Freeway Ricky Ross ordered to pay 500K for Rozay legal fees

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 3672 3672
They bout to hold court in the street.
 08-03-2012, 04:53 AM         #82
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1994Nuisance said:

Shut yo a.ss up you E-Goon. What does him being fake have to do with the fact that he still makes good music????
???

What does music even have to do with this.

Either he jacked the name or didn't. He obviously did and somehow these courts keep ruling against ricky. This is just salt in the wound.

How good someones music is irrelevant in this
 08-03-2012, 04:59 AM         #83
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M I said:
So why he not suing the rapper Freeway then?
The flood gates are open, I just heard on the radio that Noreaga is gonna sue the rapper Noriega....I bet the Outlaw Immortals is shook right now.
 5 years ago '05        #84
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
If I was RR I would have went and drop that n*gga off a few stacks soon as I blew up. It just looks bad all the way around even if RR wins. I would have just gave the n*gga a few stacks to stfu. In a fairness he did use the n*gga name and image.
 5 years ago '11        #85
Wavy WoNka 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1 1
 08-03-2012, 05:30 AM         #86
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amen7 said:
There are no real gangsters from the south.They are all false flaggers unless they are originally from L.A,New York,or Chicago. Hell even Big Meech is from Detroit,even tho retarded southern people act like he's from Atl
Said it ain't where you from yo it's where you at
Real n*ggaz out in Brooklyn, some n*ggaz don't clap
It's real k!llers out in Cali, some n*ggaz just act
Hollywood like they out the hood, it's all to the good
Real players in the D-Twa, some of them throwed
Slackin on they mackin, rest haven for hoes
Real pranksters in the Chi, most of them real folks
Disciplined Gangsters, come on Charlie I know
sh*t it ain't about your city or borough
It's bout if you really as thorough
And if you are, holla at your boy

I dont support rick ross either but there are gangstas and pussies everywhere...

I was goin along with you on your other post but this one ruined it
 5 years ago '10        #87
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 marcusaka50 said:
rozzzaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #88
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,861 | Props total: 52129 52129
 norcal925 said:
Freeway probably gonna take the hold off his goons and Suge now
yea man... the goons are comin... can we get a countdown thread ?
 5 years ago '11        #89
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
Hes gonna go broke f!ghting this?
 5 years ago '05        #90
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
 SuppaSlick said:
What u talking about?
 5 years ago '10        #91
corpuz79 9 heat pts
space
space
$886 | Props total: 550 550
 unknown mutant said:
Judge definitely just said to Freeway Rick: "Where yo seabass?"
im fu*king right now
 5 years ago '06        #92
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
When keeping it real goes wrong.
 08-03-2012, 08:13 AM         #93
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For that bullsh*t, I would let the goons have em.......court cost n*gga? Ross know he wrong and using this man's image to get rich, maybe Rickey dont deserve but there is a way you got about handling these things out of respect........and Ross has shown he is a bi*ch n*gga in his handling of this matter.........if this dont make n*ggas go hmmm nothing will.
 5 years ago '10        #94
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Damn took his name and his money....cold blooded
 5 years ago '04        #95
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
 J-Dogg said:
Honestly, while Freeway Rick does have a point, what did he expect? Do you really think the US government cares if some rapper uses the name of a convicted drug dealer from the '70s? Let's look at this in the grand scheme of things. If the government knows that someone who is making 5-6 million dollars a year is being challenged in court on something, while it may mean everything to Freeway Rick, they're not going to rule in favor of the plaintiff.

Why would the US government rule against Ross, which would more or less be taking millions out of their own pocket (2-3 million a year from taxes). This is just a matter of dollars and sense, the US court system is not the place to go settle street credibility beefs. Now, if Ross ends up getting hurt behind this, what good does that do? Freeway Rick would be the first person hauled in for questioning and the Feds would be on the case that instant. It's much easier for them to let Ross' career run its course, rather than slap an injunction on him and k!ll their own golden goose.
70's? ok you have no idea whats going on. crack was in the late 80's son. and when i interviewed him, he was very nice and basically all he wants is dude to change his name. he said he was more upset about the fact that he profited off of the perception of many that rozay was the real rick ross. Ricky could have taken many different roads to achieve his goal, but he chose the legit legal system, and for that, yall must give him his props. he coulda took william out a looooong time ago and called it a day, he has been professional, orderly, and done more than most to f!ght for his name. how would you like it if someone profited from your past that had to pay for in over 15+ years of time?

the only thing he had coming back into society was his name's rep. and rozay definitely k!lled ross's idea of rebuilding his name. Ross wanted to build a community center, he has a very good group of artists on his label, and moreover he actually cares about the direction communities are going.

now im not gonna attack roberts charitable gestures, ima just say i know the intentions of the real Freeway Ricky Ross.

and btw above quote, the government will be fair, because they gonna get tax money regardless.
 5 years ago '04        #96
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 Amen7 said:
He doesnt make good music only southern retards supoort this c00n.All his songs sound the same and on top of that,the whole world knows he's fake. There are no real gangsters from the south.They are all false flaggers unless they are originally from L.A,New York,or Chicago. Hell even Big Meech is from Detroit,even tho retarded southern people act like he's from Atl
No gangsters in the South huh? I bet you aint never come down to find out... Ain't u ever heard of the Zoe Mothafu*kin Pound? INP? Latin Kings? MS-13? La Gran Familia? Barrio Azteca? GD?
 5 years ago '06        #97
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
all the rapper rick ross do is WIN!!
 5 years ago '05        #98
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
NOOOOOOOO are you serious... Rick Ross stole this man's persona, used it to make MILLIONS. Then after he won the law suit, he is going to take 500k for court fee's...

Justice....

Nah LOL!

Freeway gotta be asking himself rite now...
"Pay 500k, ooooooor pay 20k to the Haitian mafia get this n*gga off the earth..."
"decisions decisions..."

[pic - click to view]

Not sure if the judge got paid off, but lets keep it real if justice prevailed freeway would have got what he deserved...

Cuz look

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

before stealing the real rick ross identity he was

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-03-2012 at 08:35 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #99
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
Freeway Ricky Ross took issue with Rick Ross’ testimony that his name “Rick Ross” was derived from a nickname he used when he was an All-American Football player at Carol City High School.

this n*gga stay lying
 08-03-2012, 08:48 AM         #100
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
Freeway Ricky Ross took issue with Rick Ross’ testimony that his name “Rick Ross” was derived from a nickname he used when he was an All-American Football player at Carol City High School.

this n*gga stay lying
Nothing is funnier to me then a grown man who is a habitual liar.........that sh*t is crazy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy