Rick Ross is asked about possible Jeezy collab??

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2012, 06:28 PM         #21
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Eh dont see it happenin'

That Ross x Justin Bieber collabo already done though. Popstars workin together, thats cool

Source-BET

[pic - click to view]

Is there any limit to how low rappers will go to try to get a pop crossover? I mean, Kanye and Raekwon teamed up with Justin Bieber, and now here comes photo proof of Young Jeezy and Biebs rockin' beanies up in the studio, allegedly working on a new track together. I'm going to go out on a limb and say, if the track exists, that it won't be a hit and it will be terrible. But that won't prevent Ying Yang Twins from trying teaming up with Bieber in about two months.

Source- []*

It will be awesome to have Rozay and Jeezy on the same Beiber album.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-01-2012 at 06:33 PM..
 08-01-2012, 06:32 PM         #22
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
Look how he switching up that subject.

I don't give a fu*k about that white rapper nor know who is he.

He's probably more hood than anybody at MMG tho.
Meek from Philly/Ross from the Dade...i know Wale ain't street though
 5 years ago '05        #23
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25086 25086
 daman729 said:
Heres the thing though. Jeezy started the beef cause he got jealous of that BMF record. ALl that n*gga had to do is go to ross but he remixed it and made a diss record instead. Within 24hrs ross came out with "summers mine" and Jeezy shut up. Then when snow got confronted in an interview, he backed out and denied dissing ross. Ross came at him again on rich forever and jeezy still didnt say sh*t. Ross bucked jeezy. BUt now that cte is about to drop some material, I think shots will be taken at ross. Stay strapped 2 is rumored. We already know ross gonna answer. This collab needs to happen cause ross will regain fans with the collab and jeezy will get a push threw the collab. n*ggas wanna stay on hat ignorant sh*t. But Im sure these dudes still cool with each other and have respect for each other in the back of there minds but the pride is getting in the way
...Jeezy Didn't Start The Beef. He Was Suppose To Be On The Remix and Didn't Make The Deadline So Since He Didn't, He Took The Verse and Just G-Mix The Whole Song. That "Line" Got Blown Out of Proportion In The Song. Jeezy Thoughts Was "he k!lled the song" Not Goin In At Ross.

Ross Heard It & Had n*ggas In His Ear Saying Jeezy Was Coming At Him and Summer Mines Dropped Which Just Add Fuel To The Fire That Was Already Getting Put Out But Ross Showed Some Emotions With That Track Towards One Line In A Song. What I Dont Like Is When Things Started To Heat Up....Both Sides Played Dumb & Just Pointed The Finger At Each Other Along With Excuses Such As "he only dissing to sell records".

But For Now, I Can't See Them Doing Material With Each Other As Of Right Now. Maybe Later Down The Line But Right Now, That "Wound" Is Still Open.....Rich Forever Track Is Still Out There and Stay Strapped Is Ready For Take Off. Let The Heat Die Down Before They Make Music Together.
 08-01-2012, 06:37 PM         #24
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Sorry my man, you just played yourself. The article you got that pic from clearly states the collabo wont be happening THIS GUY LMAO

So nah, its not happening. And whats White got to do with Justin Bieber, an overly teenie pop sensation? Jeezy took a photo with a fellow celeb. Ya homie Ross hopped on that track to get that Pop Crossover appeal. That white crowd

Thought you said he wouldnt be crossing over man.
Ya Homie Jeezy was in a recording studio with Justin Beiber hugged up taking flix like it was prom night.

I posted the White Vids because I thought you would be impressed by a white boy repping CTE who likes to use the N-word in his interviews.

The white crowd, the crossover appeal.....like doing songscwith Emenim singingbon a Hook.
 08-01-2012, 06:40 PM         #25
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
^ that's an example of how Ross fans can't understand humor. i understand that white dude is corny/weird/weird again so i said he's hood on purpose... i know meek is from the hood, but why you gotta take it seriously
You have an awesome sense of humor...I just don't think it's funny when white people use the N-word and CTE in the same sentence.

[video - click to view]

However Emenim has used the word in the past and we forgave him.
 5 years ago '12        #26
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
Grafted is an idiot
 5 years ago '12        #27
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,812 | Props total: 1727 1727
I wouldnt mind this collabo. This was never a real beef in my eyes(just like most rap beefs over the last couple of years).
 08-01-2012, 06:46 PM         #28
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Im not an Eminem fam though, so dont try and throw jabs at me regarding him, hes corny and wack as fu*k. Hes still a majority hip hop star with a massive pop presence.

Justin Bieber is a Pop megastar whose exploiting his boss's(usher) connection to Hip hop to see some gain. Whose on the new Rick Ross single again!??!?!?!?!?! Oh yeah, Usher.

Cool story bro. Ya mans inviting them outsiders in bro
Cool story Bro, do you know what an "Outsider" is or did people online just manipulate and brainwash you into using some slanguage that you don't even know the definition of?

Emenim is a mega PoP-rapper with racist tapes in his background exploiting his boss (DR Dre) connection to HipHop.....Emenim might be corny & wack but he's still on songs with your favorite trap-rapper.

only thing left is to date a Kardashian...
 5 years ago '05        #29
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
However Emenim has used the word in the past and we forgave him.
...You Didn't Forgive Eminem Till Yesterday When Ross Said He Dont Mind Making Music With Eminem, It Would Be A Dope Thing....

But Now Its...."We" Forgave Him.

As For White From CTE. Im Sure If You Had A Problem With That Dude & It Was Face To Face. He Would Have No Problems With Talking or f!ghting You (If Thats What You Want) Over Why He Says The N Word. Thats Between You & Him.....
 08-01-2012, 06:49 PM         #30
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Yeah any white kid saying the N Word is pretty fu*king stupid and his head should be blown off.

Now stop changing the subject I brought up. Ya mans working with them outsiders bro bro. For the past 3 weeks all you've talked about is how he wont change up, cross over, wont have to use the crossover appeal to see success.

Told Retro like 400 times how Ross wont ever cross over because he wants to see sells, yet he will still be in forbes list without doing it.

Now hes crossing over bro, them got damn outsiders got to em
Are you an outsider?

When you hear an album like GfID do you here music that caters to you or music that caters to us?
 08-01-2012, 06:53 PM         #31
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Didn't Forgive Eminem Till Yesterday When Ross Said He Dont Mind Making Music With Eminem, It Would Be A Dope Thing....

But Now Its...."We" Forgave Him.

As For White From CTE. Im Sure If You Had A Problem With That Dude & It Was Face To Face. He Would Have No Problems With Talking or f!ghting You (If Thats What You Want) Over Why He Says The N Word. Thats Between You & Him.....
I never forgave the f*ggit and never will, my posts might get you lost in translation, we nit from the same culture.

The phrase "we" is majority of the HipHop community, I still think he's a f*ggit just like the the rest of y'all are and if Ross is corny enough to make music with a f*g then he's a f*g too.

As for White from CTE he's probally someone you can relate to which is why you don't find his language offensive.
 08-01-2012, 06:55 PM         #32
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamliko said:
Since we changing the subject....

Did you buy the album? Or you just a grown man typin a bunch of bullsh*t on forums to get kids co-signs cuz your REAL life is wack?
Yeah I purchased it, did you purchase it or are you just a little child asking me for some attention on this forum so an adult can respond to you and give you the attention that you lack in your own wack life.

The reason why you remain anonymous is because we both know how ashamed youbare of what you are.
 08-01-2012, 07:01 PM         #33
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
We don't believe you, you need more people.

Post a picture of the CD and your name next to it.
Post a link to your identity so we all know you ain't a trans3xual cripple in a wheel-chair blogging with the Wi-Fi in the hospital cafeteria.

Hit me up on Twitter bi*ch, it's 5:00 I gotta clock out and get back to these beats.
 5 years ago '05        #34
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I never forgave the f*ggit and never will, my posts might get you lost in translation, we nit from the same culture.

The phrase "we" is majority of the HipHop community, I still think he's a f*ggit just like the the rest of y'all are and if Ross is corny enough to make music with a f*g then he's a f*g too.

As for White from CTE he's probally someone you can relate to which is why you don't find his language offensive.
...So You Not Part of The Hip Hop Community? Then What Are You Then? When You Bring In "We", You Are Including Yourself, Sir. The Right Term Would of Been "They Forgave Him" Not "We Forgave Him".

And Why Must Ross Be A f*ggot Cause He Want To Do A Song With Eminem? Thats His Move...He Know What The Business Outcome Is If He Does Music With Eminem But Then Again, If He Does That. The "Fanbase"...Well Those "Outsiders" Going Take Away More of What You Love & Thats What You Dont Want,Sir. Ross Having More White Fans....Which More White People In Hip Hop.

White Doesn't Have Enough Music For Me To Relate or Understand His Story But For You, It Only Takes One Wrong Word For You Judge A Book By Its Cover So Thats On You, Playboy.
 08-01-2012, 07:08 PM         #35
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy 2 hard headed for that, will never happen
 08-01-2012, 07:11 PM         #36
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
^ that's an example of how Ross fans can't understand humor. i understand that white dude is corny/weird/weird again so i said he's hood on purpose... i know meek is from the hood, but why you gotta take it seriously
stop referring to me as a Ross "fan" dude...i told you i fu*ks with the whole South region, n*ggaz just disrespectful on here
 5 years ago '12        #37
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 AuthenticMade said:
Yo 44wade you been lurking in the thread for 30 minutes now. Its cool to post lil bro, I aint gone son you like I been doing all week.
damn
 5 years ago '12        #38
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11373 11373
 AuthenticMade said:
Yo 44wade you been lurking in the thread for 30 minutes now. Its cool to post lil bro, I aint gone son you like I been doing all week.
im a bastard, couldnt have no pops, mr. knockoff

Other than that, just chillin watchin season 3 of the wire, episode 4.

on topic though, wouldnt mind a collab with Jizzle and Rozay.

Jizzle can be like Rozay's Spliff Star.

I kid of course.
 5 years ago '12        #39
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11373 11373
 AuthenticMade said:
Bedtimes at 10, better be the clean version
Yeah, I know how your moms be about cursing.

10?

Tell her make it 10:30 Im trying to catch a couple episodes more before bed.

Might head to the store, wanna me to bring something back for you?
 08-01-2012, 07:28 PM         #40
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL grafted left with the quickness...after the other homie said "yo, stop all the dre/eminem bullsh*t, theres a ross/bieber collabo coming up. discuss." guy is an idiot, lookin like a fruit loop in his avatar and posting 4 or 5k times in less than a year he cant possibly have a life
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago