Eminem Announces New Album Coming Soon (no release date yet)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 Blue Dream said:
It really burns some of you n*ggas souls that the whiteboy is one of the nicest to ever do it
They're shook, man. Look how threatened they are.

lowflare805 said:
Why is everybody focusing on the last 2 albums? Do SS LP, MM LP and Eminem Show not count anymore cause he made 2 bad albums. Two of the those 3 albums are top 10 Rap Albums of all time

Basing Eminem Career off of Encore and/or Relapse = bi*chassness

And I don't even think those 2 albums are "bad" albums, they are just his worst out of his whole discography. Both of those are peppered with gems. I lean more towards Relapse though.
 08-02-2012, 12:06 AM         #42
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow.. i dont even see how people compare Recovery to Relapse as far as style of rapping goes... Relapse was garbage and full of Eminem making voices and sounding stupid.. rapping how he thought we wanted him to... Recovery was full circle, coming back to his ripping the sh*t up type of Eminem... he actually sounded hungry, k!lling it with the punchlines and went a totally different way with the features, no Dre, no 50 and no D12... Recovery is easily one of his best albums.. not better than his early sh*t, of course.. but millions of times better than Encore, Relapse and all the later sh*t he's released... i hated Em after Encore, but he has fully restored my faith in his abilities since Recovery dropped.

lmfao @ people saying Recovery wasnt good... but then again, we have a lot of haters here, we all know that... they probably saw a song featuring Wayne and didnt even listen to the album and labeled it trash.
 5 years ago '11        #43
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Please God bring back the old Em.
 08-02-2012, 12:09 AM         #44
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em b00ty juice last hot track he had was gatman and robin
 5 years ago '12        #45
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,120 | Props total: 15688 15688
Hope its SSLP, MMLP & EMSHOW Eminem cause during that 98 - 02 period NOBODY and i repeat NOBODY could fu*k with Eminem on the mic. Put up your best rapper and he would've slaughtered him on the mic. Em was just in a zone. Dude was that good.
 5 years ago '12        #46
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
 5 years ago '05        #47
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
The Em from 1999-2004 is gone. But his albums at least always have top notch production. So I'm still looking forward to that.

Encore was kinda wack, but the production was still great on it.

Relapse was actually a really good album in my opinion, but even if you didn't like his weird accent the whole album was full of Dr. Dre production.

Recovery had halfway decent production, a little bit to pop like for me, but a few songs like Cold Wind Blows, On Fire, Going Through Changes, and Seduction still had great beats.

So at the very least, he'll bring some of the most expensive and best sounding production money can buy with his next album regardless of his lyrical content.
 5 years ago '11        #48
Wavy WoNka 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1 1
will be trash
 08-02-2012, 12:28 AM         #49
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

"Do not tell me to stop yelling, when I stop selling I'll quit, So stop dwelling"
 5 years ago '04        #50
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 lowflare805 said:
Why is everybody focusing on the last 2 albums? Do SS LP, MM LP and Eminem Show not count anymore cause he made 2 bad albums. Two of the those 3 albums are top 10 Rap Albums of all time

3 bad ones cus encore was terrible
 5 years ago '05        #51
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 UrbanEnterprise said:
relapse is a great album and i dont even like Em like that

his rhyme scheme was crazy on that album, the concept of him bein a serial k!ller and spittin off the wall sh*t was entertainin

i actually like it better than recovery
If he didn't do that stupid accent on Relapse it would've been a great album. His rhyme schemes were dope, content was whatever, same as it ever was, and the Dre beats were fire. Still much better than Recovery even with the accent though.
 5 years ago '04        #52
The_Most_H8ed 
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 1238 1238

[video - click to view]

im just waiting for this em to drop an album

i mean this freestyle (prewritten or not) was dope...especially over the alchemist beat...why havent they done enough tracks together to drop a joint album? Both of them are hip hop no questions asked...lets take away everything after eminem show...look at when em went totally commercial...when all the beefs died down...when all the controversy/court appearances/drama stopped...thats when "slim shady" died off IMO...since the bullsh*t has died down...so have his albums...hell, i even had half a chub thinking about the BME album but it just felt so forced and commercial, thats not what Eminem/slim shady blew up on....he came up on rapping about life...being broke as fu*k...fu*ked up household...not guns champagne and cocaine....his lyrics after eminem show dont even look like they came from the same person
 5 years ago '05        #53
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Great another Eminem album full of horrible features like Rihanna... We dont want to hear stupid crossover pop tracks but I know hes probably gonna come up with it anyway.
 5 years ago '04        #54
Joeh171 
space
space
$473 | Props total: 154 154
Hi haters
 5 years ago '05        #55
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 lowflare805 said:

5 years ago '06        #56
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
I like Em as much as the next whiteboy, but his time is done... dude either screams or has a wack a.ss accent on his tracks

(or he's extremely corny wit' his lines)
 5 years ago '04        #57
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1623 1623
 Blue Dream said:
It really burns some of you n*ggas souls that the whiteboy is one of the nicest to ever do it
 5 years ago '12        #58
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 13217 13217
 ShadyVsEminem said:
They handed in the slaughterhouse album today he said hip hop fans need to hear it
I care about this a lot more than Em's new album...

sh*t better not get delayed again.

(And the last damn Em album I liked was The Eminem Show and I havent played that since 03.)

Last edited by Thworldisyours; 08-02-2012 at 02:06 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #59
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Pass the Blunt said:
we all know Slaughterhouse isn't going to sell

but it's still dope as fu*k that Eminem could of went and signed any hook/ringtone-rapper yet he went with one of the most lyrical groups out there.

I applaud Eminem, staying true to the art of hip hop.

This isn't said often enough. 'Culture vulture'? Bullsh*t.
 08-02-2012, 02:25 AM         #60
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sure fans of white girl mob and riff raff are foaming at the mouth after seeing this news. The other side will ignore this culture vulture shock rap like always.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy