So Rich Forever was God Forgives I Don't?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 ballin1 said:
suspect source.

free post.
Of course. But the bait and switch tactic is a favorite of the Outsiders. I figured id play along this time even though i can tell these ain't really Ross fans posting in this thread.....
 08-01-2012, 03:08 PM         #42
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
Gfid >>>>>>>>>>>> rf
 08-01-2012, 03:12 PM         #43
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a Ross fan, but I would never, ever put him over B.I.G.
 5 years ago '11        #44
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
Im a fan of both Ross and Biggie and still Ross>>>>>Biggie
 5 years ago '05        #45
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
*looks at thread title*

I Been Saying This Since Rich Forever Dropped But Noooooooooooooo....n*ggas Didnt Wanna Listen
 5 years ago '11        #46
DboyFlexxxin 
space
space
$333 | Props total: 247 247
To me GFID isn't anything special. The type of Ross i prefer to listen to is when he brings that dope boy image to the forefront like on Rich Forever, Albert Anastasia, or Ashes to Ashes. Personally GFID is just way to soft for me to purchase and I really wanted to purchase it but i just dont care for it. I like the holy ghost ross, not that amsterdam b/s
 5 years ago '04        #47
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,363 | Props total: 161 161
ross' last interview, before this one today, wit the breakfast club, he came out and said RF was never GFID
 5 years ago '12        #48
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5652 5652
 AuthenticMade said:
DMX? Oh he'd have to go plat to do that

I need a light skinned bi*ch that looks like New New to reply to Ross fans like "Not gone happen"

im telling these n*ggas....ricky is not going to hit platnum anytime soon
 08-01-2012, 03:53 PM         #49
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holy Ghost
Pirates
Triple Beam Dreams
Yella Diamonds
New Bugatti
MMG The World Is Ours
I love my bi*ches
Ashamed
Sixteen
*some sh*t with drake*
Maybach 4
10 jesus pieces
Mine games
Keys to the crib
*sh*t with Jay*
Rich forever

Deluxe songs So Sophisticated, fu*k em
 08-01-2012, 03:57 PM         #50
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rich Forever >>>>>
 5 years ago '12        #51
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
GFID projected to sell between 200k-220k... Its judgement day n*ggas lmfao... prepare the excuses Fat basterd is about to flop... 44Wade said 300k 1st week
 5 years ago '04        #52
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Pleasure Boy said:
GFID projected to sell between 200k-220k... Its judgement day n*ggas lmfao... prepare the excuses Fat basterd is about to flop... 44Wade said 300k 1st week
How is doing 220+K (first week) nowadays considered "flopping?"

It's his worst album to date, but he's not flopping. No one expects/ed Ross to go platinum.

Side note: the song most folks/bloggers hate happens to be one of the best tracks on the album "Hold Me Back"
 5 years ago '12        #53
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
lol I dont get it. How is this a loose? Both of the projects are ross's so what difference does it make? He still capitalized off both projects. RF was not good enough to be an album cause it had too many repetitive a.ss trap beats on it but n*ggas will swear up down that it was better than GFID even though its already proven it isnt. Lyrically and musically.All of RF wasnt the original gfid. Stay schemin, triple beam dreams, rich forever were. Alot of those other tracks were rushed fillers and you can listen to them and tell. gfid > rf. THIS IS MY OPINION. The only n*ggas saying RF was better are people who just want an excuses to say gfid wasnt good or n*ggas who want that repetitive rap trap sh*t all the time,

If you want alot of bangers, that you. n*ggas want an project with ross's original sound. That smooth, soulfoul mafioso type sh*t. Not a bunch of tracks where you cant tell one from the other which is what RF was. Im not knocking but all Im sayin is that that sh*t isnt as good as GFID. GFID was more complete and varied.

Last edited by daman729; 08-01-2012 at 04:52 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #54
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
LMAO at these clown defending GFID. Rich Forever was supposed to be the real sh*t.

I was gonna say, MMG Untouchable was possibly the hottest beat I've heard in the past 2 years. I know it's really simple, but it's honestly pretty much the perfect beat. And Ross flowed damn near perfect over it the whole way through.

Also, King of Diamonds was the best song with a trap sounding beat that Ross has made since BMF.

Add High Definition to those 2 and you have 3 songs that are a million times better than anything on GFID except for maybe Ten Jesus Pieces.
 5 years ago '12        #55
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
How is doing 220+K (first week) nowadays considered "flopping?"

It's his worst album to date, but he's not flopping. No one expects/ed Ross to go platinum.

Side note: the song most folks/bloggers hate happens to be one of the best tracks on the album "Hold Me Back"
This n*gga had more promo than the Bible, voted nr1 MC, Had a press confrence about how hes music make Puffy d!ck hard, toured the country with Wayne and Drake, toured over sees, release 35 music videos featuring the hottest artists in the game, performed on all award shows, visited all the radio stations, released 20 video logs, was co-signed by every single celeb and still cant sell more than 350k... ITS THE FLOP OF THE YEAR... we told yall dont believe the hype with the early celebrations but nah... Ross is hiphops biggest dissapointment
 5 years ago '12        #56
space
space
Jeezy won!!!!!!!!
 08-01-2012, 04:25 PM         #57
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rich Forever >>> GFID it ain't hard to tell
 08-01-2012, 04:43 PM         #58
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Dogg said:
the story that was circulating was that he turned that album into Def Jam and they told him it wasn't ready, so seeing how he needed to keep his buzz after his medical setback and with Jeezy dropping TM103, he threw it out there, and apparently saved a few cuts for a new album he'd record from scratch.....I think it worked out pretty well for him, made him go in a different direction musically
That's a Media Takeout rumor.

It's a simple formula were you record 250 songs and keep the best ones for an album and put the rest on a mixtape or for a different album.
 5 years ago '10        #59
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
That's a Media Takeout rumor.

It's a simple formula were you record 250 songs and keep the best ones for an album and put the rest on a mixtape or for a different album.
so why did rick ross play most off rich forever for def jam saying it was GFID.
 5 years ago '05        #60
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
Rozay put in hella work this hear but RF >>>> GFID. It's not even comparable. GFID is not a classic. Not enough bangers, period.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy