Aug 1 - Police claim handcuffed prisoner, in back seat of squad car, shoots self in head

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 473 473
 Patrick Galooly said:
The judicial branch of the U.S. is sending the message that black life is worth less than everyone else's.

This isn't true?
 5 years ago '05        #82
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
You can easily shoot yourself in the head while wearing handcuffs behind your back. Now being searched twice and them not finding a gun, that is kind of suspicious, but why the fu*k would the cops admit to searching him twice if they were guilty?
 5 years ago '05        #83
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 El Fuerte said:

America was built off of the back of African slaves

and blacks are about the only race in this country that has respect for the police....sh*t respect? n*ggas have a inbred fear of the police so how the fu*k dont they respect them?

So Jews respected Hitler because they were afraid of him?

Strong logic.
 5 years ago '07        #84
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 THEINFAMOUS said:
So he's fiddling with the gun behind his back and it shoots him in the right temple
maybe, just MAYBE,

now, I know this will take some critical thinking skills that a person like you may lack

but MAYBE, he managed to get the gun from wherever it was, to the side of him, where police say they found the gun

now, this is another part where you may need the proper amount of critical thinking skills

MAYBE, he looked down at the gun cuz it got tangled or something, trying to loosin/untangle it, and as he looked down, the gun went off

you keeping up with me?

5 years ago '12        #85
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
Can they like... at least... try... to come up with a better lie? F*ck these police bruh...
 08-03-2012, 12:17 PM         #86
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its the police. What do you expect? Why is this surprising to people?
 5 years ago '08        #87
Sakurai 
space
space
space
$153 | Props total: 27 27
As a white person I will say that almost every white person ive ever met is racist towards black people. Most of them may not even realize it but they have some fu*ked up beliefs and say some truly unbelievable things.... Then claim they're not racist

ImAMonster said:
And your fu*king point would be, as*hole? Not every white person generalizes every race.

And racists do come in every color, creed, nationality, s3x, whatever. Just because, in your opinion, whites started racism, does NOT give you the right to say every white person is racist because a select few are. I can guaran-damn-tee you that there's A LOT less racist white people than there are racists. But because you choose to pay attention to the select few that do sh*t like this, you decide to generalize us all and put us all under the "racists" tag. Buddy, you should sit down and look around you. It's not "white people." It's the RICH white people, or white people with POWER. But you want to know a little secret? The lower echelon of white people can't fu*king stand them either!!! They look down on poor white people and white people without power, too. No, I'm not COMPARING THE TWO before you try to come at me with THAT bull sh*t, as well. All I'm saying is, you're paying attention to the batch of bad white people, which you CAN generalize, as being the rich and the powerful. Now that's not to say you don't have racists whites who aren't rich and powerful, but to say that "white people" are racist, is an absolutely heinous statement. Not all "white people" are racist, so how about you re-construct every single one of your previous statements? Thanks, Again.
 08-03-2012, 12:39 PM         #88
Nail 0126 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its fu*k what we go throught in this world and many poeple just turn there head an act like its cool there is nothing wrong with until its one of there own. We need to start giving the same punishment to them as they did to some else.

sh*t getting real serious in the world
 5 years ago '10        #89
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

how did "WHITE" people in AMERICA get ahead??????????????? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE TELL ME...I'm waiting......like a kid on Christmas Eve....I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

fire his a.ss up folk!
 5 years ago '12        #90
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Kadillac87 said:
I'm surprised they didn't sprinkle some crack on him after they shot him.
sprinkle some crack on the crackhead,,, run outtta there
 5 years ago '12        #91
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 Eddie.. said:
maybe, just MAYBE,

now, I know this will take some critical thinking skills that a person like you may lack

but MAYBE, he managed to get the gun from wherever it was, to the side of him, where police say they found the gun

now, this is another part where you may need the proper amount of critical thinking skills

MAYBE, he looked down at the gun cuz it got tangled or something, trying to loosin/untangle it, and as he looked down, the gun went off

you keeping up with me?

that would be a reasonable excuse if cops didnt cuff people with their hands behind their backs where they cant move...
 5 years ago '07        #92
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 bmandagod said:
that would be a reasonable excuse if cops didnt cuff people with their hands behind their backs where they cant move...
maybe it depends on the area cuz I def can move in them

and barely moving is a definitely route to k!lling yourself trying to ditch a gun

cuz he (IF he actually shot himself) was more than likely banking on dropping it on the car floor and swearing it wasn't his

if he genuinely shot himself, all that means is the cops didn't really search him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy