most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,558 | Props total: 2818 2818
 stlcardinals19 said:
In Biblical times, or in BC-era times, however you'd like to word it. And you're sure it was condemned before due to homos3xuality? I'm only reading that it was judged a sinful place, but no specific mention of Homos3xuality.

For me, everything w/the exception of bestiality is fine w/me. If its two consenting adults then I'm alright w/it. Then again, I'm speaking as an American who really doesn't care too much for the Bible

cause you're only reading the story in Genesis. . .Sodom and Gomorrah is referenced in other places in the Bible where they say that the cities were destroyed because of their lusts. . .not no damn lack of hospitality

now, absent what you believe about consensual s3x. . . In the Bible, is incest something that is OK? Is bestiality? Is adultery?

because, after all we're talking about the Biblical view of homos3xuality. . .Homos3xuality is mentioned in verses with bestiality as far as being an abomination to God

Sorry, but there is no way to spin it to say that God as described in the Bible condones homos3xuality at all. . .

btw, I'm not christian either, but I do know the Bible fairly well tho. . .
 5 years ago '07        #122
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19857 19857
is there really a debate over what the bible says? Honestly other than religious people, who gives a fu*k what the bible says?
 5 years ago '08        #123
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4800 4800
 abstractq said:
cause you're only reading the story in Genesis. . .Sodom and Gomorrah is referenced in other places in the Bible where they say that the cities were destroyed because of their lusts. . .not no damn lack of hospitality

now, absent what you believe about consensual s3x. . . In the Bible, is incest something that is OK? Is bestiality? Is adultery?

because, after all we're talking about the Biblical view of homos3xuality. . .Homos3xuality is mentioned in verses with bestiality as far as being an abomination to God

Sorry, but there is no way to spin it to say that God as described in the Bible condones homos3xuality at all. . .

btw, I'm not christian either, but I do know the Bible fairly well tho. . .
I guess you're right. In the Biblical sense that some of those things are wrong, but I still don't think they don't have a concept of what Homos3xuality is today, the loving relationships we see today. Not the exploitive ones we saw in the Bible. I don't quite understand why that one thing is being stood out that all American Christians should be up in arms about.
 5 years ago '08        #124
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
is there really a debate over what the bible says? Honestly other than religious people, who gives a fu*k what the bible says?
Unfortunately for some, the religious ones are the majority here, and so their Bible is in the forefront. If we can clarify things regarding Homos3xuality, perhaps enough opinions can be swayed.
 5 years ago '04        #125
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
In the Bible it says men should not lay with a man like you lay with a woman. . .its easy to then draw out that the s3xual relationships you have with women, whether they are loving or not, shouldnt be done with a man

The reason why american christians are all up in arms over it is because to most people its repulsive. I cringe any time i see two dudes kissing

Lesbians get more of a pass for sure. . .except them butch dykes. . .thats repulsive too
 5 years ago '07        #126
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19857 19857
I still don't see the relevance of the bible, there is tons of sh*t in the bible "Christians" ignore. They could just as easily ignore this.
 5 years ago '08        #127
space
space
 abstractq said:
In the Bible it says men should not lay with a man like you lay with a woman. . .its easy to then draw out that the s3xual relationships you have with women, whether they are loving or not, shouldnt be done with a man

The reason why american christians are all up in arms over it is because to most people its repulsive. I cringe any time i see two dudes kissing

Lesbians get more of a pass for sure. . .except them butch dykes. . .thats repulsive too
If something is "icky", then that's not reason to discriminate or deny rights to them, if you ask me. I think cigarettes are the nastiest things in life, to the point I can't even eat if I'm near one, but I'm not gonna take away their right to smoke.
 5 years ago '04        #128
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
I'm not trying to take away their rights either. . .

all i'm saying is i respect chick fil-a for claiming to be a christian company and actually following through with what they claim to believe in while still respecting american laws by not discriminating against them in business
 5 years ago '08        #129
space
space
 abstractq said:
I'm not trying to take away their rights either. . .

all i'm saying is i respect chick fil-a for claiming to be a christian company and actually following through with what they claim to believe in while still respecting american laws by not discriminating against them in business
I get you, and CFA has in the business practices never done wrong to Gays, but their contributions and funding to groups that DO in fact practice those actions are unforgivable in my eyes, and I won't be spending my money there...........though that Breakfast Chicken sandwhich w/the Egg on top is simply
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago