Aug 2 - Chick-fil-A supporters turn out in droves for ‘Appreciation Day’

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
 BluCupShawty said:
1 s3xuality is natural and 1 s3xuality is not

[pic - click to view]

you do the math
That's not a very good reason to discriminate......

abstractq said:
again, you looking at it from a profit-maximizing standpoint

they looking at it from a moral standpoint

this isnt going to push them out of business. . .just a few super sensitive LGBTs going to stop eating their chicken

when they are forced to take down the cow in Turner Field, then i'd be concerned
As of now, we don't know the full consequences just yet, but we do know they're losing business(which as I stated isn't a good business move), whether or not its negligible we'll see.
 5 years ago '04        #82
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,560 | Props total: 2830 2830
 stlcardinals19 said:
That's not a very good reason to discriminate......

As of now, we don't know the full consequences just yet, but we do know they're losing business(which as I stated isn't a good business move), whether or not its negligible we'll see.

i mean so far all we KNOW is that they had a record setting day of business. . .

youre a.ssuming that all the people that showed up will go back to eating chick fil-a sometimes like normal

This may be true. . .or it could be that they decide to support more often going forward because they see how committed Chick Fil-A is to its morals

so they may be gaining business from this. . .i know Ive always respected chik-fil-a for being willing to sacrifice profits for their morals. Too bad I dont eat fast food chicken tho. . .
 5 years ago '04        #83
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 lostkauze said:
are you a virgin? Do you have premarital s3x? Have you ever lied? Have you ever lusted? Have you ever cussed out your parents? You a sinner too, being gay aint no bigger sin than what everybody else is doing just being human stop being all false righteous
i dont know man. . .the Bible, Torah, and Quran all basically say that Gay people should be stoned to death. The same punishment isnt there for lying or cussing out your parents. At least not in all three major religions. And i think the Bible goes so far as to call it an abomination and unnatural

Prophet Muhammad was reported in the hadith basically to have said you should stay away from effeminate men and butch women period even if they arent engaging in gay s3x
 5 years ago '04        #84
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 lostkauze said:
The punishment for sin is hell, whats worse than that?
Im sure you dont believe that the first time you lie to someone, you are sent to hell eternally

at least i hope not. . .maybe you do

some sins are more serious than others
 5 years ago '05        #85
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Dos-effect said:
So it was wrong to conclude that most of the people were white, when in fact most of the people were white? I'm missing the racist part here? Because I focused on race that makes me a racist?

Leave it up to the White f*gs for White America congregation to once again throw the word racist out there when it doesn't apply. Lets make a rule lets just say that the new definition of racism according to he Fruit Loop troop, is anytime someone non whites say anything about a white person. Forget discrimination, Segregation, or even bi-partial laws................its any time someone black says anything negative about white people......its racism............now you also have to completely ignore all the real racism in the world because that doesn't exist, its all over blown bullsh*t that does not exist.......its only when you hurt white peoples feelings.......thats when your being a racist...........thank you White f*g.....I now see the light.........
You do all that and ill completely ignore Affirmative Action. Your the biggest complaining nig on boxden who trolls all day long thinking hes smarter than others. Plain and simple though your a herb.
 08-04-2012, 06:01 AM         #86
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
You do all that and ill completely ignore Affirmative Action. Your the biggest complaining nig on boxden who trolls all day long thinking hes smarter than others. Plain and simple though your a herb.
Proof is in the pudding.....I'm smarter then most....and troll or not truth was spoken.....deal with it

And affirmative action would not even exist if white men had not been such divisive as*holes that white women had to f!ght for equal opportunity.....look it up hillbilly.....it's origins stems from discrimination against women not blacks

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-04-2012 at 06:04 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #87
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
dos-effect in a race war? imagine that
 5 years ago '12        #88
uncommonone 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 15 15
Everybody is entitled to their opinion just like everybody is entitled to not like your opinion. If you are the head of an organization and decides to voice your opinion on anything, you have to face the repercussion of your opinion. So at the end of the day STFU and count your money or risk losing it because you want to have an opinion.
 08-04-2012, 05:04 PM         #89
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mighta missed something but the fuhk did the Chik-Fil-A folks say that was so disrespectful? I dont remember hearing them say homos3xuals cant eat or work there

and me & a friend of mine was out earlier and I dont know what was going on but there was MAAAAAAD cars at the one in Fayetteville. I dont know if it was to support Chik-Fil-A or that kiss stand off sh*t I saw in the news the gays were talking about doing but that b*tch was packed more than a normal Saturday. Maybe cause the tax weekend thing and all the shoppers are out. eh... Just thought it was crazy considering what, all the news about this right now.
 5 years ago '08        #90
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I mighta missed something but the fuhk did the Chik-Fil-A folks say that was so disrespectful? I dont remember hearing them say homos3xuals cant eat or work there
l
l
l
l
l
V

stlcardinals19 said:
The reason people are upset is not because the owner of CFA has a negative opinion of homos3xuals. The reason people are upset is because CFA donates millions of dollars to actively discriminate against homos3xuals through legislation and political influence.
 5 years ago '04        #91
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 stlcardinals19 said:
They certainly have the right to pursue those political agendas, but that also mean they will be subjected to the backlash that comes against it. Things like being lambasted by the media, having a sponsor(The Muppets) pull out, and also getting boycotted and protested against by those who HEAVILY disagrees w/their contributions to campaigns like Focus on Family. And technically, he is bringing his beliefs into his business by donating some of Chick-Fil-A's profits to those organizations.
This country is full of fu*king morons that think "Freedom of Speech" means "Freedom from Consequences".

The 1st Amendment protects Chick-Fil-A's from government, not from sponsors and market backlash.
 5 years ago '08        #92
bewley 27 heat pts27
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
It's called freedom of speech...
 5 years ago '08        #93
bewley 27 heat pts27
space
space

[pic - click to view]

bunch of idiots...who gives a sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #94
bewley 27 heat pts27
space
space
I will eat there until the day i die...
 5 years ago '07        #95
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,223 | Props total: 19919 19919
^^^which will prob be pretty soon you keep eating that sh*t, and its not a free speech issue, you're an idiot.
 08-05-2012, 04:35 PM         #96
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im tired of all this Chic Fil A talk

fu*k em

they arent in Vegas
 5 years ago '04        #97
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 thatruest said:
Baby Jesus condemned homos3xuality?

Honestly, did Jesus condemn homos3xuals?

no

but the Bible is more than the new testament. . .
 5 years ago '11        #98
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
Romans 1. Bible says homos3xuality is debasement. Romans 1:26-28 "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

1 Corinthians 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homos3xuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Don't be fooled though. All this huff and puff in the "public square" about Chick-fil-A and petty, moot things is like a grand experiment on the public, a test to see if people will be fooled into conflict, dissension, so that there is no unified people to stand up to the emerging police state and our freedoms, privacy and rights that are being lost. It's a distraction from what really matters. According to the Constitution, common sense, decency, maturity and self-respect, we should be free to like what we like and dislike what we dislike. Chick-fil-A owners had every right to give to pro-family causes (there are no anti-gay causes, just like there are no anti-straight causes lol) just as certain celebs give to pro-LGBT causes... not a big deal... at all....
 5 years ago '07        #99
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,223 | Props total: 19919 19919
except chick fil a gives money to groups who actively seek to limit their rights as americans. And @ there is no anti gay causes, anything with the word family in it is usually anti gay.
 5 years ago '08        #100
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 abstractq said:
Im sure you dont believe that the first time you lie to someone, you are sent to hell eternally

at least i hope not. . .maybe you do

some sins are more serious than others
Umm, no...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments