Aug 1 - Adult kids living at home on the rise across the board

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2012, 11:14 AM         #61
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So whats different from a person living on welfare.....its the same sh*t.......but its not because its your parents and not the government?

Personally I understand...........but dont expect sympathy when you got people who are out there doing it by themselves with no help.....and your sitting comfy cozy looking down on those who use government a.ssistance.
 08-02-2012, 11:23 AM         #62
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
So whats different from a person living on welfare.....its the same sh*t.......but its not because its your parents and not the government?

Personally I understand...........but dont expect sympathy when you got people who are out there doing it by themselves with no help.....and your sitting comfy cozy looking down on those who use government a.ssistance.
TAH!!! Same mafuhkas in that thread about shorty with the iPad are living with mommy! O.o
Yo this whole site is comical.
 5 years ago '04        #63
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,694 | Props total: 11382 11382
for everybody who is getting by on their own and for all in the struggles. i've been on both sides of the spectrum. i been on my own since i was 16-24. mainly providing by any means. now im back home finishing my degree. it's weird that things can change so quickly. go from ballin in a loft to sleeping on a couch. but one thing about life that is forsure, "it goes on". so everyone who really cares about bettering themselves and getting out the OG's and making a life for themselves keep at it, things will come to those who work for it. For the younger kid's in the thread don't follow other peoples paths and take the advice from people older than you. This sh*t on TV isn't real life, you aint gonna become some star over night cus you think your funny or good looking find your dream/passion and pursue it. If you don't know what that is, begin to experiment with different interest that can lead you there. Wish everybody the best.

Now on a less serious note.

Living at home

Pro's-Home cooked meals. that's about it My OG does live in a balling apartment with a view so that isn't too bad.

Con's- Hearing bi*ch a.ss comments from my dad making me want to slap the sh*t out of his bi*ch a.ss. The obvious not being able to bring a bi*ch back to the crib(my car has been efficient lately). Being quiet so you don't wake nobody up in the crib. Having to deal with other peoples sh*t, when you already got your own.

#powerfulthread
 5 years ago '08        #64
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,149 | Props total: 3046 3046
My girl is 21 with a sis who is 26 older bro 29 all stay home. That's a fu*king shame, and all they do is work no school, blow their money on dumb sh*t.. Get your a.ss out and learn responsibility.. It don't take nothing but two of them to get their own sh*t and stop leaching off of they parents
 5 years ago '04        #65
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Fras1788 said:
"I don't think young people feel any embarrassment or stigma," Koslow says."

Wow....

ITS NOT ABOUT EMBARRASSMENT....Its about no jobs, no money, rising rent, rising costs to live, rising gas prices so it costs more just to get to work, inflation so your dollar is worthless, and food costs going through the roof, and toilet paper costing more than a T-Bone steak.

Its also not about "oh kewl I have less responsibility living at home I'm just gonna stay here for the rest of my life" fu*k OFF.

I live at home because I have to, not because I want to.

Rich pieces of fu*king trash
like i wanna fu*k girls in my parents house??? preach on brother

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #66
mack4rmfla 
space
space
$135 | Props total: 0 0
 Tic Toc said:
That was my philosophy when i lived at home...and its truth...

i just had to get out because I got sick of coming home and hearing the Isley brothers bumpin from around the corner and opening the door to them all hugged up and slow dancin and sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #67
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
Proud to say I moved out on my own at 17 while finishing up High School & Working.

Lived in this area last year:
[pic - click to view]

Now I just moved into Gastown in Vancouver
 5 years ago '11        #68
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I know how it feels I hated staying with my mom bringing a bi*ch to my mamma crib having to fu*k before she got back home on top of us always arguing all the time because 20 years old is to old to be having somebody tell you what to do.

If you have to do it just make sure you stacking bread because it's real out here I had to learn that the hard way.

Food
Rent
Lights
Phone bill
Gas
Insurance
Clothes

That sh*t adds up trust me
 08-02-2012, 12:08 PM         #69
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall n*ggas with the "big balls" need to man the fu*k up
 5 years ago '08        #70
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
I live in Miami which is 4th on the list and a lot of my friends still live at home with their parents. Most of them have good jobs too which would make it possible for them to move out. Some of them chose not to move out because their parents lost their jobs and/or got caught up in the mortgage crisis.

Just because an adult is living with their parents doesn't mean that they are dependent upon them. Sometimes it's the other way around.
 08-02-2012, 12:35 PM         #71
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
I live in Miami which is 4th on the list and a lot of my friends still live at home with their parents. Most of them have good jobs too which would make it possible for them to move out. Some of them chose not to move out because their parents lost their jobs and/or got caught up in the mortgage crisis.

Just because an adult is living with their parents doesn't mean that they are dependent upon them. Sometimes it's the other way around.
True my wife takes care of her mother, but she has been on her own since 16, until her moms got sick..........
 5 years ago '04        #72
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
23......just graduated 3 months ago
fortunate to have a job paying me $63K annually w/10% increase every 6 months
since its consulting I'll constantly be on the move every 1-3 years(relocation + food + housing paid for)
------------
There's many jobs out there if you study hard/smart, they will be looking for you instead
 5 years ago '04        #73
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
im 26 and got my own crib where i live with my girl but if it gets any worse out here then im robbing banks
 5 years ago '06        #74
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,752 | Props total: 2957 2957
been on my own since 15. u n*ggas bums
 5 years ago '06        #75
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
 Hare Krishna said:
AND SHE'S MAKING YOU BREAKFAST nekkid
you know it
 5 years ago '04        #76
bdizzle316 
space
space
$504 | Props total: 1 1
I stayed with my parents until I was 24. I graduated with a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering from LSU and couldn't find a job. I worked at Taco Bell making $7/hr and that was the job I had since I started working in 10th grade. Most of the places I applied wanted ppl with experience in the field, which I had none because I didn't do any internships (I blame that on myself). It took me a year to find the job I'm at now. Like most of you, didn't want to stay at my parents house for that long, but when there aren't any jobs out there what else is there to do? I watched my parents struggle throughout their life, doing everything they could to make ends meet and there was no way I wanted any part of that. When I finally got a REAL JOB, I moved out into a 2 BR apt, saved my money, got married, and now we are enjoying life. I have 3 kids, bought a house, and will have both my cars paid off this time next yr. We are not struggling by any means, but bills, gas, clothes, and raising kids are EXPENSIVE. I see nothing wrong with staying with your parents if you are trying to move forward, but the economy won't allow it. But if you are just bumming off of them and not trying to do something with your life, then that's just ridiculous.

OAN: I'm happy every chick I messed with had their own place....cuz my ppl weren't about to have me laid up with some chick in their house!
 5 years ago '04        #77
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
sure they want you out there slaving away to pay high bills to support the rich's lifestyle.
 08-02-2012, 02:31 PM         #78
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J_Teflon said:
been on my own since 15. u n*ggas bums
Sh*t 17 for me.
n*ggas spend too much time on the internets. Using up their parents bandwidth. Believe me...
If "I" can do it... (get this money be on my own)

Anyone can do it.

Gotta go hard to get what you want. *shrugs
 5 years ago '05        #79
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
at these dudes who moved out before they were 18 thinking they are big sh*t because they had sh*tty parents.
 5 years ago '04        #80
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,694 | Props total: 11382 11382
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at these dudes who moved out before they were 18 thinking they are big sh*t because they had sh*tty parents.
there is something to be said of a child that was able to make something of them self and provide for them self regardless of sh*tty guidance.

God Bless The Child That Can Hold His OWN!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy