August 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #301
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
space
$20,128 | Props total: 9041 9041
 ATLien2g2 said:
i have never posted anything uglier than those pocahontas adidas, & them what the kobe's you wore. idgaf how limited them kobes were them sh*ts are beyond trash & i fu*k wit adidas i wouldn't wear that bullsh*t.

i don't even kno the name of them ugly a.ss adidas but this sh*t right here n*gga, belong in the trash can, along wit that ugly a.ss shirt you wore wit it.

[pic - click to view]

edit: i found the ugly a.ss adidas

[pic - click to view]

you lame as fu*k though n*gga, all you do is wanna argue on here with n*ggas to try and keep up your lil internet persona. you square a.ss n*gga wit a check, that was handed to you.
da kobe are sh*tty like all other kobes i mean u can wear with shorts and match the shoe strings they'll just as good any other ones which are still sh*t imo

those adidas are a maybe depending on what u rock with them u cant go wrong with all red shoe plus i think the tatanka think in the back come off doesnt it?
 08-21-2012, 12:29 PM         #302
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
omg dam thats one fu*kin awesome bagel ...when that sh*t come out......lmao!
lmao
i think its a quick strike
 6 years ago '06        #303
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4276 4276
 LeMar G said:
Def have you seen the Kobe leopards in person yet?

They look dope in person or just in pics like the Easter

Or had anyone seen them yet?
Yea, them sh*ts fire in person I just can't see myself wearing them
More than once
 6 years ago '06        #304
space
space
 ATLien2g2 said:
i have never posted anything uglier than those pocahontas adidas, & them what the kobe's you wore. idgaf how limited them kobes were them sh*ts are beyond trash & i fu*k wit adidas i wouldn't wear that bullsh*t.

i don't even kno the name of them ugly a.ss adidas but this sh*t right here n*gga, belong in the trash can, along wit that ugly a.ss shirt you wore wit it.

[pic - click to view]

edit: i found the ugly a.ss adidas

[pic - click to view]

you lame as fu*k though n*gga, all you do is wanna argue on here with n*ggas to try and keep up your lil internet persona. you square a.ss n*gga wit a check, that was handed to you.
Wow ur mad. =[
 6 years ago '06        #305
space
space
 ATLien2g2 said:
why are you laughing at this, your the one up early in the morning on another n*gga d!ck, if anything that sh*t applied to you dumb a.ss.
n*gga why is my name constantly in your fu*king mouth?..n*gga when you not even talking to me, YOU talking about me to another person.

why do you take me so seriously?

you're a fu*king lame...i own you on this site my n*gga...I MADE YOU feel stupid for an entire month to even post a fit, cause I called you out on the wack sh*t u post and how nobody ever replies to it, when I clowned u for not posting for a month, that very same day you ran and posted AND STILL NO ONE ACKNOWLEDGED your dry a.ss post

get off my d!ck man, you been talking about me for the past 48 hours day and night, wtf you doing talking bout me @ 1 in the fu*king morning, are u gay?, do you love me? do you wanna be me? do you admire me, you fu*king clown...upgrade your fu*king life and get off mine homey...u looking real stupid.

you and me are not the same...you're a bum on and offline, ur life sucks on and offline. GTFOH

this my last time speaking to you about this sh*t. now run along go find some bum sh*t in your closet and take a pic and hope at least 3 ppl acknowledge what you post and not scroll past that sh*t.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 08-21-2012 at 12:48 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #306
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
i liked the What the Kobes and they sold out everywhere--you reachin on that one cuz...they just something different

Them other joints made me LOL but if outta 100 posts there's only one dud, your average is alright..

ATL why you hatin so heavy?
that n*gga need a e-hug from boxden...he that lame n*gga u expect to pull a columbine cause he been ignored for too long.
 6 years ago '06        #307
space
space
 ATLien2g2 said:
kobe hasn't had a good looking shoe since the crazy 8's, and those adidas are ugly plain & simple.

so cause the kobes sold out they look good? them kobes sold out cause they were based off hype, it was the what the? name that sold them. them sh*t ugly idgaf what they sold or anybody say.

how am i hating though. this n*gga said that bagel looked better than anything i posted and i respond with some ugly stuff he posted and i'm hating? sh*t the last fit i posted he said it was fresh his damn self. come on now call a spade a spade, i'm just responding to that bullsh*t. he the one lying and hating, i wasn't even gone say sh*t back to that square i left the sh*t deaded yesterday when he lied and said he was real
1 thing i said was fresh outta 46

ur average is a.ss...

stop laughing at what u say...NOBODY laughs with you, just @ you.
 6 years ago '06        #308
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
No I like them because I like them. Obviously other people thought they were dope too. The fact that you didn't is your opinion but that's cool--you have your opinion, you have mine. I called you a hater because the whole thing stemmed from you randomly saying how everyone sucks bangas d!ck and blah blah blah. It was outta no where--that's some hater sh*t right there. You sounded and still sound real angry for this to be the kicks section.

i swear Boxden harbors some of the most emotional men i've come across in my adult life.
right, i was trying to figure out who the fu*k asked for his opinion on me...n*gga is a girl...i really think that n*gga is an a bi*ch i one off'd or something
 6 years ago '06        #309
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
Ay! I ordered from that spot that sent you the III's you posted. Got em in like 2 days, 100% legit. Didn't know they were DMV folks
oh yeah...thats my n*gga, good people right there. glad u had satisfactory transaction with him
 08-21-2012, 01:50 PM         #310
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt u comin out here in the summer tho
 6 years ago '06        #311
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
ok man, thats what it is. you got it, lol. It's clear you take this online sh*t to serious tho. That's all i was sayin

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 08-21-2012 at 02:22 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #312
space
space
 ATLien2g2 said:
so you wasn't up at 7am talking about me this morning lol. you started this sh*t back up dumb a.ss n*gga. you see i didn't say sh*t back to you yesterday. you a fu*k n*gga & you try to play gangsta that's my problem with you. if i was anywhere within a 100 mile of you i would of seen if you was bout that gangsta sh*t you be tryin to kick to rugby.

i slowed down on the posting cause everytime i posted something you had something to say. i posted a shoe a minute ago and you come in talking bout why my leg up on a pool table then somebody else posted the same shoe then you said it was dope. n*gga don't even keep it 100 if you don't like me ok cool but don't lie and say my sh*t wack. last fit

[pic - click to view]

fu*k this sh*t though, we'll never meet anyway so don't speak on me no more and i won't speak on you.
i made u mad...

job done..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #313
space
space
for the record...i only talk sh*t cause i can actually f!ght...

3 years of amateur boxing
1 year & counting of amatuer MMA

you wan come test the rocket launcher!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #315
space
space
 pufntrees718 said:
lmao
i think its a quick strike
 6 years ago '04        #316
space
space
are these the same one banga has or they some diff ones kus his dont look suede on the side almost look like flywire on his idk
 08-21-2012, 03:58 PM         #317
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLien2g2 said:
nope that was atldopeboi
oh yeah thats right
my fault
 08-21-2012, 04:25 PM         #318
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Tune Banga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 08-21-2012, 04:26 PM         #319
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FiYa.........
 6 years ago '05        #320
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
Kalon posted 2010s (I think)

Def posted the Hyperfuses that come out Saturday (I think)
Home      

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago