Aug 1 - Police claim handcuffed prisoner, in back seat of squad car, shoots self in head

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2012, 07:14 PM         #21
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know exactly what happened.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #22
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
Common sense has all but left America; it's really sad to see how much political affiliations and racial politics has blinded us in this supposedly post-modern period.
 5 years ago '10        #23
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4366 4366
they say as technology moves forward the human race dumbs down
 08-02-2012, 07:51 PM         #24
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlimTrip said:
Seems legit. He probably deserved it.
 5 years ago '06        #25
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 lifeundthescope said:
fu*king White people I just want to know how much longer are us Blacks going to allow these Whites to brutalize and k!ll our babies,children, daughters and sons.

I wish Malcolm was still here
*HOPEFULLY when WE stop doing the same sh*t! Can't come as 1 when we are supporting every racist in dis biitch..and DESTROYING our own in da same phuckin' process...ya know? sh*t is all fu*ked up...muhhfu*kaz sittin' back like shiiitt..we don't have to hang the "******s" anymore...they're doing it "FOR U.S.".....
 5 years ago '06        #26
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Cheeze said:
why even feed into that sh*t?
 5 years ago '09        #27
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
 lifeundthescope said:
fu*king White people I just want to know how much longer are us Blacks going to allow these Whites to brutalize and k!ll our babies,children, daughters and sons.

Was it white cops? I didn't read the whole article.

What gets me about black people is, same goes for white people but black people are way more vocal, is if a small organized, collective group or one individual says or does something to a black person, then they are ALL the same.

Because these 2 cops, which may or may not have been black k!lled an innocent black man, then it's "fu*king white people" not "fu*king two racist prick cops." No, I get generalized in with them when I didn't have anything to do with the altercation. I don't brutalize and k!ll your babies, children, daughters, OR sons. So don't you DARE fu*king say "fu*king white people" and "when are we going to stop allowing this to happen." It's not "white people" it's "Racists" You have them in every single color, creed, nationality, race, Whatever the fu*k you want to call it. And you have batches in each that can't stand a certain race or people to live.

So yeah, Don't fu*king generalize me with these 2 as*holes right here. K? Thanks...
 5 years ago '06        #28
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
shot in right temple hmm
only thing I could imagine is gun pointed up-behind back with his back arched...
 08-02-2012, 08:02 PM         #29
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Here we go....

[pic - click to view]

LOL

Patrick Galooly said:
The judicial branch of the U.S. is sending the message that black life is worth less than everyone else's. That's why you have a white man in Flordia expecting no punishment for shooting a black man in the head. His response, "I only shot a ******"
Damn, you were right on cue.
 5 years ago '06        #30
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:

What gets me about black people is, same goes for white people but black people are way more vocal, is if a small organized, collective group or one individual says or does something to a black person, then they are ALL the same.

Because these 2 cops, which may or may not have been black k!lled an innocent black man, then it's "fu*king white people" not "fu*king two racist prick cops." No, I get generalized in with them when I didn't have anything to do with the altercation. I don't brutalize and k!ll your babies, children, daughters, OR sons. So don't you DARE fu*king say "fu*king white people" and "when are we going to stop allowing this to happen." It's not "white people" it's "Racists" You have them in every single color, creed, nationality, race, Whatever the fu*k you want to call it. And you have batches in each that can't stand a certain race or people to live.

So yeah, Don't fu*king generalize me with these 2 as*holes right here. K? Thanks...
sh*t doesn't feel so good......does it? I understand everything you said btw...I really do..
 5 years ago '07        #31
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
*HOPEFULLY when WE stop doing the same sh*t! Can't come as 1 when we are supporting every racist in dis biitch..and DESTROYING our own in da same phuckin' process...ya know? sh*t is all fu*ked up...muhhfu*kaz sittin' back like shiiitt..we don't have to hang the "******s" anymore...they're doing it "FOR U.S.".....
True that it's The Willie Lynch Syndrome in full effect!!!
 08-02-2012, 08:12 PM         #32
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:

Racism in America is a social construct created by Whites, to uphold White Supremacy. So please shut the fu*k up with that Racist come in every single color.

Whites been generalizing every race on the face of this planet, since they set foot on the soil of the Motherland Africa.
 5 years ago '12        #33
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 939 939
Don't cop cars have video?
 5 years ago '06        #34
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
lol

5 years ago '09        #35
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 lifeundthescope said:

The same amount of time we allow ourselves to brutalize ourselves.
 5 years ago '06        #36
zaney 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
 Prostyle said:
Don't cop cars have video?
exactly what I was thinking. Now where the fu*k is that tape?!!
 5 years ago '09        #37
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
 lifeundthescope said:
Racism in America is a social construct created by Whites, to uphold White Supremacy. So please shut the fu*k up with that Racist come in every single color.

Whites been generalizing every race on the face of this planet, since they set foot on the soil of the Motherland Africa.
And your fu*king point would be, as*hole? Not every white person generalizes every race.

And racists do come in every color, creed, nationality, s3x, whatever. Just because, in your opinion, whites started racism, does NOT give you the right to say every white person is racist because a select few are. I can guaran-damn-tee you that there's A LOT less racist white people than there are racists. But because you choose to pay attention to the select few that do sh*t like this, you decide to generalize us all and put us all under the "racists" tag. Buddy, you should sit down and look around you. It's not "white people." It's the RICH white people, or white people with POWER. But you want to know a little secret? The lower echelon of white people can't fu*king stand them either!!! They look down on poor white people and white people without power, too. No, I'm not COMPARING THE TWO before you try to come at me with THAT bull sh*t, as well. All I'm saying is, you're paying attention to the batch of bad white people, which you CAN generalize, as being the rich and the powerful. Now that's not to say you don't have racists whites who aren't rich and powerful, but to say that "white people" are racist, is an absolutely heinous statement. Not all "white people" are racist, so how about you re-construct every single one of your previous statements? Thanks, Again.
 08-02-2012, 09:01 PM         #38
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:

fu*k up honky...us blacks are consoling each other

Na just kiddin, just wanted to say that to a white person it felt good

On the real tho you have to understand that there is a long standing history between injustice to blacks by people that look like you, meaning whites. You hear about these stories time and time again to the point where you dont take it as individuals doing this but "here we go another white person doin somethin against a black again."

Your anger and frustration from simply feeling grouped in with these men is no comparison to the anger and frustration that many of us have personally experienced at the hands of some racist white person in one way or the other.
 5 years ago '10        #39
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Awhite87 said:
fu*k up honky...us blacks are consoling each other

Na just kiddin, just wanted to say that to a white person it felt good

On the real tho you have to understand that there is a long standing history between injustice to blacks by people that look like you, meaning whites. You hear about these stories time and time again to the point where you dont take it as individuals doing this but "here we go another white person doin somethin against a black again."

Your anger and frustration from simply feeling grouped in with these men is no comparison to the anger and frustration that many of us have personally experienced at the hands of some racist white person in one way or the other.

[pic - click to view]

08-02-2012, 09:34 PM         #40
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
By your logic, if a white person has experienced robberies, acts of aggression, and rudeness overwhelmingly by blacks should they feel the same frustration toward blacks as you do toward whites.

In 2010, 447 whites were murdered by blacks, while 218 blacks were mudered by whites

White people get k!lled by black people much more than black people get k!lled by whites so fu*koff.
I bet they don't wait a month to arrest those black people when they know who the k!ller is like with Trayvon Martin. I bet when they have video evidence they don't give the black k!llers just 11 months in jail like with Oscar Grant. But hey if wasn't my people's problem I wouldn't care either.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy