most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 ra1n said:
they're taking this WAY TOO FAR

whats this c*cksucker purpose of hassling a chick fil a crew member?
 5 years ago '07        #42
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30548 30548
america is one fuk'd up place....
 08-03-2012, 06:24 AM         #43
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is exactly why I go to war with religion.

Look at all the sheep, give a fu*k if you're breaking records. A sheep will always be a sheep.
 5 years ago '11        #44
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,273 | Props total: 17732 17732
They definitely not gon lower the price of that lemonade now.
 08-03-2012, 08:59 AM         #45
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:

The fact that you even played the game and made it racial just shows you yourself are a racist.
Of course ive seen many of your posts before and had already come to the conclusion before reading your statement that your a dipsh*t.
So it was wrong to conclude that most of the people were white, when in fact most of the people were white? I'm missing the racist part here? Because I focused on race that makes me a racist?

Leave it up to the White f*gs for White America congregation to once again throw the word racist out there when it doesn't apply. Lets make a rule lets just say that the new definition of racism according to he Fruit Loop troop, is anytime someone non whites say anything about a white person. Forget discrimination, Segregation, or even bi-partial laws................its any time someone black says anything negative about white people......its racism............now you also have to completely ignore all the real racism in the world because that doesn't exist, its all over blown bullsh*t that does not exist.......its only when you hurt white peoples feelings.......thats when your being a racist...........thank you White f*g.....I now see the light.........
 5 years ago '04        #46
EJbass 
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 0 0
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
"I'm not sure I agree with his position on gay marriage," said Mohler, who drove to Englewood from downtown Denver on his lunch break. "But I applaud the owner for speaking his mind, and that's why I'm here."

"We support tolerance on both sides," Haskins said.

"Just because they don't support gay marriage, it doesn't make them a bad company," Touhy said.

"It's a shame that the gay community that asks for tolerance is so intolerant of other opinions," Josh Walker said

"Since the company isn't doing anything illegal, I think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion," a patron who wished to remain anonymous, said. "I like the food, and that's what's important."

"They have good food," she said. "They're making up for the idiotic things they said."

"But the debate is not about the Bible. It is about whether the CEO of a private business has the right to voice his own opinions. If you say no, that's pretty darn scary."

"[Chick-fil-A has] a right to express their own opinion," Jennifer Hoyt, 37, who dined at a Chick-fil-A in St. Petersburg, Fla., said. "Don't we all? Besides, I come here for the sandwiches, not the politics."

fu*king evil wet dog smelling chicken eating crackers hating on the morally righteous gay people
Somebody's Mad. It's called the right to free speech you dumb fu*k go read a book. How do you know that the person that said that is white? was there a picture of them? uninformed idiots like you forming your opinions off of a small piece of one article are the exact reason this country is going down the sh*tter.
 5 years ago '04        #47
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,567 | Props total: 2837 2837
 YOUNGZERO said:
This is exactly why I go to war with religion.

Look at all the sheep, give a fu*k if you're breaking records. A sheep will always be a sheep.

I'm not even christian and I support chik fil-a on this one

They arent denying gay people service as a business

They dont treat gay people differently as a business

They didnt fire gay workers

so why gay people all in an uproar? What the founder supports shouldnt matter as long as hes not bringing discrimination into the business
 5 years ago '07        #48
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,714 | Props total: 2543 2543
all f*gs go to hell
 5 years ago '05        #49
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,255 | Props total: 8982 8982
 abstractq said:

so why gay people all in an uproar? What the founder supports shouldnt matter as long as hes not bringing discrimination into the business
It's seriously stupid. As I've said before, even if you express yourself respectfully, you are no longer allowed to have an opinion........
 5 years ago '07        #50
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20087 20087
 MemphBleek05 said:
It's seriously stupid. As I've said before, even if you express yourself respectfully, you are no longer allowed to have an opinion........
no one said that, its obvious you're missing the point.
 5 years ago '08        #51
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,032 | Props total: 5818 5818
 EJbass said:
Somebody's Mad. It's called the right to free speech you dumb fu*k go read a book. How do you know that the person that said that is white? was there a picture of them? uninformed idiots like you forming your opinions off of a small piece of one article are the exact reason this country is going down the sh*tter.
 5 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
no one said that, its obvious you're missing the point.
How am I missing the point? I'm pretty much agreeing with the guy I quoted.......
 5 years ago '08        #53
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
 abstractq said:

The reason people are upset is not because the owner of CFA has a negative opinion of homos3xuals. The reason people are upset is because CFA donates millions of dollars to actively discriminate against homos3xuals through legislation and political influence.
 5 years ago '11        #54
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,273 | Props total: 17732 17732
 stlcardinals19 said:
The reason people are upset is not because the owner of CFA has a negative opinion of homos3xuals. The reason people are upset is because CFA donates millions of dollars to actively discriminate against homos3xuals through legislation and political influence.
This.
 5 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
How am I missing the point? I'm pretty much agreeing with the guy I quoted.......
Oh when I mean point, I meant the point of the boycott, not the guy you quoted. The problem here isn't that the CEO expressed his person views, thats fine. The issue here is, Chick-Fil-A as a company, donates money to groups who who actively seek to limit the rights of gays. Now I'm not gay and you wont ever catch me @ a parade or anything but as an American I think that's wrong. And I'm pretty sure the Deceleration Of Independence backs my point.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed
 5 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Oh when I mean point, I meant the point of the boycott, not the guy you quoted. The problem here isn't that the CEO expressed his person views, thats fine. The issue here is, Chick-Fil-A as a company, donates money to groups who who actively seek to limit the rights of gays. Now I'm not gay and you wont ever catch me @ a parade or anything but as an American I think that's wrong. And I'm pretty sure the Deceleration Of Independence backs my point.
For me, it's a matter of common sense. CFA have never hid their views, as far as religion/lifestyle goes. With that being said, it makes sense, a Christian based company, donates to organizations whose lobby against the legalization of same-s3x marriage. Also, bringing up the Declaration of Independence means nothing. Considering the history of this country, that opening line is pretty laughable. I get your point, but it doesn't change the fact that people are protesting over opinions. When CFA start discriminating in their hiring process and firing people for being homos3xual, then I will look at them sideways.....until then.....I will continue to devour those tasty 12 piece nuggets and that beautifully made chicken sandwich while sippin' on my motherfu*kin' vanilla milkshake, minus the whipcream and cherry....
 08-03-2012, 12:24 PM         #57
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
and look at all the stupid ppl there, all these racist a.ss white ppl that you know for sure can count how many minorities have been inside their house..they prob convince themselves they are not racist becasue they speak to the blk guy at work ,, fu*k them these republican, fake a.ss Christians that go against everything the Bible teaches, they make my God look bad

they will get theirs

Gonna act like 99% of boxden doesn't hate on gay people in every fu*king thread about gay stories? Boxden is more bigoted then a KKK forum.
 5 years ago '04        #58
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,567 | Props total: 2837 2837
 stlcardinals19 said:

but again, you should also have the right to pursue your political agenda

from my understanding, chik fil-a was started by a family based around christian values

the founder still the chairman of chik fil-a. . .so like if he wanna donate to preserve traditional marriage then fine

He's still not bringing his personal beliefs into his business. . .

Fags wallking around actin like they need to stage sit-ins. . .
 08-03-2012, 12:42 PM         #59
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
but again, you should also have the right to pursue your political agenda

from my understanding, chik fil-a was started by a family based around christian values

the founder still the chairman of chik fil-a. . .so like if he wanna donate to preserve traditional marriage then fine

He's still not bringing his personal beliefs into his business. . .

Fags wallking around actin like they need to stage sit-ins. . .
Ill admit the man's comments were not harsh, just a comment.........however its funny how the argument is his freedom of speech is protected, but gays are wrong for responding back with their own.........it is what it is.......but if he was bold enough to express his thoughts......then he should expect backlash..........
 5 years ago '07        #60
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-03-2012 at 04:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy