Aug 1 - Police claim handcuffed prisoner, in back seat of squad car, shoots self in head

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 100 100
 ra1n said:
By your logic, if a white person has experienced robberies, acts of aggression, and rudeness overwhelmingly by blacks then should they feel the same frustration toward blacks as you do toward whites.

In 2010, 447 whites were murdered by blacks, while 218 blacks were mudered by whites

White people get k!lled by black people much more than black people get k!lled by whites so fu*koff.
what does that prove?
 08-02-2012, 09:45 PM         #42
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
By your logic, if a white person has experienced robberies, acts of aggression, and rudeness overwhelmingly by blacks should they feel the same frustration toward blacks as you do toward whites.

In 2010, 447 whites were murdered by blacks, while 218 blacks were mudered by whites

White people get k!lled by black people much more than black people get k!lled by whites so fu*koff.
How about you break that down to those that were hate crimes. A white person k!llin a black person isnt just the issue. It's in instances like this, where police k!ll an unarmed and defenseless black person. It stirs up those feelings that have been prevailing since the founding of this country.

Have whites had a history of blacks discriminating against them? a.ssuming you are white, have your grandparents told stories of them riding the back of buses? drinking from dirty water fountains? having a whole pool drained because they dipped their toe in it? No you havent, and quite frankly you will never know what it feels like.

Have you ever had your job jeopardized because you were black? I have. Tell me, if you will what that feels like?

It goes beyond just murder numbers its the intent behind some of those k!llings.
 08-02-2012, 09:57 PM         #43
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
I love how you bring up isolated cases that have nothing to do with the stats. Zimmerman's case (who isn't even white btw) is a complicated one because of the lack of hard evidence. Not to mention it's still ongoing. You just think that case is representative of all cases because of the overwhelming media attention it has received.

and I love how you "care" about the 447 whites getting k!lled by blacks. That's right, you don't. But I don't blame you either because biologically speaking, you're likely to prefer your own kind.

However, how do you account for the disproportionate amount of black on black homicides? are white devils dressing up as black people and k!lling these black men in detroit, new orleans, etc?
U dont get it man, and you never will
 08-02-2012, 09:58 PM         #44
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
I love how you bring up isolated cases that have nothing to do with the stats. Zimmerman's case (who isn't even white btw) is a complicated one because of the lack of hard evidence. Not to mention it's still ongoing. You just think that case is representative of all cases because of the overwhelming media attention it has received.

and I love how you "care" about the 447 whites getting k!lled by blacks. That's right, you don't. But I don't blame you either because biologically speaking, you're likely to prefer your own kind.

However, how do you account for the disproportionate amount of black on black homicides? are white devils dressing up as black people and k!lling these black men in detroit, new orleans, etc?
Simple, criminals. at comparing the behavior of criminals to people who're supposed to protect and serve, people who're supposed to be above that. But you "people" will stop at nothing to justify their behavior. Even compare the judiciary branch of the United states to common criminals.
 08-02-2012, 10:25 PM         #45
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
you probably havent

you just think you did.but in reality,its because no one wants to hire some clown dressed in hip hop clothing with gold teeth,driving a car with 20 inch rims that pulled up blasting rap music

oh and not to mention they probably looked at your previous job expierance and saw nothing but fast food.so they dumped your application in the trash can,but hey.keep thinking in your own little mind that its because of your race
Smart guy was this show about this little kid who was super smart. One of the episode's plots was the smart kid vs a machine in chess, he first attemptsto beat the machine playing straight up, he loses. After losing his brother attempts to console him by playing chess with him, his brother is an average high school kid. As they're playing the older brothers moves are so stupid and nonsensical that the genius brother doesn't know how to respond. That's how he ends up beating the machine.
 08-02-2012, 10:47 PM         #46
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was thinkin about joining in on the discussion, but now yall all started trollin on the last page almost every thread becomes a race thread.

Ain't no way in hell this guy shot himself, these cops are full of it
 5 years ago '05        #47
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
gtfo pigs
 08-02-2012, 11:27 PM         #48
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most white people are evil and cant even help it, blacks so stupid they wont never wake up and realize they need to fu*k with each other and run away from white america as fast as they can

lol they dont like us !!!!!!!....duh

we need our own businesses, law enforcement, govt etc

Last edited by DrX; 08-03-2012 at 01:17 AM..
 08-02-2012, 11:29 PM         #49
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
most white people are evil and cant even help it, blacks so stupid they wont never wake up and realize they need to fu*k with each other and run away from white america as fast as they cant

we need our own businesses, law enforment, govt etc
This.
 5 years ago '10        #50
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 DrX said:
most white people are evil and cant even help it, blacks so stupid they wont never wake up and realize they need to fu*k with each other and run away from white america as fast as they cant

That was Malcolm's message..

I agree. Wont ever happen though. We look at white people through the lens of them being God like saviors, when those in power hate us..
 5 years ago '06        #51
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
oh and own businesses?

that would require black people to work.instead of leeching off the goverment like blacks seem to love to do

and law enforcement? that would require black people to actually respect police.which is something you dont seem to find common
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

how did "WHITE" people in AMERICA get ahead??????????????? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE TELL ME...I'm waiting......like a kid on Christmas Eve....I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #52
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
Policing is big business linked to prison industrial complex. For each rebel, criminal, and activist they lock up and put in the system they earn money.

The police mission is to earn they state, and city money by catching criminals. They have a certain quota they have to make weekly or monthly. I mean just look at how they caught the NYPD spying station NJ. We living in a police state folks wake up!

If I cant make money at the front end I will make money on the back end.
 5 years ago '06        #53
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
they don't know about that quota.....but always wondering why every police officer is on the streets @ tha end of each month lollll...fu*kin sick
 5 years ago '10        #54
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

how did "WHITE" people in AMERICA get ahead??????????????? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE TELL ME...I'm waiting......like a kid on Christmas Eve....I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people don't understand how our economy could be in the sh*tter so heavily?

They don't know that America became the number 1 economy based on slave labor..

And the only reason we stayed on top was post WWII prosperity..

It's sad..
 5 years ago '10        #55
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 ImAMonster said:
Was it white cops? I didn't read the whole article.

What gets me about black people is, same goes for white people but black people are way more vocal, is if a small organized, collective group or one individual says or does something to a black person, then they are ALL the same.

Because these 2 cops, which may or may not have been black k!lled an innocent black man, then it's "fu*king white people" not "fu*king two racist prick cops." No, I get generalized in with them when I didn't have anything to do with the altercation. I don't brutalize and k!ll your babies, children, daughters, OR sons. So don't you DARE fu*king say "fu*king white people" and "when are we going to stop allowing this to happen." It's not "white people" it's "Racists" You have them in every single color, creed, nationality, race, Whatever the fu*k you want to call it. And you have batches in each that can't stand a certain race or people to live.

So yeah, Don't fu*king generalize me with these 2 as*holes right here. K? Thanks...
 ImAMonster said:
And your fu*king point would be, as*hole? Not every white person generalizes every race.

And racists do come in every color, creed, nationality, s3x, whatever. Just because, in your opinion, whites started racism, does NOT give you the right to say every white person is racist because a select few are. I can guaran-damn-tee you that there's A LOT less racist white people than there are racists. But because you choose to pay attention to the select few that do sh*t like this, you decide to generalize us all and put us all under the "racists" tag. Buddy, you should sit down and look around you. It's not "white people." It's the RICH white people, or white people with POWER. But you want to know a little secret? The lower echelon of white people can't fu*king stand them either!!! They look down on poor white people and white people without power, too. No, I'm not COMPARING THE TWO before you try to come at me with THAT bull sh*t, as well. All I'm saying is, you're paying attention to the batch of bad white people, which you CAN generalize, as being the rich and the powerful. Now that's not to say you don't have racists whites who aren't rich and powerful, but to say that "white people" are racist, is an absolutely heinous statement. Not all "white people" are racist, so how about you re-construct every single one of your previous statements? Thanks, Again.
 ra1n said:
By your logic, if a white person has experienced robberies, acts of aggression, and rudeness overwhelmingly by blacks then should they feel the same frustration toward blacks as you do toward whites.

FoShizzle8 said:
you probably havent

you just think you did.but in reality,its because no one wants to hire some clown dressed in hip hop clothing with gold teeth,driving a car with 20 inch rims that pulled up blasting rap music

oh and not to mention they probably looked at your previous job expierance and saw nothing but fast food.so they dumped your application in the trash can,but hey.keep thinking in your own little mind that its because of your race

oh and you cant forget education also.they probably look at that to,but then again its always the people who make fun of other races and stuff that are the least educated
 Patrick Galooly said:
Smart guy was this show about this little kid who was super smart. One of the episode's plots was the smart kid vs a machine in chess, he first attemptsto beat the machine playing straight up, he loses. After losing his brother attempts to console him by playing chess with him, his brother is an average high school kid. As they're playing the older brothers moves are so stupid and nonsensical that the genius brother doesn't know how to respond. That's how he ends up beating the machine.
 *Missy* said:
I was thinkin about joining in on the discussion, but now yall all started trollin on the last page almost every thread becomes a race thread.

Ain't no way in hell this guy shot himself, these cops are full of it
 DrX said:

TheMindOf said:
A lot of people don't understand how our economy could be in the sh*tter so heavily?

They don't know that America became the number 1 economy based on slave labor..

And the only reason we stayed on top was post WWII prosperity..

It's sad..

This thread is crazy. I found this sh*t very entertaining. Thanks

On a side note:

Didn't some young chick manage to shoot her self in the head as-well, while being handcuffed sitting in the back seat of the squad car??
hmmmmm
 08-03-2012, 01:18 AM         #56
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickaMorStyle said:

This thread is crazy. I found this sh*t very entertaining. Thanks

On a side note:

Didn't some young chick manage to shoot her self in the head as-well, while being handcuffed sitting in the back seat of the squad car??
hmmmmm
because they shot her a.ss to

rip
 5 years ago '06        #57
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Wtf? I'm lost for words on this sh*t. Are they really gonna let these cops get away way with this ignorant sounding sh*t. There's no fu*kin way he could've shoot himself in the head while being cuffed. Oh with his hands behind his back let me not forget to say. Wicked a.ss system. God needs to hurry up and come smite these muthafu*kas down.
 5 years ago '08        #58
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 TheMindOf said:
Here we go....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
my ppl and our latin brothers might as well stop with the self hate/hate for eachother and stockpile guns. a race/class war is imminent
 5 years ago '06        #60
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
yeah...its near...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago