Aug 1 - Police claim handcuffed prisoner, in back seat of squad car, shoots self in head

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-03-2012, 02:39 AM         #61
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
you probably havent

you just think you did.but in reality,its because no one wants to hire some clown dressed in hip hop clothing with gold teeth,driving a car with 20 inch rims that pulled up blasting rap music

oh and not to mention they probably looked at your previous job expierance and saw nothing but fast food.so they dumped your application in the trash can,but hey.keep thinking in your own little mind that its because of your race

oh and you cant forget education also.they probably look at that to,but then again its always the people who make fun of other races and stuff that are the least educated
Clearly youre an idiot who thought they were funny but the most important part of the post you missed was where I said MY JOB. Which would indicate that I was an employee and not an applicant. It actually became a legal matter and I filed charges with the EEOC. Im not even gonna go on picking through the rest of your post.
 5 years ago '05        #62
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,851 | Props total: 2665 2665
 Patrick Galooly said:
The judicial branch of the U.S. is sending the message that black life is worth less than everyone else's. That's why you have a white man in Flordia expecting no punishment for shooting a black man in the head. His response, "I only shot a ******"

That as*hole is not white hes hispanic as*hole ..
 5 years ago '11        #63
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Awhite87 said:
Clearly youre an idiot who thought they were funny but the most important part of the post you missed was where I said MY JOB. Which would indicate that I was an employee and not an applicant. It actually became a legal matter and I filed charges with the EEOC. Im not even gonna go on picking through the rest of your post.
first off at these apologetics throughout this thread.

but how did this end up? was it resolved in your favor?
 08-03-2012, 07:08 AM         #64
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You idiots are feeding into exactly what they want....don't make this a race thing. U will see when the war comes its gona be good vs evil it won't have nothing to do with race.
 5 years ago '08        #65
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,222 | Props total: 8641 8641
 bxrulez said:
You idiots are feeding into exactly what they want....don't make this a race thing. U will see when the war comes its gona be good vs evil it won't have nothing to do with race.

It's funny because all the black people in here claiming white people are the devil never show up when a black person commits murder or any other crime against an innocent white person or any other race and talk down on them.

This thread is full of ignorance
 08-03-2012, 07:39 AM         #66
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dasill said:
That as*hole is not white hes hispanic as*hole ..
Hispanic is not race as*hole
 5 years ago '07        #67
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
what if he was fiddling with the gun tryna take it off him and it went off?
 5 years ago '05        #68
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 Eddie.. said:
what if he was fiddling with the gun tryna take it off him and it went off?
So he's fiddling with the gun behind his back and it shoots him in the right temple
 5 years ago '08        #69
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,001 | Props total: 19904 19904
This world makes me so weary
 5 years ago '08        #70
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 FoShizzle8 said:
oh and own businesses?

that would require black people to work.instead of leeching off the goverment like blacks seem to love to do

and law enforcement? that would require black people to actually respect police.which is something you dont seem to find common

America was built off of the back of African slaves

and blacks are about the only race in this country that has respect for the police....sh*t respect? n*ggas have a inbred fear of the police so how the fu*k dont they respect them?
 08-03-2012, 08:48 AM         #71
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
first off at these apologetics throughout this thread.

but how did this end up? was it resolved in your favor?
Still on going, I just submitted some witness statements a couple months back. There are actually 3 other cases including mine makes 4. They are stalling and takin as much time as they can but, I smell a settlement coming
 5 years ago '11        #72
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 o7media said:

It's funny because all the black people in here claiming white people are the devil never show up when a black person commits murder or any other crime against an innocent white person or any other race and talk down on them.

i would bet that a majority of those crimes are not racially motivated. indeed i doubt that a majority of the crimes committed by whites toward blacks are racially motivated either. but in this case we are talking about the police. we definitely need more of the facts to come out before we can say what happened for sure. however, every people of color have every right to be weary of the cops. period. people need to give attention to a case like this so that we can be sure the the appropriate measures are taken. if it turns out that he somehow k!lled himself, then so be it. but this country has a long history of sweeping police brutality and murder under the rug, so i dont see how anyone can have a problem with bringing attention to this
 5 years ago '11        #73
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 Awhite87 said:
Still on going, I just submitted some witness statements a couple months back. There are actually 3 other cases including mine makes 4. They are stalling and takin as much time as they can but, I smell a settlement coming
4 cases? goddamn i hope they file for bankruptcy after yall through with them. after you get yours of course
 08-03-2012, 09:48 AM         #74
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's go to war. WAR WAR WAR!
 5 years ago '04        #75
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 The Sho Nuff said:
I know exactly what happened.

That's what I was thinking too
 08-03-2012, 10:17 AM         #76
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

this is what white men have been doing in this country since they first stole it

98%
 5 years ago '06        #77
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 o7media said:

I'm sure 3/4 of them are really trolling...and yall fall right for it lol..
 5 years ago '04        #78
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 489 489
That's some foul sh*t. They know they shot this kid. No way in hell he shot himself in the right temple with his fu*king hands cuffed. Watch, no fingerprints will be taken from the weapon, or it will just disappear.
 5 years ago '04        #79
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
 Yung Dilla said:
So he got out of the cuffs sh*t himself put the cuffs back on then died. You expect me to believe that?? Seriously.
You Aint Got To Believe That Son, Its What Them Crackers Think Happened. They Fasure k!lled Bruh
 5 years ago '12        #80
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,261 | Props total: 839 839
i know cops dont carry no .22 tho..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc