Rick Ross ‘God Forgives I Don’t’ First Week Projections

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
huge flop

ROZAAYYYY!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #102
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
I told yall not to celebrate so early with the gold 1st week sh*t now ya boy lost

All the promo in the world couldnt save this n*gga, he's gonna take about 3months jus to reach gold

Grafted and 44Wade lost

Ross haters win... Its a celebration bi*ches

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #103
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Pleasure Boy said:
I told yall not to celebrate so early with the gold 1st week sh*t now ya boy lost

All the promo in the world couldnt save this n*gga, he's gonna take about 3months jus to reach gold

Grafted and 44Wade lost

[pic - click to view]

08-02-2012, 08:58 AM         #104
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I can say is that if selling the exact same amount of records first week as Jeezy is some kind of loss, I don't even know what game is being played. Plus, I would bet that Ross' album might have longer legs over the course of time, because he has songs with Drake, Neptunes, and Omarion that could all still be released as singles and end up taking off.
 5 years ago '04        #105
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,435 | Props total: 6492 6492
 Left Hook said:
So what type of music did the guy eventually release? Dude didn't even stick to his roots, started to do that mainstream bubblegum BS, brought nothing new to the game, rode the coattails of preexisting mainstream artists like Drake, Tyga and Lil Wayne, made one hit single (because of - let's face it - Chris Brown's hook) AND still managed to sell less than 100K.

I mean, come on. Dude had so much potential back in the day and he squanders it away by making music that's already been out since earlier this decade. I mean like for real, how are you going to learn from 'Ye for half a decade, hone your craft, sit there with No I.D. for months on end and still give us an album like Finally Famous.

Are you serious right now? A lot of potential flushed down the toilet.
he didn't have to use big sean as an example.

[pic - click to view]

nobody knew who j.cole was until jay-z signed him. his buzz was being the 1st rapper signed to rocnation. he had one tape that nobody had never heard of. i didn't hear about it and i was living in north carolina and had family in fayetteville at the time

and he basically stayed in the same lane he always been in so there you go
 5 years ago '04        #106
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
but who makes more on tour?
 5 years ago '04        #107
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
 MajorD said:
damn jeezy did more with no hits lol
jeezy aint have hits on dat album?! u a fu*kin lie.
 08-02-2012, 09:40 AM         #108
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:

Grafted and 44Wade lost

[pic - click to view]

he in a manison and u in ur moms house
 5 years ago '04        #109
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
 justinjones said:
he didn't have to use big sean as an example.

[pic - click to view]

nobody knew who j.cole was until jay-z signed him. his buzz was being the 1st rapper signed to rocnation. he had one tape that nobody had never heard of. i didn't hear about it and i was living in north carolina and had family in fayetteville at the time

and he basically stayed in the same lane he always been in so there you go
tell n*ggas dis all da time. n*ggas act like FANS is what get people on. n*gga, cole aint have no real FANS until he signed to rocnation. The masses wont listen to a nobody if nobody else is listening. SOME will. But to be real, underground is way more popular in the rock and roll and dem white music genres. Dem little white boys fill they ipod up to the brim with bands u never heard of, and they wear like a badge, in hiphop, not so much.
 5 years ago '12        #110
space
space
 DrX said:
he in a manison and u in ur moms house
Am i suppose to be upset about what u jus said? lmfao... At the end off the day your feelings got hurt coz of what i said... Still doesnt explain the low album sales

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 08-02-2012 at 09:54 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #111
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17217 17217
Projection says that 200-220k but

reality will be 185k
 08-02-2012, 10:04 AM         #112
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good numbers for the Bawse. Looks like his highest week ever. Not that he needs a platinum plaque to solidify his place at the top of black music, but I can see this album having crazy legs and stalling at about 1.2 mil. Album is too damn good.
 08-02-2012, 10:08 AM         #113
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rap is the only genre of music where people blow up based off who they stand next to. When Katy Perry first came out, she didn't have to put in an "OG call" to Madonna. When Rihanna first started making noise, it wasn't because she did a guest verse for a Ciara mixtape. When Nickelback drops an album, they don't call the lead singer of Maroon 5 to do the hook for the lead single. Only in rap does this kind of stuff happen. If you notice, in other genres of music, acts are allowed to age gracefully, and fresh blood is constantly on the scene. A big problem with rap is that no one digs in the crates to find new, fresh talent anymore, and on the off chance that one does slip through the cracks, every established rapper races to do songs with them and co-sign their "movement" (see: Chief Keef, ASAP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, Meek Mill, etc.).
 08-02-2012, 10:23 AM         #114
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
and what hits does ross have right now...
Lets see..........911
 08-02-2012, 10:28 AM         #115
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
Am i suppose to be upset about what u jus said? lmfao... At the end off the day your feelings got hurt coz of what i said... Still doesnt explain the low album sales
u said he lost, how is that losing? and u also said his haters won....... u wouldnt trade with him
 5 years ago '12        #116
space
space
 DrX said:
u said he lost, how is that losing? and u also said his haters won....... u wouldnt trade with him
lmao @u getting personal... Im happy wit my life im not easily impressed by wealth like u are, i have family members that are rich, stayed wit rich people and didnt like it, being rich isnt everything im very comftable wit where im at ryt now, you see music vidz and wish u had that, all of us cant be rappers some of us belong in the audience so wit that being said, im not impressed wit Ross, me celebrating is to p!ss off all you Ross worshipers coz he jus cant do anything wrong in yo eyes, well he does have one weak point and thats selling albums so imma make fun till 1 of you dudes k!ll YOSELF!!!
 5 years ago '06        #117
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
190k..
 5 years ago '11        #118
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
475? I just might agree
 08-02-2012, 01:02 PM         #119
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
does this mean wale will peep game and decide to not be under a n*gga that he can sell the same with?
First of all shoutout to wale

2nd of all...... How much was Wale selling b4 he signed to MMG?

Sound like a bunch of disloyal a.ss fu*k n*ggas in here. So u the type to go out and let a n*gga help u be successful then throw the dueces to the person that put u in a better position...... oh ok...i gotcha
 08-02-2012, 01:04 PM         #120
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TEFLON DON‏@rickyrozay

This "911" Video Hard az Fck

Retweeted by Young Shun Beats
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy