Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 izzy2024 said:
This.

There's really 7 pages of losers whining because a Kanye's album cover basically looks like most Kanye West album covers? Which are all classics by the way. Dude's almost singlehandedly keeping the genre alive in these terribly garbage times. Anyways, album cover's pretty cool, not the greatest sh*t I've ever seen or anything but I dig it.
Its funny to me to read all of these comments, and see people who can't atleast admit that, atleast at this point in time, this cover makes absolutely no sense, Kanye raps about the same materialistic sh*t that everyone else does, there is nothing deep or thought provoking about pretty much any of his music, it's almost like he has n*ggas brainwashed.

He makes good music, but his sh*t is not on another level imo, especially since he doesn't even do most of the production anymore it seems, and it's damn sure not lyrically extraordinary, I dont get.
 08-02-2012, 11:13 PM         #122
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Travi$ said:
"It's creative!"

"It's expressive!"

"It's artistic!"

"You're not cultured enough"

"What, you trying to listen to a damn cover?"

Y'all really need some new explanations. Had this sh*t clocked before I even came in here

Like this n*gga right here. Watch one episode of the discovery channel or white collar and now he thinks he's a regular art curator

Anyways, like somebody said. He could have got somebody "creative" to do some original work that represented a "Cruel Summer" if he wants his sh*t to reflect art that much. I look forward to the alternatives.
I'm pretty sure it woulda been a cruel summer from Eve after she ate that apple fam.
 5 years ago '04        #123
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,785 | Props total: 1317 1317
 ballin1 said:
hell yeah fu*kin right. i love the way the album credits sound with my system

08-02-2012, 11:26 PM         #124
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
You might as well be a racist white dude .You think/sound like most racist white people.
Actually he doesn't. He sounds progressive to me, something this forum doesn't seem to support.
 5 years ago '08        #125
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2397 2397
Wasn't too sure how I felt about it until I saw the actual packaging. Very nice. Can't wait for this album.
 5 years ago '04        #126
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 319 319
 TheMindOf said:
I guess EVERY album cover should look like this

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta here you ****.
haha i was gonna post some random down south cover too... you beat me to it
 5 years ago '04        #127
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
 bkid said:
sh*t reminisces the WTT cover
sh*t n*gga REALLY???
 08-03-2012, 12:04 AM         #128
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is wack..kanye try to hard
 5 years ago '05        #129
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
....so this album cover aint got yall talkin about it?

whats the purpose of this album cover.. to be da vinci's mona lisa of rap album covers?

to push the boundaries of cliche hip-hop album covers?...

i ask you... what the fk do you want from kanye?

haters gon hate... off top.. AND THATS THE POINT.. it really dont matter what he does.. as long as what he does it "different".. and different in a way to make you ask WHY...

it can be ugly.. or european.. it doesnt have to make sense.. or have hidden meaning at all..

the purpose is to GET YOU TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS...

kanye..troll successful?
 5 years ago '08        #130
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 TheMindOf said:
Riiiiighhht... You got all of that from that post..

It's cool. Not everyone is cultured. I appreciate that you don't pretend to be.

you owed that fuk
 5 years ago '12        #131
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,117 | Props total: 15675 15675
 TheMindOf said:
I guess EVERY album cover should look like this

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta here you ****.
 5 years ago '05        #132
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
Ya'll don't know what it is, but are quick to write it off as Kanye trying too hard lol I seen some of that sh*t that people think is good design on this site and it's of no surprise that the majority don't fu*k with this, cause ya'll only deal with sh*t at face value. Kanye's cover are iconic, just like how the rest of ya'll wrote off Graduation when it came out.

The hate this man attracts is amazing, he must be doing something right.
 5 years ago '04        #133
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 sheedawg said:
Ya'll don't know what it is, but are quick to write it off as Kanye trying too hard lol I seen some of that sh*t that people think is good design on this site and it's of no surprise that the majority don't fu*k with this, cause ya'll only deal with sh*t at face value. Kanye's cover are iconic, just like how the rest of ya'll wrote off Graduation when it came out.

The hate this man attracts is amazing, he must be doing something right.
This is trying too hard imo because of the most likely content of the music, Big Sean is gonna rap about his d!ck (pause, but it's true) and your bi*ch being on it ,Kanye is gonna rap about cars, bi*ches and fashion, pusha is gonna rap about how cool, rich and good at rapping he is, Cudi is gonna rap about being under the influence of drugs ,alcohol, ect., not mention 2 chainz.

Basically what i'm saying is the "supposed" deep meaning in this cover doesn't match up with the music they're gonna put out, it's like Waka flocka using this as his album cover

[pic - click to view]

I mean it's just unnecessary.
 08-03-2012, 02:33 AM         #134
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Houdini said:
Interesting. I like that he thinks out of the box and at least attempts to evolve as an artist by showing his love of art through his work.
he didnt think of sh*t, he just do eccentric sh*t and people think its "deep"....warhol did the same thing and got rich from sheep

[video - click to view]

08-03-2012, 03:28 AM         #135
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
he didnt think of sh*t, he just do eccentric sh*t and people think its "deep"....warhol did the same thing and got rich from sheep

The n*gga went to an arts school b4 he dropped out & has painted b4 my n*gga, so you can't act like the n*gga doesn't have an artistic background, in the way the man sets up his shows, invests in that sh*t etc. but you get the gist
 5 years ago '12        #136
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Might aswell change the name of the album to "Cruel Cover" coz the sh*t aint even dropping summertime in the US, anyway im not into covers but these Kanye fans worship everything this n*gga do... The blind shall follow

Kanye West Sold his Soul
Each and everyday becomes clearer and clearer, how many, if not all, big time artists have sold their souls to the devil in exchange for power and fame in this world, of which he, the devil, is god according to 2 Corinthians 4:4. It has always been by their actions that we are to know the sons of the evil one from those of the Most High, like the Bible says, “Ye shall know them by their fruits”(Matthew 7:16), but as we approach to the end of this age, the of Time, the difference between the Wheat and the Tares , respectively the Sons of Yahuéh and the sons of perdition will become more and more apparent until the moment of the harvest in which the Tares will burn and the Wheat will be gathered into the Kingdom(Matthew 13:24-43).

It is the case of the World famous rapper Kanye West, of whom I have spoken about many times before, exposing his deceptive ways, who began his career with the song entitled “Jesus Walk”, a song dealing with the hardships of temptation and the need of the Messiah for our help and redemption, yet through the following years of Kanye’s life, it has become obvious that the spiritual f!ght over his soul was won by the Devil, as we are about to see, that is of course unless he repents and goes back to the Father like the Prodigal Son(Luke 15:11-32).
Kanye West: “I Sold my Soul to the Devil”
The next video, is from a show Kid Cudy and Kanye West were doing in Atlanta, in which Kanye begins talking about how artist are afraid to speak out because they may loose everything they have, their money, their deal and whatsoever, I guess confirming that it is true that when real rappers like 2Pac begin exposing the Illuminati their lives are terminated, like with Pimp C and many others, but then there’s some sort of a twist when at the second minute you can hear Kanye West say himself, that he sold his soul to the Devil, and let me add that I find funny that while raps he has to admit it was a “crappy deal”, maybe looking back now and realizing he really messed up.

[video - click to view]

Interestingly enough, other than the fact of recognizing the crappy deal he got, as the punchline, he brings into the subject Michael Jackson who had recently passed away by then, saying this right after he was making reference to artists loosing their careers and being afraid to stand for something, like in a way reassuring the death of Michael Jackson being a murder because he was being brave enough to stand for something, reason why he a.ssumes that MJ must be in heaven with the Almighty. It is sad to notice also, how the crowd keeps on cheering even after Kanye has just told them openly and loudly that he has Sold his Soul to the Devil.

[video - click to view]

Now i dont wanna get into no trouble for what i jus posted, all im saying is dont be blinded by the fact that Kanye is your favorite artist and he cant do anything wrong, Kanye's "OK" on the mic "SOMETIMES" but because of the overhype sh*t he annoy me

And somehow he always wanna talk some deep sh*t to impress people that dont know sh*t, Kanye hates Bush for being a racist but hes never reali dated a black woman

Just incase you dont believe in some secret sh*t...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 08-03-2012 at 03:53 AM..
 08-03-2012, 04:05 AM         #137
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^It's 4 in the morning. Get some pus*y
 5 years ago '12        #138
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 X-NINE said:
^It's 4 in the morning. Get some pus*y
Im @work... You do know everyone on this website isnt a US citizen right

Its almost 12pm where im @... And believe me i have no problem getting pus*y im more concerned about you being awake at this time
 08-03-2012, 04:43 AM         #139
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i get it
 08-03-2012, 04:48 AM         #140
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
Im @work... You do know everyone on this website isnt a US citizen right

Its almost 12pm where im @... And believe me i have no problem getting pus*y im more concerned about you being awake at this time
Just like you concered about another mans life in here :ohhellnonas:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy