August 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2012, 12:34 PM         #421
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had to be this n*gga to ruin the joke
 5 years ago '04        #422
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
 NYC-Banga said:
steroids?
skinny dudes k!ll me with that anyone with muscle takes steroids, grow the fu*k up...try 90 minutes a day 6 days a week of weights and cardio
 5 years ago '06        #423
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 RLRugby said:
how about hardwork

u try and make a joke out of everything

and the thing is ur not even funny
wtf u know about hardwork, u lazy black piece of sh*t.

u aint never put no fu*king work in...u over 21 and dont even have a got damn a.ssociates degree...u worthless piece of sh*t...

u never even had a full got damn time job, u dont even own real estate in your got damn name...gonna talk to me about hardwork...n*gga get the fu*k outta my face, u fu*king statistic
 5 years ago '06        #424
space
space
 patt24 said:
skinny dudes k!ll me with that anyone with muscle takes steroids, grow the fu*k up...try 90 minutes a day 6 days a week of weights and cardio
why do they k!ll you?

i weight lift too, have been for 9 years now, im not skinny, dont a.ssume sh*t, understand what a joke is for once and you wont look like an idiot.

thanks
 5 years ago '06        #425
space
space
 pufntrees718 said:
had to be this n*gga to ruin the joke
f*ggots so uptight in this got damn forum B.
 5 years ago '11        #426
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 2580 2580
 patt24 said:

this is true...

i am a bodybuilder myself and i said the "asian" comment in all seriousness. because calfs are the hardest bodypart to force growth in....

but if you take a serious look at MOST asians men/ women their calfs are HUGE. Its heriditary
 5 years ago '06        #427
space
space
 bridouble said:
this is true...

i am a bodybuilder myself and i said the "asian" comment in all seriousness. because calfs are the hardest bodypart to force growth in....

but if you take a serious look at MOST asians men/ women their calfs are HUGE. Its heriditary
very true. my fiancee's calves are pretty big for a female, she's Asian, she used to play volleyball in school, but them sh*ts are ridiculous...she cant even buy calf high boots cause they cant zip up past her mid calf and she cant wear certain skinny jeans because of them
 08-28-2012, 12:54 PM         #428
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 patt24 said:
good stuff......I go 5-6 days a week too

5 years ago '04        #429
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
why do they k!ll you?

i weight lift too, have been for 9 years now, im not skinny, dont a.ssume sh*t, understand what a joke is for once and you wont look like an idiot.

thanks
usually jokes are funny or have some kind of humor to them, theres a difference between being funny and being a sarcastic douchebag who thinks hes funny
 5 years ago '04        #430
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
 bridouble said:
this is true...

nah no asian at all...italian and irish...the calves come from extensive football/boxing and track training from 12-19...once i tore my achilles i stopped all that sh*t, and just been hitting the weights...legs heavy twice a week, chest, back and shoulders all on their own days...dont work out arms but a few sets mixed in with chest or back.
 5 years ago '06        #431
space
space
 patt24 said:
usually jokes are funny or have some kind of humor to them, theres a difference between being funny and being a sarcastic douchebag who thinks hes funny
man stfu. fu*k u and ur trash a.ss tightly tied a.ss generic iv's u uptight bastard.
 08-28-2012, 02:30 PM         #432
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #433
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
man stfu. fu*k u and ur trash a.ss tightly tied a.ss generic iv's u uptight bastard.
exactly the come back i thought, minus a gif...im uptight yet youre the one catching feelings over anything anyone ever says against you...keep living life through your internet alter ego tough guy
 5 years ago '05        #434
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 bridouble said:
Asian??
lmfao

patt24 said:
nah no asian at all...italian and irish...the calves come from extensive football/boxing and track training from 12-19...once i tore my achilles i stopped all that sh*t, and just been hitting the weights...legs heavy twice a week, chest, back and shoulders all on their own days...dont work out arms but a few sets mixed in with chest or back.
bla bla bla you might not be asian but you def aint over 5'9 with them calves...
Nothing wrong with going to the gym but aint no one in here give a fu*k about your workouts Rudy. Take that sh*t to the fitness section queer.

ps nice blues.
 5 years ago '06        #435
space
space
 patt24 said:
exactly the come back i thought, minus a gif...im uptight yet youre the one catching feelings over anything anyone ever says against you...keep living life through your internet alter ego tough guy
u are uptight u f*ggot...soon as i said "STEROIDS" u started calling me out my name acting "tough".

i said elephantitis...u just simply answered weightlifting...with no seriousness..

soon as said that..ur blood started boiling...calling a weightlifter a steroid user is like calling a sneakerhead a hypebeast...only n*ggas who get mad at being called a steroids user and they lift are n*ggas who use

so dead all that knowing about me sh*t and how i roll, cause i dont know sh*t about you cept you cant take a joke and you wear sh*tty kicks tightly tied...go take ur upright rowing a.ss somewhere B, ur skin aint tough enough for this section
 08-28-2012, 03:53 PM         #436
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #437
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 AKS MUZIK said:
 5 years ago '06        #438
space
space
 AKS MUZIK said:
 5 years ago '06        #439
space
space
not today...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #440
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
u are uptight u f*ggot...soon as i said "STEROIDS" u started calling me out my name acting "tough".

i said elephantitis...u just simply answered weightlifting...with no seriousness..

soon as said that..ur blood started boiling...calling a weightlifter a steroid user is like calling a sneakerhead a hypebeast...only n*ggas who get mad at being called a steroids user and they lift are n*ggas who use

so dead all that knowing about me sh*t and how i roll, cause i dont know sh*t about you cept you cant take a joke and you wear sh*tty kicks tightly tied...go take ur upright rowing a.ss somewhere B, ur skin aint tough enough for this section
didnt you just say a few posts ago dont a.ssume sh*t...really my blood was boiling? i was pissed right, smashing sh*t around because some wanna be perez hilton blogger said the word steroids?...shut the fu*k up with your your corny, over descriptive wanna be ghostfase typing a.ss b...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy