Aug 1 - Adult kids living at home on the rise across the board

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 462 462
Moving back in to help is one thing but moving back because you're broke is another. There is no reason for a 20 something year old living at his parents. There are always jobs available. Me and my girl for example, we both have our full time job making decent money an hour but we also deliver newspapers every single morning at 2 am. That's like 20 hours of that a week and we bring in an extra $250 a week. That's groceries, gas and other expenses. Most people now a days are to fu*king lazy to work and feel like they are "above" working 2 jobs.

Kids now are lazy as fu*k and would rather live rent free with no responsibilities. Me and my girl haven't had a day off since November and still struggle financially. But you know what? We pay our own way through life and don't fall back on our parents to take care of us. I'd honestly be embarrassed to move back home. Life is a struggle and you people who free load off your parents have a huge reality check coming your way when ever you decide to move off your parents couch.
 5 years ago '09        #142
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 Triple0 said:
Moving back in to help is one thing but moving back because you're broke is another. There is no reason for a 20 something year old living at his parents. There are always jobs available. Me and my girl for example, we both have our full time job making decent money an hour but we also deliver newspapers every single morning at 2 am. That's like 20 hours of that a week and we bring in an extra $250 a week. That's groceries, gas and other expenses. Most people now a days are to fu*king lazy to work and feel like they are "above" working 2 jobs.

Kids now are lazy as fu*k and would rather live rent free with no responsibilities. Me and my girl haven't had a day off since November and still struggle financially. But you know what? We pay our own way through life and don't fall back on our parents to take care of us. I'd honestly be embarrassed to move back home. Life is a struggle and you people who free load off your parents have a huge reality check coming your way when ever you decide to move off your parents couch.
I feel u I got a pretty decent full-time job and living on my own but you can't judge someone who is stacking to move out or going through financial trouble and has to move back home.
 5 years ago '05        #143
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
i live at home. i'm 23.
 5 years ago '11        #144
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 3889 3889
 Triple0 said:

Not everyone wants to work sooo hard just to scrape by, and not everyone needs to. I respect u for doing what u have to do to live the life u want to live. I will do the same.
 08-06-2012, 09:45 AM         #145
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you have a family then you should have your own place, but if you are still young and want to save money, travel, etc, then living home isn't a bad idea. I don't really see why a person should live on their own if they don't have cash saved. I'm not about to just jump out there just because I met a girl and she think living at home is corny. I'm just home for the summer though and will be renting a place, but that's just for college. Most likely I will come back home or convince my my mom to help me invest in something. I know those women come and go and will always be there, but my girl is cool with what I'm doing now -- if she left I would still be good.
 5 years ago '11        #146
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 3889 3889
 *Missy* said:
So u and your parents and your parent's parents were just born into money and always been rich forever? Nobody had to work or makes sacrifices,compromise, struggle so that YOU or your parents can live the way yall do? So now only poor and ignorant work hard and life comes easy to the rest. GTFO with that logic.
Lmao. No! me and my parents have been poor and ignorant forever. Now I've gotten an education and we all have way more money than we used to, but we still stay in our same hood wit da section 8 folk.

I know a little bit about struggle, and that's why I know u don't put yourself thru extra unnecessary struggle just cuz n*ggaz think it's the cool thing to do.

Once things are right, I don't ever want to live in a place where I can be robbed/killed any day now. But I'm not gonna rush out and get crushed back down. I play this game to win, not to be admired
 08-06-2012, 10:55 AM         #147
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
Lmao. No! me and my parents have been poor and ignorant forever. Now I've gotten an education and we all have way more money than we used to, but we still stay in our same hood wit da section 8 folk.

I know a little bit about struggle, and that's why I know u don't put yourself thru extra unnecessary struggle just cuz n*ggaz think it's the cool thing to do.

Once things are right, I don't ever want to live in a place where I can be robbed/killed any day now. But I'm not gonna rush out and get crushed back down. I play this game to win, not to be admired
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago