So Rich Forever was God Forgives I Don't?

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '12        #121
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
 Walkerboy86 said:
Its as simple as that. I wouldnt even want these type of fans. Then n*ggas act like u cant even like both jeezy and ross. The jeezy fans got n*ggas that fu*ks with him going against him and sh*t by trying to clown ross ova a rap beef jeezy started.
lol exactly my dude. Thats what weak n*ggas do. How you gonna let another man control your thoughts and have you hating n another man. Especially if that man aint done sh*t. Its funny though. I fu*k with ross and jeezy and jeezy got ethered by ross. Thats where alot of that hostility coming from and jeezy's jealous a.ss started the beef but ross is the one getting all the heat. Its cool though. I'll let these brainwashed n*ggas put jeezy and against ross and waste time hating while i enjoy the music.
 08-02-2012, 04:53 PM         #122
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold Me Back--I like the lyrics, they are actually a step up from Ross' usual spit on the trap rap anthems, but the beat sounded like every other one he's ever used and the hook is just laughable

911--I could see this growing on me over time, I didn't like Yella Diamonds the first couple of times I heard it either....it is pretty fun to walk around and quote the "I remember picking watermelons, now the Porsche cost me a quarter million" line, so while this isn't touching Amsterdam or Sixteen to me at this moment in time, I could see it becoming a favorite down the line

As for expectations, Ross himself is the one that got expectations so high for the album. The way he described the sound, I was ready for it to sound like it did for the first 7 tracks, to me, I have no problem with a lighter sound, rap isn't the only genre of music I play regularly. I do love some ignorant sh*t, though, and I'm still banging New Bugatti, King Of Diamonds, MMG Untouchable, and most of the harder stuff on Rich Forever on a regular basis. I would have had no problem with Hold Me Back & 911 being on RF, and him keeping some combination of Keys To The Crib, Mine Games, MMG The World Is Ours and Party Heart for GFID. I do realize that Ross' core fanbase would felt neglected, so I understand why he did it the way he did. All I can do is just state my personal opinion.
 08-02-2012, 05:17 PM         #123
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
lol exactly my dude. Thats what weak n*ggas do. How you gonna let another man control your thoughts and have you hating n another man. Especially if that man aint done sh*t. Its funny though. I fu*k with ross and jeezy and jeezy got ethered by ross. Thats where alot of that hostility coming from and jeezy's jealous a.ss started the beef but ross is the one getting all the heat. Its cool though. I'll let these brainwashed n*ggas put jeezy and against ross and waste time hating while i enjoy the music.
Those ain't real Jeezy fans tho' they are Shady/G-Unit/White Girl Mob fans who jumped on the Jeezy bandwagon after Rozay & Jeezy had their squabble.

I honestly think the majority of the hostility is from the G-Unit situation because the same people who are the most hostile are the ones in the Lloyd Banks threads drooling.

I listen to songs from both artists and will continue to do so.
 08-02-2012, 05:21 PM         #124
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

ross haters is this the ross yall wanna hear
 5 years ago '05        #125
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Walkerboy86 said:
With the self made albums u have a combination of artists thats in a group so its goin to be easier to pick out better beats. Like i rap too but its not just me, so one of my lil homies might pick out a beat i dont even like but one of my other lil bras might pick out the hottest beat but if u doin it alone like for a solo album then its all on you so those self made albums probably does have better production. But on GFID my fav two tracks are hold me back and 911 cuz they fit me and what i like to hear
i feel you... and you also proved my point... the ppl that don't like GFID outside of Pirates, 911, and Hold Me Back, liked RF... and it's solely due to production... It's just gonna take time for GFID to marinate for it to get the recognition as a solid 4/5 ross album like the other ones... Ross is the only most recent rapper that I can say hasn't dropped a bad album IMO
 08-03-2012, 06:26 AM         #126
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he knows what people want, why u can't just make a balance cd then, u can't go 85% jazzy sound that sh*t be overproduced for me, i don't want a full cd like that, u got to give it a even and balance sound man

911 is his worst trap song
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago