Aug 2 - Chick-fil-A supporters turn out in droves for ‘Appreciation Day’

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
 Dos-effect said:
The bible is not the constitution, period............The constitution grants these people the right to marry , and it should be honored by that law and nothing else, but people want to put the bible in their as if the Bible replaces our legal laws only when it matters............and I saw the lines on my way home, I played a game with my wife I said for every white person I see Ill give you 1 dollar, and for every black person you see in line you give me 1 dollar..........she gave me 0 dollars.......so you already know........

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #22
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
haha. they Said the University of Southern Mississippi ... Nice
 5 years ago '07        #23
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
I'm mad hungry now yo

But if I gotta chose chick fila over gay ppl

chick fila all day son
 5 years ago '10        #24
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
@ the feelings being caught
 5 years ago '04        #25
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,216 | Props total: 2114 2114
Yeah......one big day for their sales aint sh*t compared to what they will lose in people that choose to not eat there anymore. Real talk I have no respect for anybody that wastes their time worrying about other peoples lives and the way they live them. Do you and stop trying to judge others and stop supporting this bullsh*t. Religion is division. I cant help but laugh at the sheeple lined up around the block for a chicken sandwich. Might as well put a collection plate out as well.
 5 years ago '08        #26
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
fu*king morons. if im in the mood for chik-fil-a, then ima go eat it, idgaf about all that extra sh*t. fu*k your cause n*gga im hungry.
 5 years ago '04        #27
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
When I heard about this yesterday, I immediately thought of this

[video - click to view]

08-02-2012, 07:02 PM         #28
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If eating chick fil a makes you homophobic well you support the k!lling of innocent arabs because you most likely fill your car up with gas. Or if you have ever worn Hugo Boss you support the Nazis since he made their uniforms.
 5 years ago '07        #29
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 JohnDoe said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #30
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,018 | Props total: 7801 7801
I am neither here nor there on "sides to take". As a lesbian, I do believe they have "freedom of speech". I also don't see everyone with a opinion to be necessarily homophobes, just intolerant. I also think this went overboard but it was bound to happen since people claim there is a "gay agenda". There is always a equal and opposite reaction to everything. What you believe in/worship, you can't force that idea on others. Law has nothing to do what your belief/religion. The same as the LGBTQ folks should know the natural opposition is for/against. So, not everyone will be "for" (supporting) gay marriage or any gay general union.

The problem is religion and politics do not mix.

I am not a follower of any religion/it's beliefs etc What is even more crazy is the religious people (majority Christians) say so much about homos3xuality. Yet, according to your book everyone "sins". On top of that, people say well homos3xuals are in a continuing "sin"....so is fornication a continual "sin" - all these children being born constantly out of "wedlock" - stop it. This is life and no one is perfect but when you let them know you are a fornicator, so why point out a homos3xual.... then they want to make it up by saying, "I repent though".

In addition, my choice, my body, my feelings has nothing to do with you. If I want to live in "sin" - it is my choice to do so.

"Freedom of speech" is not so free, why? Well, I remember a few years back Atheist wanted to put up billboards and different advertisement on "No God"...Oh the Christians were flipping out, I mean hard. So, let's not pretend "freedom of speech" really is "free". I do believe "freedom of speech" includes EVERYONE. If a Muslim, Sikh etc wanted to put a billboard up saying what they believe as advertisement on buses, trains etc they couldn't 'cause since Majority are Christians it would be a problem. Naturally nobody don't want any persons or group to be against them. However, if the shoe was on the other feet it would all be hell. Replace "homos3xual" with another minority or if he came out and said she supported "White families only" or "Abortion" or whatever said word or group and let's see how "freedom of speech" works.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 08-02-2012 at 07:42 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #31
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 Eddie.. said:
I'm mad hungry now yo

But if I gotta chose chick fila over gay ppl

chick fila all day son
I went to the Chic Fil-A on Mercury BlVd today. It was full of people. I didn't even know about appreciation day.
 5 years ago '07        #32
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
I am neither here nor there on "sides to take". As a lesbian, I do believe they have "freedom of speech". I also don't see everyone with a opinion to be necessarily homophobes, just intolerant. I also think this went overboard but it was bound to happen since people claim there is a "gay agenda". There is always a equal and opposite reaction to everything. What you believe in/worship, you can't force that idea on others. Law has nothing to do what your belief/religion. The same as the LGBTQ folks should know the natural opposition is for/against. So, not everyone will be "for" (supporting) gay marriage or any gay general union.

The problem is religion and politics do not mix.

I am not a follower of any religion/it's beliefs etc What is even more crazy is the religious people (majority Christians) say so much about homos3xuality. Yet, according to your book everyone "sins". On top of that, people say well homos3xuals are in a continuing "sin"....so is fornication a continual "sin" - all these children being born constantly out of "wedlock" - stop it. This is life and no one is perfect but when you let them know you are a fornicator, so why point out a homos3xual.... then they want to make it up by saying, "I repent though".

In addition, my choice, my body, my feelings has nothing to do with you. If I want to live in "sin" - it is my choice to do so.

"Freedom of speech" is not so free, why? Well, I remember a few years back Atheist wanted to put up billboards and different advertisement on "No God"...Oh the Christians were flipping out, I mean hard. So, let's not pretend "freedom of speech" really is "free". I do believe "freedom of speech" includes EVERYONE. If a Muslim, Sikh etc wanted to put a billboard up saying what they believe as advertisement on buses, trains etc they couldn't 'cause since Majority are Christians it would be a problem. Naturally nobody don't want any persons or group to be against them. However, if the shoe was on the other feet it would all be hell. Replace "homos3xual" with another minority or if he came out and said she supported "White families only" or "Abortion" or whatever said word or group and let's see how "freedom of speech" works.
 5 years ago '08        #33
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4842 4842
People gorging themselves on fast-food fried chicken to "counter-protest" a left-wing boycott of said fast-food friend chicken over their corporate support of anti-gay marriage initiatives.

MURIKA: Where gluttony is unironically encouraged to help impose Christianity's view on marriage.

This is SERIOUSLY one of those moments when a non-American will look at this situation and simply shake their head in shock.
 5 years ago '07        #34
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
I can't even believe this is as big as it has become. This shows how ignorant and fu*kin fat Americans are. All of this over a fast-food place that sells sh*tty food. The rest of the word is laughing at us, that our biggest protest against gay rights is coming through supporting a fu*kin fast food chain for fat, out of shape, unhealthy Americans. Religion and politics are actually the same fu*kin thing created by the same people for the same purpose. Religion has it's "do's and don'ts" for people who are afraid of what may happen to them in an imaginary afterlife. And earthly laws/Bill of Rights/politics were built on that same theory, all one in the same, just a different title for the purpose of keeping control over the masses through fear. Let gays marry whoever the fu*k they want. Let people voice their opinions through freedom of speech, and stop feeding into the religious bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #35
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 ra1n said:
they're taking this WAY TOO FAR

Dude got fired from his job for it

5 years ago '04        #36
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
my girl brought me home a chicken sandwich and a strawberry shake... & none of us vote or are white... ya'll are just lame and always jump and reach for excuses... time to grow up children.
 5 years ago '06        #37
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
Had Chick-fil-A yesterday and the line was wrapped around the corner. It was about 106 degrees outside and old people were out there strong. I swore if that was my grandmother out there, I would've told her a.ss to get in the house. The drive thru was packed with people against gay marriage and I'm in Texas, so you know what's up. Saw this woman trying to cut in line, my boss said don't do it, I thought she was fine, I simped my spot for food. Long story short, the girl in the car in front of me was checking me out thru her side mirrors, I told my boss that she was checking me out. He shrugged it off. When I went to pay for my food, I found out that the woman paid for my stuff like a bi*ch. That never happened before but I got free food.
 5 years ago '04        #38
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
 5 years ago '05        #39
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 GetuOne said:
Also, I don't know why gays think they can just rewrite the rules of the bible like it's the damn constitution or something. It seems like people want to be part of the community but want to add their own little appendages to the rules to cater to their own beliefs. If you have different beliefs then that of the Christan faith, then we need to separate church and state and let the f*ckers walk into a courthouse and get married. The truth is that the bible is God's word according to the christian faith. You don't just pull your d*ck out of someones *ss and walk into a church, spit on the cross, and demand that the rules be changed. I'd love to see them try that to the Muslims or Jews and see what happens.

Again, the solution is to separate marriage into two categories, a spiritual union and a legal union. Throw legal marriage to the dogs and let spiritual marriage be. Personally, about 90% of gays can give a damn about the Christian religion, or have even stepped into a church in their lives. Most states have domestic partnerships, that should be good enough for someone who doesn't even have a religious belief.

Dos-effect said:
The bible is not the constitution, period............The constitution grants these people the right to marry , and it should be honored by that law and nothing else, but people want to put the bible in their as if the Bible replaces our legal laws only when it matters............and I saw the lines on my way home, I played a game with my wife I said for every white person I see Ill give you 1 dollar, and for every black person you see in line you give me 1 dollar..........she gave me 0 dollars.......so you already know........
The fact that you even played the game and made it racial just shows you yourself are a racist.
Of course ive seen many of your posts before and had already come to the conclusion before reading your statement that your a dipsh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #40
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5817 5817
 zogby said:
Dude got fired from his job for it

when keeping it real gay goes wrong

Maybe Chick-fil-A is hiring
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago