most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2012, 02:43 PM         #81
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at these dudes who moved out before they were 18 thinking they are big sh*t because they had sh*tty parents.
Dude if your over 23 and your parents let you live in their house taking care of you and paying all your bills.......they are the sh*tty parents enabling you to be a lazy looser............
 5 years ago '11        #82
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 3849 3849
 shadow_boxer said:
sure they want you out there slaving away to pay high bills to support the rich's lifestyle.
Most definitely.

I say don't rush out the house. If u feel u really need ur space, then go for it, but don't feel like its something u gotta do or ur a bum/child.

My savings account is looking better every month. Eventually ima need some space for a while, but I could see myself living with my folks again some day if I wanna save up for something or if they need my help.

I have s3x with women in my room. I can't just be bringing a bunch of randoms back to smash, but that's not my lifestyle anyway. I blow tree in my room as well

I give mom n pop a lil money every month to make sure I'm not a burden (though I just started that a few months ago, so don't feel bad if u can't afford to do that yet).
 5 years ago '11        #83
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 3849 3849
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at these dudes who moved out before they were 18 thinking they are big sh*t because they had sh*tty parents.
Exactly man. Folk talking sh*t just cuz their parents don't care about them and their future.

Also, almost everyone needs to start behaving like they may not have a job come 2014. The recession isn't done yet
 08-02-2012, 03:48 PM         #84
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
Most definitely.

I say don't rush out the house. If u feel u really need ur space, then go for it, but don't feel like its something u gotta do or ur a bum/child.

My savings account is looking better every month. Eventually ima need some space for a while, but I could see myself living with my folks again some day if I wanna save up for something or if they need my help.

I have s3x with women in my room. I can't just be bringing a bunch of randoms back to smash, but that's not my lifestyle anyway. I blow tree in my room as well

I give mom n pop a lil money every month to make sure I'm not a burden (though I just started that a few months ago, so don't feel bad if u can't afford to do that yet).
Im not tryna be disrespectful at all or sh*t on you, but you dont think thats selfish?
Like, whenever you need to save some bread you just up & move back in your parents crib? I mean, if you got that typa relationship with your parents I guess thats cool or whatever. But sh*t man, even parents need a break after awhile. Even if youre giving them money.
 08-02-2012, 04:05 PM         #85
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Dude if your over 23 and your parents let you live in their house taking care of you and paying all your bills.......they are the sh*tty parents enabling you to be a lazy looser............
This guy over here^

Geez if you are doing your masters and can't afford to live up by yourself then staying with your parents is a good options. Some people don't want any debt and want to look for a job with a clean slate. Staying with your parents is a responsible thing to do if you plan ahead with your education and want to achieve higher learning

It will pay off big time when you have a great job and be debt free. So stfu with your non sense because I am sure the individuals who are attaining higher education are saving up every scrap they can.
 08-02-2012, 04:07 PM         #86
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I don't live with my mama, my mama lives with ME!"
 08-02-2012, 04:21 PM         #87
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man the game done changed. In house pus*y was enough to have me running the fu*k up out ASAP. Best years of my life.
 5 years ago '04        #88
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,674 | Props total: 11331 11331
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Im not tryna be disrespectful at all or sh*t on you, but you dont think thats selfish?
Like, whenever you need to save some bread you just up & move back in your parents crib? I mean, if you got that typa relationship with your parents I guess thats cool or whatever. But sh*t man, even parents need a break after awhile. Even if youre giving them money.
Most people have Kid's for seflish reasons. People try to have kid's to complete their life and look better for society. If you don't have kids with the intentions to give them the tools to have important role on their society and not be a burden your a fool. You see people with a bunch of kid's because they were in love thats a bunch of bullsh*t. If your in love just have s3x. Having a kid is a major responsibility. As parent's if there not willing to ride or die with that child through the long haul, they shouldn't of got involved.

FYI: this is why i dont have kids.
 08-02-2012, 10:23 PM         #89
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know people who have the money to move out of their mother's house and buy their own house, but people get comfortable. Take those women to the hotel until you find the right one. Everyone can't be rich and famous, staying at home and saving money is probably the best safety net.
 5 years ago '04        #90
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
This is a very fishy article from the USA TODAY. I see in the comments section its mostly white people who have strong opinions against young people which is form of ageism. If you didnt want kids they why did you have them in the first place? Kids they nice and sweet when they babies but when they grow up its game over.

Why do people give a damn about what people are doing or not doing? People gonna hate if you rich or poor. We bailed out chase, wallstreet, borrowed money from china, what about that hsbc money laundering drug cartel.

I have respect for young adults who are in college, working, starting a business, and have children who have to live with parents. Its a certain age where you gotta show progress or some mark that you are becoming an productive adult.

Its the double standard I was talking about that we have in America during the day bombarded with TV judges telling you aint gonna be sh*t then play some of the most degrading songs on the radio.

I know in my heart this world is corrupt and there is alot of shady sh*t going on. Times are hard gotta shape into that do or die mode.
 5 years ago '05        #91
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
Im living home, but i have my own space here. Its not like my parents are in my room, or anywhere near me bugging me etc.

For the most part im chillin, its either live with my parents or pay 1.5/2k a month with a roomate for a space 20x smaller than my bedroom room/living room area.

I got my own bedroom and living room area... FREEEEE. All i do is chip in for utilities.

My mom is trying to get me to move to my dads vacant spot, and live on my own. But im chillin, my dad is cool and wants me to stay as long as i want to. Until i save enough to live comfortable on my own. ie. Paying utilities, furnishing my crib properly, and eating good after.

I can see why NYC is the highest, there is no reason to live on your own if your parents have space for it. Rent just cost too much to waste money paying a land lord, better off using it to help your fams. a.ssuming you are in a position like me, and got a good portion of personal space.

Shiit is weird though, my mom thinks a 25 year old man should have a wife, and 3 bedroom house... But i try to explain to her those times are over, our generation isnt getting married buying cribs, and 2 cars to match. Times are too hard for that, too much uncertainty to invest in shiit like that. Especially with a partner, 70% divorce rate in America... GTFO.

My pops rather me stay, keep saving for my life and figure things out on my own. But i can understand why some parents are trying to push their kids out. Especially if you live in an apartment or a small azz crib. But if you have a big house, with multiple empty bed rooms like us, no reason not to keep an adult offspring till he/she is ready to get out.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-03-2012 at 04:50 AM..
 08-03-2012, 05:56 AM         #92
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what im hearing is its better to freeload living in your parents house that's laid out ......then to move out and struggle until you can get your own sh*t.........and cats are really making excuses.....most of you scared to do it alone.....scared of the struggle.....smh........that's wack man
 5 years ago '07        #93
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
for those who said they moved out they crib at 15,18 etc when did ya move out? if ya moved out before the recession hit with all due respect ya need to just shut up because u dont know whats going on out here.i had a job interview in july an the lady interviewing me told me they put the job posting up on craigslist on july 4th the next day they had over 600 applicants i was like

those talking about they moved out at 15-18 was probably early 2000s when sh*t was still good out here tryna knock those whose struggling now tryna get by
 08-03-2012, 08:03 AM         #94
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
So what im hearing is its better to freeload living in your parents house that's laid out ......then to move out and struggle until you can get your own sh*t.........and cats are really making excuses.....most of you scared to do it alone.....scared of the struggle.....smh........that's wack man
I mean you gotta appreciate these mafuhkas honesty though. & Im not tryna to be a d*ck when I say that cause it IS hard out there. But Im just curious as to ppls circumstances ie where some of yall from? Ages. etc etc. Im not looking for a pat on my back cause I bounced from home in my teens. Damn near every person I know male/female left home early including my younger brother. Me personally, I just couldnt be doing what I was doing & still be in my parents apartment.
I got my 1st apartment on 143rd & Adam Clayton in Harlem when I was 17. Didnt join the service til like 19. So I its know its hard. ESPECIALLY IN NY.
But I mean Im reading some of yall sh*t & it just sound like alotta you are just scared of the struggle. And I know someones gonna hit me with me with that "why struggle if you dont have to" line. But life is a struggle n*gga! Lol So everytime you run into a little problem in the real world you gonna go running back to mommy & daddy? It is what it is I suppose. Cause I definitely aint knockin nobody. You gotta do what you gotta do. But some of what yall sayin got yall sounding shook. Someone in here made it seem like "oh well you had kids! Shouldnt of had kids then!" O.o Like you holding your parents hostage cause they had your a.ss or something.
You gonna be singin that same tune at 40 in your parents crib?
Some of you need to put sh*t in its proper perspective. You not gonna get a ballin a.ss job off the bat. Not most of the time anyway.
And I understand the recession & all that other bs but you cant let that fuhk you up. Let it cripple you. Embrace the struggle. Hold it. Love it. Lol It builds character.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 08-03-2012 at 08:29 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #95
RikudouSage 
space
space
$403 | Props total: 0 0
 Fras1788 said:
If you're living with your parents, and you're just sitting there freeloadin' , then you're fu*kin lazy.

I live with my Parents still, but I pay all my own sh*t, I buy food and coffee, I mow the lawn and help out whenever I can. Thats what its all about. Helping out financially or manually. Help out your fam, keep sh*t straight, and you good. I wouldn't be in here bragging about living in a basement eatin all my parents food, and having them pay all your bills n sh*t. Thats a pus*y way to live life. How can you be proud of that sh*t? It feels good to pay your own bills and know you're heading in somewhat of a good direction....

I'm in the same situation (been on my own minus the couple of times I stayed with relatives).My mother understands how bad it is out there nowadays, but I still need to earn my keep in that bih (whether it's financially or manually). Not proud of it at all, but it is what it is. You can't expect a man to be able to live off of 8-10 bucks an hour in this society. I'm 28 now (had to move back in at 26), but TRUST I will not be here at 30.

I mean, you got people out here with PH.D's who can't find any damn work.....
 08-03-2012, 08:37 AM         #96
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
for those who said they moved out they crib at 15,18 etc when did ya move out? if ya moved out before the recession hit with all due respect ya need to just shut up because u dont know whats going on out here.i had a job interview in july an the lady interviewing me told me they put the job posting up on craigslist on july 4th the next day they had over 600 applicants i was like

those talking about they moved out at 15-18 was probably early 2000s when sh*t was still good out here tryna knock those whose struggling now tryna get by
Aint noone in here knockin nobody. Living at home with your parents aint no goddamn struggle.
You know what struggle is? When all ya money (however you get it) is going to rent & utilities & sh*t & all you got left is $$ for ramen noodles. Thats being out there struggling. And if you cant respect these kids out here who are living like that then that clearly explains why youre still at your folks home. Mafuhkas dont be knowing ppl circumstances & sh*t. What if you had noone to go to? Then what?
 5 years ago '05        #97
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 8531 8531
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I mean you gotta appreciate these mafuhkas honesty though. & Im not tryna to be a d*ck when I say that cause it IS hard out there. But Im just curious as to ppls circumstances ie where some of yall from? Ages. etc etc. Im not looking for a pat on my back cause I bounced from home in my teens. Damn near every person I know male/female left home early including my younger brother. Me personally, I just couldnt be doing what I was doing & still be in my parents apartment.
But I mean Im reading some of yall sh*t & it just sound like alotta you are just scared of the struggle. And I know someones gonna hit me with me with that "why struggle if you dont have to" line. But life is a struggle n*gga! Lol So everytime you run into a little problem in the real world you gonna go running back to mommy & daddy? It is what it is I suppose. Cause I definitely aint knockin nobody. You gotta do what you gotta do. But some of what yall sayin got yall sounding shook. Someone in here made it seem like "oh well you had kids! Shouldnt of had kids then!" O.o Like you holding your parents hostage cause they had your a.ss or something.
You gonna be singin that same tune at 40 in your parents crib?
Some of you need to put sh*t in its proper perspective. You not gonna get a ballin a.ss job off the bat. Not most of the time anyway.
And I understand the recession & all that other bs but you cant let that fuhk you up. Let it cripple you. Embrace the struggle. Hold it. Love it. Lol It builds character.
I can't really speak for anyone else, but I was actually out at one point. Moved from Memphis to Seattle, had 2 nice paying jobs, was ready to get out my friend's apartment (in which I paid rent, grocery bill, etc) but my mom needed help. Moved back to Memphis, went back to college, got some degrees, helped raised 4 of my younger siblings (which was huge considering my step-pops, the man who raised me passed around the time I had to move back), which brings me to where I am now. Right after college, I literally couldn't get a job. I was deemed overqualified by some companies, yet under qualified by other companies because I had no real-world experience. Being real, I just got back on my feet, last year.

I'm not exactly estatic about living at the house, but at the same time, I'm not some bum who just lays on the couch. I work a good paying job (for Memphis standards), take care of all my bills, pay on some of my mom's stuff and just generally help. My mom know's what it is and totally understands my situation. I'm trying to get out next year, seeing how I hate that I'm currently 25 at home. The fact of the matter is, sh*t is fu*ked out here...I don't look down on anyone who is still at the house. Circumstances differ...now if you're at the house and doing nothing....different story....
 5 years ago '04        #98
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 1039 1039
Don't see anything wrong with it as long as there is a some type of plan. After I graduated college I was renting a condo for about 4 years, the money i was wasting on rent was ridiculous just to have my own two bedroom spot in the middle of the action. I never moved in with my parents after graduation to stack once I started working. I ended up moving in with my folks after my lease was up so I could cop a house. Most people spend 8 hours or more at work, 2 or 3 hours on the road to and from work, and their free time out. All you really doing is sleeping at the crib and getting ready for your day.
 08-03-2012, 09:05 AM         #99
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
I can't really speak for anyone else, but I was actually out at one point. Moved from Memphis to Seattle, had 2 nice paying jobs, was ready to get out my friend's apartment (in which I paid rent, grocery bill, etc) but my mom needed help. Moved back to Memphis, went back to college, got some degrees, helped raised 4 of my younger siblings (which was huge considering my step-pops, the man who raised me passed around the time I had to move back), which brings me to where I am now. Right after college, I literally couldn't get a job. I was deemed overqualified by some companies, yet under qualified by other companies because I had no real-world experience. Being real, I just got back on my feet, last year.

I'm not exactly estatic about living at the house, but at the same time, I'm not some bum who just lays on the couch. I work a good paying job (for Memphis standards), take care of all my bills, pay on some of my mom's stuff and just generally help. My mom know's what it is and totally understands my situation. I'm trying to get out next year, seeing how I hate that I'm currently 25 at home. The fact of the matter is, sh*t is fu*ked out here...I don't look down on anyone who is still at the house. Circumstances differ...now if you're at the house and doing nothing....different story....

There is a difference of absolute necessity and just plain laziness........some people are just saying they want to stay they over grown a.sses at home because their parents provide for them........which to me is is like this

[video - click to view]

Funniest movie ever by the way............these 2 together are classic

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-03-2012 at 09:08 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #100
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 8531 8531
 Dos-effect said:
There is a difference of absolute necessity and just plain laziness........some people are just saying they want to stay they over grown a.sses at home because their parents provide for them........which to me is is like this

Funniest movie ever by the way............these 2 together are classic
Well yeah, I definitely agree with that. If you're at home just chillin', then that's a problem.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago