August 2012 - Post Your Pickups

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #701
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 NYC-Banga said:

the n*gga just said "i live this life" what life is that? the life of having to breakdown a n*gga picture to see if he worth f!ghting?

if a n*gga fu*k your bi*ch and u find out and you wanna fu*k the n*gga up, u gon text the n*gga from your bi*ch phone demanding a pic to see if he worth going after to fu*k him up

fu*k that, if you bout that life, you gon go see a n*gga regardless if you wanna fu*k him up, that n*gga just too pus*y to really be about that life
This is very true.

I have an idea. Im thinking boxden f!ght club??? Everyone in the Gear section meets and friendly f!ghts than we all compliment eachothers kicks after???
 5 years ago '07        #702
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 NYC-Banga said:
who the fu*k said anything about surprising...i gave the n*gga the blueprint...hit me up when he touchdown in nyc through a dm...pass me his number or ill pass mine..turn on location...we meet up and ill knock the skin off his skull

why the fu*k would i wanna show a picture of my face on a forum or TO this n*gga personally...just in case he get in his hoe a.ss feelings and wanna call the cops after i fu*k him up and get me locked up and show them my pic

what if i rock this n*gga and he fall and bust his head on the pavement and dies...least if they aint no pic of me on the forum or a dm...i got a better chance of leaving the n*gga leaking and hop on a flight somewhere and lay low for a awhile till sh*t dies down...

the n*gga just said "i live this life" what life is that? the life of having to breakdown a n*gga picture to see if he worth f!ghting?

if a n*gga fu*k your bi*ch and u find out and you wanna fu*k the n*gga up, u gon text the n*gga from your bi*ch phone demanding a pic to see if he worth going after to fu*k him up

fu*k that, if you bout that life, you gon go see a n*gga regardless if you wanna fu*k him up, that n*gga just too pus*y to really be about that life

man fu*k y'all

If you know u can kick this n*ggas a.ss and u saying u would whoop his a.ss and worldstar it and all the extra sh*t everything in BOLD don't make sense ....correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the purpose of the picture is to see what u look like to beat u the fu*k up when he saw u wherever u meet up??? I'm sure this n*gga aint asking u for a full body glamour shot B...so a picture of ya face aint gon hurt the situation......and making excuses to not do it is unstandable if u think he just wanna clown u instead of f!ghting u in the first place.....only u know why

if a n*gga fu*k ya bi*ch and u bout to go fu*k dude up... ya bi*ch can easily tell u what he look like tho and ur gonna ask her??? this n*gga aint got sh*t to go by but some avatar images of random bi*ches wit stickers on wit ya name on it ..the playing field ain't even...u n*ggas might as well ignore each other its a stalemate
 5 years ago '07        #703
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #704
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 NYC-Banga said:
you wont do sh*t...ur a fu*king clown...i'll fu*king drop you where you stand, rob you, take ur bus pass and throw that sh*ts in the sewer drain after im done with you.
Fixed.

Dray said:
Rugby you wanna be a volunteer fam

[pic - click to view]

The 9 or the 45 your choice

Doubt I would miss your a.ss
Need to tighten them groups up partner, work on that trigger control..
 08-24-2012, 02:48 PM         #705
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
lmao aks got a riddim for every subject!!
Yuh dun kno

5 years ago '06        #706
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 dipset121 said:
If you know u can kick this n*ggas a.ss and u saying u would whoop his a.ss and worldstar it and all the extra sh*t everything in BOLD don't make sense ....correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the purpose of the picture is to see what u look like to beat u the fu*k up when he saw u wherever u meet up??? I'm sure this n*gga aint asking u for a full body glamour shot B...so a picture of ya face aint gon hurt the situation......and making excuses to not do it is unstandable if u think he just wanna clown u instead of f!ghting u in the first place.....only u know why

if a n*gga fu*k ya bi*ch and u bout to go fu*k dude up... ya bi*ch can easily tell u what he look like tho and ur gonna ask her??? this n*gga aint got sh*t to go by but some avatar images of random bi*ches wit stickers on wit ya name on it ..the playing field ain't even...u n*ggas might as well ignore each other its a stalemate
n*gga wtf are you rambling about and why the fu*k u still talking to me bout some sh*t that dont involve you, u wanna get ur jaw rocked too?

im sick of you fu*kboys on here, real talk.
 5 years ago '06        #707
space
space
 RLRugby said:
Yo its obvious that slime doesnt want to get it poppin

Lets dead this sh*t

He doesnt want to post his piccause he knows it wont match his persona

Im still dying from his imaginary armed robbery charge
better follow directions and not fu*king quote me bi*ch
 5 years ago '06        #708
space
space
real talk, im done with this n*gga rugby, i been calling this n*gga out since last summer

when he called me out and gave me a street name that was over 15 miles long and no cross street...

he's all talk..so im done with that fraud a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '07        #709
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
n*gga wtf are you rambling about and why the fu*k u still talking to me bout some sh*t that dont involve you, u wanna get ur jaw rocked too?

im sick of you fu*kboys on here, real talk.
ur really mad...u better not be butt hurt right now....cuz im not cosigning this bi*chassness
U get emotional about sh*t like a bi*ch I swear.....n*gga its the internet go put ya epad on and relax...
u not doing sh*t u a n*gga that scream online.... ...why the fu*k are u letting n*ggas font get to u ....go get some pus*y and log off .......im done wit the back and fourth though...whistles and walks away

Last edited by dipset121; 08-24-2012 at 04:27 PM..
 08-24-2012, 05:06 PM         #710
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both of yuh stop it.......seriously
 5 years ago '05        #711
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
ANY ONE WANTS GMP 7's ONLY ...LET ME KNW SZ 11

Last edited by BronxBombers; 08-24-2012 at 05:15 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #712
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 204 204
Banga and Rugby are like fu*kin Mayweather and Pacquiao.
 08-24-2012, 05:40 PM         #713
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ayoking said:
 08-24-2012, 05:45 PM         #714
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ayoking said:
 5 years ago '11        #715
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
What should i be paying for galaxy kd ?
 5 years ago '05        #716
space
space
 I k!ll TREES said:
What should i be paying for galaxy kd ?
No More Than 250
 5 years ago '04        #717
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
i take a half size bigger in KD's, fatboy feet
 08-24-2012, 06:30 PM         #718
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
ANY ONE WANTS GMP 7's ONLY ...LET ME KNW SZ 11
how much
 5 years ago '05        #719
space
space
 pufntrees718 said:
how much
Trade Me dem Hares
 5 years ago '11        #720
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 14 14
 ayoking said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy