TEAM USA WINS 156-73 beating Nigeria | Box Score (pic)

most viewed right now
 143
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
200 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #501
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,919 | Props total: 105 105
 HeruDat said:

[pic - click to view]

 08-02-2012, 08:55 PM         #502
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why i hate when you let scrubs shine...

Ike Diogu
“I’m not intimidated or in awe of those guys,” Diogu said. “I definitely know I can hold my own against anybody, and anybody who knows basketball knows that I can play at the highest level. The reason why I’m not in the NBA is not because of my skill set or skill level or not being able to play against those guys.”

of course he's


but that's why u don't let bums get they shine on, they should have shut that wack n*gga down
 08-02-2012, 09:00 PM         #503
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said:
Play us in soccer mufu*kas.
 6 years ago '04        #504
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,380 | Props total: 7017 7017

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #505
chirpflare 175 heat pts175
space
avatar space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 108 108
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #506
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$20,991 | Props total: 7878 7878
Damn I need 1080p recap of this game missed it. Highlights were amazing.
 6 years ago '04        #507
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,380 | Props total: 7017 7017
 chirpflare said:

[pic - click to view]

its wrong but at least they happy
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #508
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 3750 3750
 HeruDat said:

[pic - click to view]

hahahaha
 6 years ago '07        #509
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
Was Ike Digou the only person playing
 6 years ago '09        #510
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
avatar space
space
$51,498 | Props total: 53252 53252
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #511
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,738 | Props total: 2553 2553
 The N said:


Stupid Knicks fans all f*ggoty over MELOST doing sh*t to Nigerians....really?


He would never play like this in the NBA you fu*king f*ggots, he would never take the Knicks anywhere, how many years has he been there already?, they ain't paying him to lose you know.

KNICKS LOST ETERNAL is factual, what is it now 40 years? most people don't get to see 30 and Knicks been losers for 40 years, think about that for a second.


They are being lead BY A LOSER, A FACTUAL LOSER, you can't deny the name MELOST
is factual, that Percentage at losing is Legendary, he is Brooklyn's disgrace.
Stop acting like Team USA is the fu*king Knicks, KNICKS are known LOSERS worldwide unlike Team USA.
Has Been a Net For 2 Yr And No Playoff Appearance

AND Youre A Nets Fan You f*ggots Dont Have a NBA title At All

YOU LOST BITCCH AND SO DID THE NETS


Last edited by BronxBombers; 08-02-2012 at 10:12 PM..
 08-02-2012, 10:10 PM         #512
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:


Stupid Knicks fans all f*ggoty over MELOST doing sh*t to Nigerians....really?


He would never play like this in the NBA you fu*king f*ggots, he would never take the Knicks anywhere, how many years has he been there already?, they ain't paying him to lose you know.

KNICKS LOST ETERNAL is factual, what is it now 40 years? most people don't get to see 30 and Knicks been losers for 40 years, think about that for a second.

They are being lead BY A LOSER, A FACTUAL LOSER, you can't deny the name MELOST
is factual, that Percentage at losing is Legendary, he is Brooklyn's disgrace.
Stop acting like Team USA is the fu*king Knicks, KNICKS are known LOSERS worldwide unlike Team USA.
 6 years ago '11        #513
Irishman08 
space
avatar space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE SAW HARDEN GET SHOOK!!!! and he shot the 3 in his face while he was on the ground hitting the splits
 6 years ago '08        #514
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
I wanna know how USA beat an entire nation of black people at basketball?
 6 years ago '07        #515
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 91 91
 Effit said:
I wanna know how USA beat an entire nation of black people at basketball?
Aminu is their star player. That's how.
 6 years ago '11        #516
Mikey c 
space
avatar space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 498 498
Can somebody post up the schedule? I missed both games.
 6 years ago '05        #517
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,738 | Props total: 2553 2553
 Mikey c said:
Can somebody post up the schedule? I missed both games.
Saturday, August 4
9:00 a.m. Tunisia - France
11:15 a.m. Russia - Spain
2:30 p.m. Lithuania - USA
4:45 p.m. China - Brazil
8:00 p.m. Great Britain - Australia
10:15 p.m. Nigeria - Argentina

Monday, August 6
9:00 a.m. Australia – Russia
11:15 a.m. Tunisia – Lithuania
2:30 p.m. France – Nigeria
4:45 p.m. Great Britain - China
8:00 p.m. Spain - Brazil
10:15 p.m. Argentina - USA

QuaterFinals Start Wednesday
 6 years ago '11        #518
Mikey c 
space
avatar space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 498 498
 Bronxbombers said:
Saturday, August 4
9:00 a.m. Tunisia - France
11:15 a.m. Russia - Spain
2:30 p.m. Lithuania - USA
4:45 p.m. China - Brazil
8:00 p.m. Great Britain - Australia
10:15 p.m. Nigeria - Argentina

Monday, August 6
9:00 a.m. Australia – Russia
11:15 a.m. Tunisia – Lithuania
2:30 p.m. France – Nigeria
4:45 p.m. Great Britain - China
8:00 p.m. Spain - Brazil
10:15 p.m. Argentina - USA

QuaterFinals Start Wednesday
Ma n*gga


[pic - click to view]



The schedule on the official site had me like
 6 years ago '04        #519
BKStyles 
space
avatar space
space
$642 | Props total: 2 2
 Effit said:
I wanna know how USA beat an entire nation of black people at basketball?

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #520
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 357 357
The Dream Team might not of scored as much, but they also wouldn't of allowed 73.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 88
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1293 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
48 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy