Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2012, 01:05 PM         #121
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people want it both ways when it comes to Wale on MMG: when they're clowning Wale, he's trash and Ross saved his career, when they're clowning Ross, Wale was already a star on his own and Ross is just lucky to have signed him
 08-02-2012, 01:12 PM         #122
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
First of all shoutout to wale

2nd of all...... How much was Wale selling b4 he signed to MMG?

Sound like a bunch of disloyal a.ss fu*k n*ggas in here. So u the type to go out and let a n*gga help u be successful then throw the dueces to the person that put u in a better position...... oh ok...i gotcha
You mean disloyal a.ss f*ck caucasions in here.

fu*k what these maggotts got to say about it, I just go by what Wale says and Wale said it was MMG that saw his vision, gave him artistic freedom and allowed him to get the push he deserved after his first album flopped and he got dropped from ainterscope.

Birdman, Diddy, & Dr Dre are at the Top of the Forbes list and they all had artists signed to their labels who outsold them.

This sh*t is Chess not Checkers.
 08-02-2012, 01:14 PM         #123
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Dogg said:
people want it both ways when it comes to Wale on MMG: when they're clowning Wale, he's trash and Ross saved his career, when they're clowning Ross, Wale was already a star on his own and Ross is just lucky to have signed him
Its safe to say these n*ggas dont know sh*t about the music industry and just talk and type out of frustration to get under the fans skin.

Like saying meek mill had a buzz b4 Ross but honestly i neva heard of meek til MMG signed him. Ross put him on the team and he excelled. First single "ima Boss" was featuring Ross. B4 any of that he was on grand hustle and most of ppl that know of him now didnt know him then.

n*ggas on boxden some bi*ch a.ss haters
 08-02-2012, 01:52 PM         #124
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I follow rap very closely, all scenes, from underground to mainstream, I had only heard of Meek Mill because he would be on songs with Beanie Sigel, Freeway, and the rest of the State Property fam......never heard him on a single Grand Hustle track......as for Wale, I was always a fan of him, since the Paint A Picture/Hate Is The New Love days, but everyone remembers when he was the next great hope for Interscope, and the album failed after that disastrous attempt to get him to cross over with Lady Gaga, John Mayer, and Rihanna features
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy