This Is From A Science Text Book

most viewed right now
 170
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 164
 Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 151
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 113
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-03-2012, 03:45 PM         #21
Based Messiah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
i'm an athiest.. but some of you other athiests need to shut the fu*k up. you're an athiest you shouldn't care what anyone else believes, it's not important to you. but yet most of you belittle others for their beliefs
I agree with you, but come on. It's hilarious and you know it.
 6 years ago '04        #22
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,377 | Props total: 2491 2491
 cold_young_thug said:
Like every n*gga in here can scientifically explain electricity?
I learned that sh*t from Mr. Wizard way back in the day.......
 6 years ago '05        #23
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 55 55

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #24
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,376 | Props total: 19747 19747
 WCL said:
if you believe in jesus or religion chances are you're a loser and you can't think for yourself
Unfortunately thats alot of people on this planet
 6 years ago '06        #25
TayTay1255 
space
avatar space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
 100ms said:
fu*k u
lol for wat
 6 years ago '04        #26
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12476 12476
 WCL said:
if you believe in jesus or religion chances are you're a loser and you can't think for yourself
only a young immature person would say that.

Many people who believe in religion have struggled over it for years and made a conscious decision based on their personal life experiences and information they've gathered to make that decision. So in fact they think more for themselves than the average person who goes off what tv tells them is truth.

 persuazion said:
I care because by people believing in religion they are adding to the problem......if less people followed it, maybe that sh*t wouldn't be invading everyday life for all others. sh*t is exactly like a virus. Some Atheist just dont believe and keep calmly to themselves about their views....and some[like me] think that Religion is not only bullsh*t but actually harmful to the world and human beings as a whole. Im an Atheist but religion is extremely important to me because of what I believe it has and is still doing to us.
And I believe that you forcing your beliefs on other people is harmful to the world and human beings as a whole.

Only people who are insecure about their own beliefs care so much about others beliefs.

And before you start going off on me like you know what my beliefs are. Stop. Because you don't. I'm not some religious nut. I think the bible was a bastardized book written by man for his own agendas.


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 08-03-2012 at 04:23 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #27
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,377 | Props total: 2491 2491
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

And I believe that you forcing your beliefs on other people is harmful to the world and human beings as a whole.

Only people who are insecure about their own beliefs care so much about others beliefs.

And before you start going off on me like you know what my beliefs are. Stop. Because you don't. I'm not some religious nut. I think the bible was a bastardized book written by man for his own agendas.
Which is exactly why I despise religion. Like I said you don't see me or any Atheist going door to door asking why you believe in God and trying to change your mind. Im not in the parking lot at Walmart trying to convert people to Atheism. There is a difference in trying to force your beliefs on people and being disgusted with the current state of things.
 6 years ago '11        #28
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,153 | Props total: 5337 5337
 sandninja said:
Well said my man

Science is just another religion
Science = theories that are tested and retested when new things are discovered, constantly changing and growing to provide a fuller view of the world.

Religion = We a.ssembled these books, we wont live by them, but we will tell other people they should live by these words forever (even tho these people also wont live by those words)
 6 years ago '05        #29
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,841 | Props total: 7918 7918
 drama_kiNg said:
i'm an athiest.. but some of you other athiests need to shut the fu*k up. you're an athiest you shouldn't care what anyone else believes, it's not important to you. but yet most of you belittle others for their beliefs
I have no problem with religious people for being religious. I do have a problem with religious people teaching young vulnerable children bullsh*t, though. Therefore I have a problem with most religious people.
 6 years ago '08        #30
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,477 | Props total: 3477 3477
 WCL said:
if you believe in jesus or religion chances are you're a loser and you can't think for yourself
im 100% sure you're a loser.


 6 years ago '04        #31
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,377 | Props total: 2491 2491
 swayze said:
Says the guy who probably loves evil things(Looks at avy,thats cool to you huh?)
Yep....I love horror and action movies. Kind of a film buff........ I guess I could be really cool and put up a pic of a bloody beaten up dude on a cross.....then I could show how righteous I am. Speaking of "evil things"......ever read the bible? The sh*t in there makes any horror movies seem like a Disney flick.
 6 years ago '09        #32
Mumbles253 
space
avatar space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
 persuazion said:
I care because by people believing in religion they are adding to the problem......if less people followed it, maybe that sh*t wouldn't be invading everyday life for all others. sh*t is exactly like a virus. Some Atheist just dont believe and keep calmly to themselves about their views....and some[like me] think that Religion is not only bullsh*t but actually harmful to the world and human beings as a whole. Im an Atheist but religion is extremely important to me because of what I believe it has and is still doing to us.
alotta sh*t in religion is crooked a whole lot, BUTT some of them make GREAT points an guidelines for people to not treat others like sh*t. Even if religion is completely wrong, lets say "(that maybe) there is no god an we don't go anywhere when we die" Now what happens to the guy who used to/wants to fu*k up innocent people real bad (like you per say) an the only reason they turned they life around cause they believe some cracker a.ss white jesus that is the son of god (even though were all gods children) died so he wouldn't be fu*king you up? (not such a bad idea anymore) I think the main problem with religion is people put more hope in there religion then god an that creates a problem.
 6 years ago '04        #33
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 1292 1292
The funny thing is that article isn't that far off, they've only observed electrons when they are moving, so they don't know where they come from or go too when not moving.
 6 years ago '04        #34
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,377 | Props total: 2491 2491
 Mumbles253 said:
alotta sh*t in religion is crooked a whole lot, BUTT some of them make GREAT points an guidelines for people to not treat others like sh*t. Even if religion is completely wrong, lets say "(that maybe) there is no god an we don't go anywhere when we die" Now what happens to the guy who used to/wants to fu*k up innocent people real bad (like you per say) an the only reason they turned they life around cause they believe some cracker a.ss white jesus that is the son of god (even though were all gods children) died so he wouldn't be fu*king you up? (not such a bad idea anymore) I think the main problem with religion is people put more hope in there religion then god an that creates a problem.
Dem t*ts.... I was raised with the Golden Rule. Treat others as you want to be treated. You don't really need a book and a spiritual advisor to figure that one out. If you need a book or the threat of hell to tell you not to k!ll or steal then you need a therapist not a priest. One main problem is that people put more hope in religion then they do themselves. They dont want to take credit or responsibility for their own actions.
 6 years ago '09        #35
Mumbles253 
space
avatar space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
 persuazion said:
Dem t*ts.... I was raised with the Golden Rule. Treat others as you want to be treated. You don't really need a book and a spiritual advisor to figure that one out. If you need a book or the threat of hell to tell you not to k!ll or steal then you need a therapist not a priest. One main problem is that people put more hope in religion then they do themselves. They dont want to take credit or responsibility for their own actions.
i agree with the whole thing of what you said, but if someone told you that you need a therapist would you go? I don't believe in bibles or religion. I think some people need to be lied to in order to be better people. is that so much a bad thing?
 6 years ago '07        #36
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520 OP
space
avatar space
space
$56,107 | Props total: 24085 24085
 sandninja said:
Well said my man

Science is just another religion
Except science uses facts, and religion, well to say the least isn't lol
 6 years ago '04        #37
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,377 | Props total: 2491 2491
 Mumbles253 said:
i agree with the whole thing of what you said, but if someone told you that you need a therapist would you go? I don't believe in bibles or religion. I think some people need to be lied to in order to be better people. is that so much a bad thing?
To me? Yes it is........but I have come to the realization that some people, well a great number of people.....would rather live a comfortable lie then know the uncomfortable truth. People just need to feel they have a purpose here and know the origins of the universe and what happens after we die. Even though the harsh truth is nobody fu*king knows any of that.
 08-03-2012, 07:42 PM         #38
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idc what people want to believe. but its a slippery slope from talking about the magic of electricity and saying all those people over there should die.
 6 years ago '07        #39
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$3,760 | Props total: 4982 4982
 sandninja said:
Religion = Teachings by god that religious scholars look over, mixing the knowledge with the history of jesus during his time, combining the info in order to provide a fuller view of the universe.

same idea really.

Sincerely,
your fellow Atheist, Sandninja
you're making Atheists look bad, just stop.
 6 years ago '04        #40
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,794 | Props total: 678 678
OMG......they are just so painfully fckin' dumb!!!! I'm done
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Reboot your router
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy