So Rich Forever was God Forgives I Don't?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2012, 01:37 PM         #101
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
if everything went like it was supposed to pre-seizure it would probably look like this(no order)

1.sixteen
2.mm4
3.i love my b!tches
4.you the boss
5.holy ghost
6.high definition
7.mine games
8.mmg the world
9.yella diamonds
10.fuk em
11.rich forever
12.triple beam dreams
13.keys to the crib
14.ring ring(possibly)
15.probably 1 more justice league beat so whatever other song they did
Wrong
 08-02-2012, 01:46 PM         #102
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Str8 outta Cuse;24119540]Rich Forever was supposed to be the real sh*t.QUOTE]

If u aint with Ross or anybody affiliated with him dont a.ssume your opinion is accurate. Just saying
 08-02-2012, 01:52 PM         #103
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
so ross just played half of rich forever with some of the songs that did end up on gfid at a def jam conference just for the fuk of it
Don't be stupid.

How hard is it to understand that some of the songs on RF were not meant for GFID and that some of the songs on GFID would have never been released on a mix tape?

What is your weird obsession with Rich Forever? You went on Twitter and took a screenshot from a dude with 999 followers who has no industry affiliation and reposted a Ross Twit-pic to make it seem like he was there and then you created a thread about it?

You didn't purchase either of these CDs, you downloaded them so why not make your own CD to your own specifications instead of the circus act?
 08-02-2012, 01:55 PM         #104
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Why didn't "Rich Forever" have the JayZ collab like the other 3 albums & the Andre 3000 collab?

Why didn't "Rich Forever" have the mandatory Maybach Music song on it?

Why didnt "Rich Forever" have multiple Justice League songs like his 3 previous albums.

Not that it matters since people downloaded the music for free and can create their own playlists according to their own taste unlike people who actually purchased the CD.
This. I just bought my GFID copy today after hearing the bootleg first. If i wanna hear Rich Forever ill just play some sh*t from the mixtape.

IMO any mixtape should be better than an album since u actually get to put together a cd yourself without the label telling you to change this and change that. And if u aint buy the album i dont see what you complaining about.
 5 years ago '05        #105
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
Think I'm going to make a custom CD between GFID and Rich Forever and call it a day.... Both albums are fire... But IMO Ross got back to his style of beats except for Hold Me Back and 911 on GFID... And we have gotten used to him on MMG style beats... That's my only issue with GFID, he sounded off on the beats because of production.... But MMG right now > Until GOOD drops an album
 08-02-2012, 02:00 PM         #106
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
last Jeezy album didnt get the Ross promo so Jeezy won
Jeezy's Flexin song>>>>> Anything on Jeezy's album and Real is back 1 and 2

I hope that aint what u call winning bra
 08-02-2012, 02:05 PM         #107
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
Think I'm going to make a custom CD between GFID and Rich Forever and call it a day.... Both albums are fire... But IMO Ross got back to his style of beats except for Hold Me Back and 911 on GFID... And we have gotten used to him on MMG style beats... That's my only issue with GFID, he sounded off on the beats because of production.... But MMG right now > Until GOOD drops an album
Hold me back and 911 put some excitement into that album. U have to be a very laid back person to want a whole album or any cd of the beats some of u want.
 08-02-2012, 02:09 PM         #108
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
This. I just bought my GFID copy today after hearing the bootleg first. If i wanna hear Rich Forever ill just play some sh*t from the mixtape.

IMO any mixtape should be better than an album since u actually get to put together a cd yourself without the label telling you to change this and change that. And if u aint buy the album i dont see what you complaining about.
Rozay said his mixtapes are for the streets that's why RF had so many street bangers.

GFID is in an album format were you get the more smooth and musical songs.

The Funny thing is that these same people acting like RF was so wonderful were no where to be found when the tape actually dropped but now they want to pretend.
 5 years ago '07        #109
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Graftedgenes said:
Rozay said his mixtapes are for the streets that's why RF had so many street bangers.

GFID is in an album format were you get the more smooth and musical songs.

The Funny thing is that these same people acting like RF was so wonderful were no where to be found when the tape actually dropped but now they want to pretend.
Ross gets judged with the most double standards in the game. That co background makes it ironic as hell too
 08-02-2012, 02:12 PM         #110
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Hold me back and 911 put some excitement into that album. U have to be a very laid back person to want a whole album or any cd of the beats some of u want.
Hold me back & 911 were the climax in the movie.

You ask these street dudes what they favorite song of the tape is and they say 911 or
Hold me back. You can't ignore the streets or the Sistas, you gotta give them some songs and then mix it up.

You not gonna please everybody but just try to please the people that's important to you.
 5 years ago '05        #111
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Walkerboy86 said:
no, im saying he went back to his style except for the two songs i mentioned... Self Made 1&2 had better production as a whole than GFID.... instrumentals can make or break a song... and ross typically comes with it... i loved rich forever except for a few tracks and i liked GFID except for a few tracks so combine the 2, take out the weaker tracks = classic album IMO
 08-02-2012, 02:19 PM         #112
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't mind him putting some harder tracks to break up the sound a little, I just think he's made better street anthems than those
 5 years ago '06        #113
budap06 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 11 11
 thetrapper said:
01. The Truth (Prod by Megaman)
02. Count It Up (Prod by Midnight Black)
03. I’m Gone (Prod by The Olympicks)
04. Rap Game (Prod by Shawty Redd / Drich)
05. Way Too Gone Ft Lil Wayne (Mike Will)
06. Lil Homies Prod by Justice League
07.Everything Prod by Lody
08. My 1st 48 Hours (Prod by AKTUAL)
09. Super Freak (DRich)
10. Ill’n ft. The Clipse Ghostface (Prod by Amadeus)
11. No Caviar (Shawty Redd Drich)
12. Lose My Mind ft. Plies(Prod by Drumma Boy)
14. Talk to me Ft Em and Gibbs (Prod by Drumma Boy)
15. Momma Told Me Ft Beyonce(Prod by Pyro)
16. Flexxin ft. Fabolous & Yo Gotti (Prod by Drumma Boy)
17.suicide Music (Justice League)
18. Amen (Prod Shawty Redd)

what 103 almost looked like
:noa hohno:

08-02-2012, 02:52 PM         #114
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 budap06 said:
:noa hohno:

yea jeezy fu*ked that money up he posed to releaseed this version
 08-02-2012, 04:07 PM         #115
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the internet has spoiled us all. i remember the days when a cd had 5 or 6 good tracks n*ggas would snatch it up with the quickness! 10 to 12 good tracks would be a classic album! now an artist has to have at least 10 good tracks for purchase value and 15 to be considered a classic?

music has saturated the market to the extent that critics and fans dont appreciate good music anymore. shouts out to al gore who invinted the internet! lol.

Not in this order, but this would be my deluxe edition...

Holy Ghost f/ Diddy
High Definition (Produced By Saint Denson)
MMG Untouchable (Produced By Arthur McArthur & Boi-1da)
Yela Diamonds (Produced By Beat Billionaire)
fu*k ‘Em f/ 2 Chainz & Wale (Produced By Academy Productionz)
Rich Forever f/ John Legend (Produced By DVLP)
Triple Beam Dreams f/ Nas (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
New Bugatti f/ Diddy (Produced By D. Rich)
King of Diamonds (Produced By Mike Will)
Power Circle Gunplay, Stalley, Wale & Meek Mill - (Feat. Rick Ross & Kendrick Lamar)
Pirates
Ashamed
Maybach Music IV ft. Ne-Yo
Sixteen ft. Andre 3000
Amsterdam
Hold Me Back
So Sophisticated ft. Meek Mill
Presidential ft. Elijah Burke
Ten Jesus Pieces ft. Stalley
 08-02-2012, 04:29 PM         #116
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Hold me back & 911 were the climax in the movie.

You ask these street dudes what they favorite song of the tape is and they say 911 or
Hold me back. You can't ignore the streets or the Sistas, you gotta give them some songs and then mix it up.

You not gonna please everybody but just try to please the people that's important to you.
I agree cuz im one of the street n*ggas that want some of those on my mixtapes and albums. Im laid back at times but for the most part i like to turn up/get crunk or whateva u wanna call it and them two tracks esp 911 with just the beat alone get me goin
 08-02-2012, 04:35 PM         #117
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
no, im saying he went back to his style except for the two songs i mentioned... Self Made 1&2 had better production as a whole than GFID.... instrumentals can make or break a song... and ross typically comes with it... i loved rich forever except for a few tracks and i liked GFID except for a few tracks so combine the 2, take out the weaker tracks = classic album IMO
With the self made albums u have a combination of artists thats in a group so its goin to be easier to pick out better beats. Like i rap too but its not just me, so one of my lil homies might pick out a beat i dont even like but one of my other lil bras might pick out the hottest beat but if u doin it alone like for a solo album then its all on you so those self made albums probably does have better production. But on GFID my fav two tracks are hold me back and 911 cuz they fit me and what i like to hear
 5 years ago '12        #118
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
I get what youre saying though. Ross took the throwaways and added a few more bangers to make rf. Ross wanted 2 albums. The purpose of the RF was to release a street album and keep his buzz. The purpose of GFID was for the listeners who wanted that original rick ross sound. That smooth, soulful jazzy type sh*t with a little mafioso and bangers. Thats a smart move cause it makes multiple fan bases content. These cats still complaining. Basically 2 solo albums in a 7 month period. Neither was a flop And alot of these dudes acting like rf is so much better than RF are just saying that so they can have an excuses to say gfid wasnt good. Everybody dont want street sh*t and every dont want that smooth soulful sound which is why ross released 2 separate projects and both projects were totally different and they both were good.
 08-02-2012, 04:40 PM         #119
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Dogg said:
I didn't mind him putting some harder tracks to break up the sound a little, I just think he's made better street anthems than those
I think with rap the standards and expectations are too high. Like yall want every song to be better than the next or the next album or mixtape to be better than the previous ones instead of just accepting good quality music.

I cant debate ab those being better street anthems than others r not cuz i only listen for good sounding sh*t and those two street songs are on point one good(hold me back) and one is great(911)
 08-02-2012, 04:44 PM         #120
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
I get what youre saying though. Ross took the throwaways and added a few more bangers to make rf. Ross wanted 2 albums. The purpose of the RF was to release a street album and keep his buzz. The purpose of GFID was for the listeners who wanted that original rick ross sound. That smooth, soulful jazzy type sh*t with a little mafioso and bangers. Thats a smart move cause it makes multiple fan bases content. These cats still complaining. Basically 2 solo albums in a 7 month period. Neither was a flop And alot of these dudes acting like rf is so much better than RF are just saying that so they can have an excuses to say gfid wasnt good. Everybody dont want street sh*t and every dont want that smooth soulful sound which is why ross released 2 separate projects and both projects were totally different and they both were good.
Its as simple as that. I wouldnt even want these type of fans. Then n*ggas act like u cant even like both jeezy and ross. The jeezy fans got n*ggas that fu*ks with him going against him and sh*t by trying to clown ross ova a rap beef jeezy started.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago