Aug 2 - Chick-fil-A supporters turn out in droves for ‘Appreciation Day’

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
Glad to see a business stick to their guns. Either boycot em, support em or stfu. Writing titangraph after titangraph is funny and futile.

NoTitleSince73 said:
^^^which will prob be pretty soon you keep eating that sh*t, and its not a free speech issue, you're an idiot.

how sad...
May Jehova bless you
 GrownmanJ said:
Umm, no...
Do ppl know the difference between abominations?
Sin is sin but abombinations are
 5 years ago '07        #102
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,198 | Props total: 19841 19841
 BluCupShawty said:
Glad to see a business stick to their guns. Either boycot em, support em or stfu. Writing titangraph after titangraph is funny and futile.

how sad...
May Jehova bless you

how sad? Jehova can blow me.
 5 years ago '11        #103
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 NoTitleSince73 said:
except chick fil a gives money to groups who actively seek to limit their rights as americans. And @ there is no anti gay causes, anything with the word family in it is usually anti gay.
You're so dumb. And wrong.
 5 years ago '07        #104
space
space
 keen77 said:
You're so dumb. And wrong.
Show me how im wrong dipsh*t. and @ the irony of you calling me stupid when your dumbass just said there is no anti gay groups. You're a moron.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-07-2012 at 09:54 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #105
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 NoTitleSince73 said:
how sad? Jehova can blow me.

but he's not real tho

5 years ago '07        #106
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
but he's not real tho

precisely why I have no problem saying it.
 5 years ago '08        #107
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 BluCupShawty said:

how sad...
May Jehova bless you

Abominations in the biblical context actually mean something against custom and not something innately immoral.
 5 years ago '04        #108
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2795 2795
 GrownmanJ said:
Umm, no...

then why was Moses given different punishments for different crimes

the punishment for homos3xuality is death according to the Law

is every sin punishable by death according to the Law?

no. . .why is this?
 5 years ago '04        #109
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Abominations in the biblical context actually mean something against custom and not something innately immoral.

then why is the punishment for homos3xuality stoning?
 08-08-2012, 11:16 AM         #110
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s3x is s3x, anal, pus*y, v*gina, mouth, oral, whatever the fu*k it dont matter.........If anal s3x was a sin the as*hole would not have a s3xual stimulant that induces orgasm(ask ya bi*ch), if pus*y was only meant to be penetrated the c*it would be much deeper in the v*gina wall dont you think? s3x is not a sin, and same s3x is not a sin............its just s3x...........also heteros3xuality is not even a universal law........several species on this planet reproduce without male and female counterpart........so lets the f*gs be and stop worrying about what so called GOD thinks...........Omnipotence could give a fu*k about s3x or who sleeps with who.............it does not matter.........in the main scale of things..........all that matters is acceptance of others and others decisions in life........which has always been a problem for human beings, especially in this country.
 5 years ago '08        #111
space
space
 abstractq said:
then why is the punishment for homos3xuality stoning?
Eating shrimp and planting 2 seeds in one hole is also punishable by stoning too.

Pretty sure those aren't innately immoral too.
 5 years ago '04        #112
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Verse?

cause from what I remember most of the dietary laws call certain foods detestable for mankind, not punishable by stoning

and of course the strict dietary rules are only a part of God's covenant with Moses, whereas the problem with homos3xuality runs from Sodom and Gomorrah all the way through the New Testament
 5 years ago '08        #113
space
space
 abstractq said:
Verse?

cause from what I remember most of the dietary laws call certain foods detestable for mankind, not punishable by stoning

and of course the strict dietary rules are only a part of God's covenant with Moses, whereas the problem with homos3xuality runs from Sodom and Gomorrah all the way through the New Testament
Leviticus 19:19
You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with another kind: you shall not sow your field with mixed seed: neither shall a garment of mixed linen and wool come upon you.

And yea, you're right. I spoke outta turn and claimed, incorrectly, they were punishable by stoning, HOWEVER, they're still considered Abominations, though. As for the S & G story, I always considered that to be a story of hospitality.
 5 years ago '04        #114
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
When God calls them abominations (the dietary laws) He says that these foods shall be abominations to YOU. . .which is basically a proclamation of the dietary law

Which again is something that was designed for Moses and his people. Before that time, men were permitted to eat any living thing. . .thats in Genesis

Then in the New Testament, Jesus says man can go back to eating everything

As far as S&G, you not paying attention. The angels went to Sodom and went to stay with Lot. then what happened? The villagers came and wanted to have s3x with the angels thinking that they were men. Lot begged them not to do it and offered his own daughters up to have s3x with the villagers

Lot also called homos3xual activity wicked there . ..and this should put into perspective how abhorrent homos3xuality is in the Bible because Lot was willing to offer up his own virgin daughters to prevent the homo s3x

And i'm only picking on homos3xuality cause of this Chick Fil-A situation. Adultery, beastiality, incest fall under this same category of homos3xuality and are abominations to God

Last edited by abstractq; 08-08-2012 at 12:27 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #115
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
i dont know maybe im missing something but dude never said he has any hatred for gay people or his restaurant wont sell food to gay people, so i dont see what the problem is, dude gave his personal opinion on marriage and he said he rides with the biblical point of view and thats the end of it, im sorry the gay community is making something outta nothing
 5 years ago '08        #116
space
space
 abstractq said:
When God calls them abominations (the dietary laws) He says that these foods shall be abominations to YOU. . .which is basically a proclamation of the dietary law

Which again is something that was designed for Moses and his people. Before that time, men were permitted to eat any living thing. . .thats in Genesis

Then in the New Testament, Jesus says man can go back to eating everything
You're correct that those laws were made for Moses and his people to grow and prosper. Having s3x w/another man will not grow those people. It doesn't help expanding #s but it's not something immoral, IMO.

As far as S&G, you not paying attention. The angels went to Sodom and went to stay with Lot. then what happened? The villagers came and wanted to have s3x with the angels thinking that they were men. Lot begged them not to do it and offered his own daughters up to have s3x with the villagers

Lot also called homos3xual activity wicked there . ..and this should put into perspective how abhorrent homos3xuality is in the Bible because Lot was willing to offer up his own virgin daughters to prevent the homo s3x

And i'm only picking on homos3xuality cause of this Chick Fil-A situation. Adultery, beastiality, incest fall under this same category of homos3xuality and are abominations to God
I'm looking at this in the context of its times. IIRC, S&G was a prosperous city leery of strangers. The angels show up, and those w/in the city are angered that he's hosting these strangers, and they intend to humiliate them. Remember, in THOSE times, raping of another man was considered utter humiliation, opposing armies did this to each other. As such, the city was unhospitable to the guests which is a big no-no, right? And wasn't the city doomed to begin with, and the terrible hospitality the nail in the coffin?
 5 years ago '04        #117
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
The city was doomed to begin with because of its homos3xuality. Later in the Bible, when they speak about S&G, it says that the cities were destroyed because of their lusts not because of their lack of hospitality

"Remember, in THOSE times, raping of another man was considered utter humiliation"

in what times? Sodom and Gomorrah is the first Biblical mention of homos3xuality

Let me ask you tho. . .do you consider incest immoral? Do you consider bestiality immoral? Or were those laws also only for Moses and his people?

Homos3xuality is mentioned right next to those sins

Jesus came and lifted most of the dietary restrictions, but the New Testament still speaks against homos though

again . .these acts are abominations for all times
 5 years ago '04        #118
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
btw. . .the dietary laws weren't made so that Moses's people could "grow and prosper". If it was a matter of survival, then these laws would have been put into place with Adam and Eve, when they really needed to reproduce

Or Noah when again there weren't alot of people left

The dietary laws are there as a test of faith for his people. The israelites were hard headed. They used to question and disobey Moses all the time, so God gave them harsher restrictions. . .
 5 years ago '08        #119
space
space
 abstractq said:
The city was doomed to begin with because of its homos3xuality. Later in the Bible, when they speak about S&G, it says that the cities were destroyed because of their lusts not because of their lack of hospitality

"Remember, in THOSE times, raping of another man was considered utter humiliation"

in what times? Sodom and Gomorrah is the first Biblical mention of homos3xuality
In Biblical times, or in BC-era times, however you'd like to word it. And you're sure it was condemned before due to homos3xuality? I'm only reading that it was judged a sinful place, but no specific mention of Homos3xuality.

Let me ask you tho. . .do you consider incest immoral? Do you consider bestiality immoral? Or were those laws also only for Moses and his people?

Homos3xuality is mentioned right next to those sins

Jesus came and lifted most of the dietary restrictions, but the New Testament still speaks against homos though

again . .these acts are abominations for all times
For me, everything w/the exception of bestiality is fine w/me. If its two consenting adults then I'm alright w/it. Then again, I'm speaking as an American who really doesn't care too much for the Bible
 5 years ago '08        #120
space
space
 abstractq said:
btw. . .the dietary laws weren't made so that Moses's people could "grow and prosper". If it was a matter of survival, then these laws would have been put into place with Adam and Eve, when they really needed to reproduce

Or Noah when again there weren't alot of people left

The dietary laws are there as a test of faith for his people. The israelites were hard headed. They used to question and disobey Moses all the time, so God gave them harsher restrictions. . .
I think we're getting confused here. I simply used shrimp as a way of showing abomination isn't something immoral. I'm referring to the Holiness Codes in Leviticus. Don't those apply to the people of Moses, or is that for priests only? I honestly don't know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago