Aug 2 - Chick-fil-A supporters turn out in droves for ‘Appreciation Day’

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,063 | Props total: 4851 4851
 abstractq said:
but again, you should also have the right to pursue your political agenda

from my understanding, chik fil-a was started by a family based around christian values

the founder still the chairman of chik fil-a. . .so like if he wanna donate to preserve traditional marriage then fine

He's still not bringing his personal beliefs into his business. . .

Fags wallking around actin like they need to stage sit-ins. . .
They certainly have the right to pursue those political agendas, but that also mean they will be subjected to the backlash that comes against it. Things like being lambasted by the media, having a sponsor(The Muppets) pull out, and also getting boycotted and protested against by those who HEAVILY disagrees w/their contributions to campaigns like Focus on Family. And technically, he is bringing his beliefs into his business by donating some of Chick-Fil-A's profits to those organizations.
 5 years ago '04        #62
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 2836 2836
 stlcardinals19 said:
They certainly have the right to pursue those political agendas, but that also mean they will be subjected to the backlash that comes against it. Things like being lambasted by the media, having a sponsor(The Muppets) pull out, and also getting boycotted and protested against by those who HEAVILY disagrees w/their contributions to campaigns like Focus on Family. And technically, he is bringing his beliefs into his business by donating some of Chick-Fil-A's profits to those organizations.

ummm

having sponsors pull out and having people not go there is one thing

having the mayors of cities saying they will block Chik Fil-A is another altogether, dont you think?

Again, they havent discriminated against gays in their hiring practices and they treat these f*ggies with respect when they roll through the drive though

where is the crime?
 5 years ago '08        #63
space
space
 abstractq said:
ummm

having sponsors pull out and having people not go there is one thing

having the mayors of cities saying they will block Chik Fil-A is another altogether, dont you think?

Again, they havent discriminated against gays in their hiring practices and they treat these f*ggies with respect when they roll through the drive though

where is the crime?
The mayors backed off it their comments and they certainly cannot block their restaraunts, but that does speak volumes about the type of backlash one would receive for the actions. The company, itself hasn't discriminated @ all, but they fund and contribute to people who can, and will discriminate to others, and that is nearly as bad. There hasn't been a crime, just a case of how actions will result in consequences.
 5 years ago '04        #64
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
a case of gay people overstepping their bounds and having it backfire so far. . .
 08-03-2012, 07:37 PM         #65
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and thats really how you see this huh?
 5 years ago '04        #66
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
and thats really how you see this huh?
kind of. . .gays so damn sensitive

its like dealing with the Jews. . . whenever someone says anything remotely anti-semitic they ready to bring the wrath of God down on you

Gays doing the same sh*t. . .except I can at least understand it with the Jews cause they been massacred recently by Anti-Semetic movements

Save for a couple instances of gay bashing, gays aint going through that struggle. But yet and still, let a n*gga say anything bad about the LGBT community and they staging rallies and calling their political allies

In this case they up in arms because the owner was like yeah i support traditional marriage. . .yall n*ggas can think its because of where he spends his money, but its not that. Cause if it was that, theyd be boycotting every sponsor that donate to support traditional marriage

And currently its backfiring. . .
 5 years ago '04        #67
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
yeah,i guess thats what happens when you get a president who would rather have everyone live off welfare then do something about the lack of jobs in the us,we get a bunch of neckbeard no lifers who have nothing better to do with there day then spend it protesting some retarded bullsh*t

the only thing govt could do to generate jobs is to pass another stimulus to hire folk. . .its really not the presidents fault anymore. . .
 5 years ago '07        #68
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20041 20041
 FoShizzle8 said:
yeah,i guess thats what happens when you get a president who would rather have everyone live off welfare then do something about the lack of jobs in the us,we get a bunch of neckbeard no lifers who have nothing better to do with there day then spend it protesting some retarded bullsh*t
you're an idiot.
 5 years ago '07        #69
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20041 20041
 FoShizzle8 said:
smarter then most of the people who think obama is the next thing to christ
you mean smarter THAN.moron And no one is saying Obama is Christ, but saying Obama would rather have people on welfare makes you an idiot.
 5 years ago '12        #70
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 1749 1749
 abstractq said:
I'm not even christian and I support chik fil-a on this one

They arent denying gay people service as a business

They dont treat gay people differently as a business

They didnt fire gay workers

so why gay people all in an uproar? What the founder supports shouldnt matter as long as hes not bringing discrimination into the business
 5 years ago '08        #71
space
space
 abstractq said:
a case of gay people overstepping their bounds and having it backfire so far. . .
A single day of counter protest is not the end all be all of this issue. those supporting today did so today...long term they will go back to eating the same amount. Those who do decide not to eat, won't forget and won't go back.

From a business stand point this is only bad for Chik-fil-A it was stupid.
 08-03-2012, 08:20 PM         #72
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:

and does anyone remember the Oreo nonsense? I guess it was free speech when they wanted to boycott Oreo for supporting gay marriage, but its an a.ssault on free speech if you boycott Chick-fil-A? Of course they have two separate sets of rules lol so typical.
the hypocrites are being hypocrites again
 5 years ago '11        #73
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17715 17715
 *Missy* said:
the hypocrites are being hypocrites again
that's what they do. People are so quick to talk about someone else when they are doing the exact same thing
 5 years ago '04        #74
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
A single day of counter protest is not the end all be all of this issue. those supporting today did so today...long term they will go back to eating the same amount. Those who do decide not to eat, won't forget and won't go back.

From a business stand point this is only bad for Chik-fil-A it was stupid.

honestly, you think they give a fu*k?

they lose more business by being closed on a sunday than they ever will from this LGBT sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #75
space
space
 abstractq said:
honestly, you think they give a fu*k?

they lose more business by being closed on a sunday than they ever will from this LGBT sh*t
I believe so. They lose sales once this "counter-protest" goes away, and those that do business w/them, like say Coke will also feel the repercussion of losing a consumer base as well. Other sponsors will lose some profits and if it isn't negligible, they'll up the pressure on Chick-Fil-A. I just don't see anything good coming outta this, b/c out goes a consumer base.
 5 years ago '05        #76
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 stlcardinals19 said:
I believe so. They lose sales once this "counter-protest" goes away, and those that do business w/them, like say Coke will also feel the repercussion of losing a consumer base as well. Other sponsors will lose some profits and if it isn't negligible, they'll up the pressure on Chick-Fil-A. I just don't see anything good coming outta this, b/c out goes a consumer base.
Exactly. Every time someone on tv supports them it makes every viewer who's not a bible thumping homophobe cringe. People don't wanna think about politics when they eat. They don't want moral dilemmas goin through their mind.

After that racist pig beck called Obama a racist his supporters cheered him at first and the media backlash did die down...but the boycott stayed and the sponsors kept leakin til he left. They cut off sooo many markets with this move. If chic-a-fil is trying to disgust everybody but the die-hards and k!ll their business they should just announce they're gonna use pink slime for all their chicken.

Last edited by autoraptronix; 08-03-2012 at 10:04 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 X_WunderKind_X said:
that's what they do. People are so quick to talk about someone else when they are doing the exact same thing

1 s3xuality is natural and 1 s3xuality is not

[pic - click to view]

you do the math
 5 years ago '04        #78
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
again, you looking at it from a profit-maximizing standpoint

they looking at it from a moral standpoint

this isnt going to push them out of business. . .just a few super sensitive LGBTs going to stop eating their chicken

when they are forced to take down the cow in Turner Field, then i'd be concerned
 5 years ago '11        #79
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17715 17715
 BluCupShawty said:
1 s3xuality is natural and 1 s3xuality is not

[pic - click to view]

you do the math
you could say the same thing about being left handed. You know back in the day left handed ppl were thought to be devil spawn right
 5 years ago '04        #80
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
and if anybody looking reckless in all this its the pro gay marriage people

vandalizing chick fil-a
got their people rolling up on drive thrus and harassing teenage workers

smh. . .confused a.ss gay people. I was reading an article on this and there was some homo saying

""For me why it's so important is, I don't believe anybody should have the ability to say, I'm not a good Christian, or I'm Jewish, that I'm not a good Jew because I'm gay,"

these n*ggas gettin out of pocket. . .The bible condemns homos. . .the torah condemns homos. . .the quran condemns homos. pretty soon they going to try and come out with a Gay-friendly bible
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy