05        #56
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Future said:
 5 years ago '05        #57
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Future said:
So by Atheistic logic, you shouldn't believe in history either, right? But i'm sure you do.....so why is that?
 5 years ago '11        #58
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 Future said:
Yeah you do have a right but why did you bring 9/11 into this? what are you trynna say?
that was just one of the many examples throughout the last 2000 years of why religious beliefs are everyone's business
 5 years ago '08        #59
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 o7media said:
 Future said:
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

See what I mean
 5 years ago '08        #60
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 o7media said:
See what I mean
There is way more proof that God exists than that he doesn't
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy