Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #22
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
I wonder what Ja Rule thinks about this
 08-03-2012, 04:57 PM         #23
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
but its a shame that dummies in the middle class that vote for the right wing and voting against their best interests. i laugh at all the trailer park trash that vote for the ring wing
That is one way to look at it, but I wish a lot more people voted on "How things SHOULD be" and not "What benefits me the most"
 5 years ago '10        #24
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Obama 2012

We already know hes gonna win anyways.

Hell prob change the tax thing to 350k at least I hope.

He caught a lot of his supporters off guard with that one.

But Romney wants to fu*k up Obamacare I ain't having that sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #25
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19928 19928
 jimflu said:
this is pretty obvious/on point - unsure why people are acting like what she said is wrong.

If you are super rich, the dems want to r*pe you with taxes and the repubs f!ght to keep taxes lower.
lol @ r*pe
 5 years ago '04        #26
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5185 5185
every time she opens her mouth there should be a d!ck in there.
 5 years ago '05        #27
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 56 56
 jimflu said:
this is pretty obvious/on point - unsure why people are acting like what she said is wrong.

If you are super rich, the dems want to r*pe you with taxes and the repubs f!ght to keep taxes lower.
lol r*pe? he wants to take the tax rates up for people making over $250,000 a few percentages from 35% to 39% like it was under Clinton.
 5 years ago '07        #28
space
space
Finally Mitt has a supporter who changes position as much as he does.
 08-03-2012, 05:38 PM         #29
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STATlanta2006 said:
lol r*pe? he wants to take the tax rates up for people making over $250,000 a few percentages from 35% to 39% like it was under Clinton.
I'm not even talking about Obama, I'm talking about the democratic party over the past 'X' years.

And those "Few Percentages" is a d!ckload of money. Plus don't act like people don't have to pay state taxes. The Richest already pay essentially ALL of the taxes and people just want to keep uppping it and upping it.

I'm not even judging it, was just making a factual claim about what Jameson said.

The republican party IS better for rich people and the dems DO try and take more and more whenever they can. You can get worked up about this or pissed but that is the way it is.

NoTitleSince73 said:
lol @ r*pe
So giving up over half of what you made isn't getting r*ped? Um... ok? Start giving up half of what you make and tell me what it feels like.

DEDOS said:
how things should be thats the way you think

you want the middle class to pay at higher rat than the top %. thats the way it should be huh

When the fu*k did I say that? The poster I quoted was talking about "Why would someone vote a certain way when it doesn't benefit them" and I was simply pointing out that "What benefits me the most" shouldn't be the way voting works.

It was an ideological statement on the reasons for voting, not about an individual tax issue
 08-03-2012, 05:47 PM         #30
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
but its a shame that dummies in the middle class that vote for the right wing and voting against their best interests. i laugh at all the trailer park trash that vote for the ring wing

seriously... because according to the latest study, Romney's plan would actually RAISE taxes on the middle class and lower them for the upper... how much sense does that make??! and yet you get these idiots in lower to middle class families that will still vote for Romney, voting against their best interests, as you said.. smh

5 years ago '07        #31
space
space
 jimflu said:
I'm not even talking about Obama, I'm talking about the democratic party over the past 'X' years.

And those "Few Percentages" is a d!ckload of money. Plus don't act like people don't have to pay state taxes. The Richest already pay essentially ALL of the taxes and people just want to keep uppping it and upping it.

I'm not even judging it, was just making a factual claim about what Jameson said.

The republican party IS better for rich people and the dems DO try and take more and more whenever they can. You can get worked up about this or pissed but that is the way it is.

So giving up over half of what you made isn't getting r*ped? Um... ok? Start giving up half of what you make and tell me what it feels like.

When the fu*k did I say that? The poster I quoted was talking about "Why would someone vote a certain way when it doesn't benefit them" and I was simply pointing out that "What benefits me the most" shouldn't be the way voting works.

It was an ideological statement on the reasons for voting, not about an individual tax issue
For starters the rich don't pay all of the taxes, their tax rates are at HISTORIC lows. And who is paying near 50 percent of their income to taxes? it sure as hell isn't the rich. I pay double what Mitt Romney pays in taxes. And Democrats over the past years have r*ped who with taxes? Cause like I said taxes over the past decade have been at historic lows. And the Democrats aided in that. So yes I guess in comparison to the Republicans, the Democrats wanna raise taxes on the rich, but r*pe? the only people getting r*ped here is the middle/lower class thanks to the rich. And if you're an average american, you should be voting on whats best for you, cause whats best for average americans, is whats best for America as a whole.
 5 years ago '05        #32
ArKane 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,019 | Props total: 1036 1036
 ManWithoutFear! said:
& the reason there isnt a p*nis in your mouth is because...
???
 08-03-2012, 06:09 PM         #33
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol funny thing is he want to shut down pr0n
 08-03-2012, 06:41 PM         #34
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

I've met Ron Jeremy before, don't is one of the grossest human beings ever. EVER! He smells like dog sh*t, doesn't shower or clean up, walks around looking like a bum with no manners or anything! I can't even watch him in pr0n cuz I just feel sorry for the girl
 5 years ago '10        #35
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
Can someone confirm the current middle class tax percentage?
 5 years ago '06        #36
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25655 25655
lol her husband tito is voting for obama lol interesting
 5 years ago '05        #37
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
and when you're horny, you want a pr0nstar in your lap
 5 years ago '05        #38
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
and when you're horny, you want a pr0nstar in your lap
 5 years ago '12        #39
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,443 | Props total: 952 952
That's pretty fu*ked of her to say, considering she probably grew up poor herself, and with out those food stamps her white trash trailer park momma took wouldn't even be here
 5 years ago '08        #40
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,762 | Props total: 9016 9016
female opinion no care
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc