Kanye west "CRUEL SUMMER" cover?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2012, 08:23 PM         #101
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NvrCMyNut said:
Kanye is probably the most eurocentric rapper in history.
Don't be surprised if he starts slowly turning white.....
 5 years ago '09        #102
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
 BALLONHOES said:
"Occult" means hidden, how can the occult not be a fact?

And I already explained to you what I was talking about earlier when I said it's a fact. That other guy said I only read a few paragraphs on wiki, but I have researched this type of sh*t for over 10 years. That is the fact I was talking about, the fact that I've researched a lot. I never said anything else was a fact.
Oh My fault I'm on a phone, and I don't check all the posts
 5 years ago '09        #103
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
 Minister said:
10 years of research

i guess 10 years of learning how to be a doctor doesn't make u a doctor either

10 years of researching apes, you're not a fu*king apeologist bi*ch u jut got a monkey fetish
fu*k you mad about homo?
 5 years ago '10        #104
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
Damn she holding them sagging t*tties up
 08-02-2012, 09:00 PM         #105
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Corny European pagan sh*t smh, y'all se f*ggots who be slobbish this dude he got skills but he rep that bullsh*t
 5 years ago '05        #106
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4115 4115
Okay?...
 5 years ago '05        #107
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,242 | Props total: 9646 9646
 TheMindOf said:
I guess EVERY album cover should look like this

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta here you ****.
 08-02-2012, 09:08 PM         #108
Louie V Slugga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not too surprised after the MBDTF and WTT album covers...It is what it is as long as the music is hot.
 5 years ago '05        #109
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Let Kanye be Kanye..

Why people on here so uniformed. As if they refuse to accept anything different or new. As if they are programmed that rap should be a certain way, and it should never evolve.

Has Kanye ever failed us? Let that n*gga do him, he has the best Discography of all time in the Rap Genre. n*ggas need to fall back and just have an open mind.

You know Kanye loves European arts. Let that man express himself the way he wants, I guess n*ggas are so use to the simplistic posing beside a bentley car, 2 cuban links on a black t-shirt is so much cooler..

Last edited by Hold That; 08-02-2012 at 09:17 PM..
 08-02-2012, 09:54 PM         #110
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 raw51188 said:
Fixed.

People get mad at kanye bc he's become more educated and has an appreciation for classic art. It's not that hes more eccentric, just more educated. He prolly saw this sh*t in italy an was like wow. I didn't know about that.

Get yall education game up.

[pic - click to view]

08-02-2012, 10:04 PM         #111
Houdini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interesting. I like that he thinks out of the box and at least attempts to evolve as an artist by showing his love of art through his work.
 5 years ago '11        #112
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
On Page 1, this sh*t is straight conspiracy fuel, so I'm out.
 5 years ago '09        #113
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Hold That said:
Let Kanye be Kanye..

Why people on here so uniformed. As if they refuse to accept anything different or new. As if they are programmed that rap should be a certain way, and it should never evolve.

Has Kanye ever failed us? Let that n*gga do him, he has the best Discography of all time in the Rap Genre. n*ggas need to fall back and just have an open mind.

You know Kanye loves European arts. Let that man express himself the way he wants, I guess n*ggas are so use to the simplistic posing beside a bentley car, 2 cuban links on a black t-shirt is so much cooler..

@ the 1st comment. Just stop it.

And again ( @ the 2nd comment) y'all all seem to think the lil wayne or no limit type covers are the automatic alternative to "european arts"

Sounds like the ones who are not wetting their briefs over this damn covers aren't the ones really in a box...
 5 years ago '05        #114
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
wow how beautiful lol
 5 years ago '04        #115
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,476 | Props total: 6058 6058
this n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #116
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
these n*ggas are desperately trying to seem artsy. lol. his sxxt is getting too try hardy. even by Ye's standards.
 5 years ago '11        #117
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
It symbolizes his new acquired membership among the Illuminati, forever solidified in stone, fu*king endless white wh0ores, on gold leaf, along with corrupt elite aristocrats who claim to be socialites while finding art in the deviance and chaos of the world.....The cover is dope.

5 years ago '04        #118
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 Hold That said:
Let Kanye be Kanye..

This.

There's really 7 pages of losers whining because a Kanye's album cover basically looks like most Kanye West album covers? Which are all classics by the way. Dude's almost singlehandedly keeping the genre alive in these terribly garbage times. Anyways, album cover's pretty cool, not the greatest sh*t I've ever seen or anything but I dig it.
 08-02-2012, 11:09 PM         #119
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
black rappers obsessed with white women
I'm black and white women are absolutely beautiful. From their hair to varied eye colors.
 5 years ago '10        #120
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 swayze said:
Congrats you have made it on my dumb a.ss comment list. Be on the look out for that thread in the future.. You''ll see

Last edited by TheMindOf; 08-03-2012 at 02:47 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy