Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #661
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Kalon said:

Hurricane Issac might come here.

we gon drown again

[pic - click to view]

Jk bruh be safe
 5 years ago '11        #662
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,314 | Props total: 25142 25142
Rugby you wanna be a volunteer fam

[pic - click to view]

The 9 or the 45 your choice

Doubt I would miss your a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #663
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,527 | Props total: 43700 43700
 Bronxbombers said:
Serious Question When Will You Agree Kyrie Is Better Than Wall
when will you get off my d!ck? and stop posting in every Wall/Wizards thread. are you even a cavs fan? time to grow up son.

but im not gonna arue with you in the kicks section. you wanna debate me like a man, see me in the SC.

and come with something more than Cavs pg >>> Wall, so i know you're serious.
 5 years ago '04        #664
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
that would suck to lose $4000 in shoes but its just shoes.
 5 years ago '05        #665
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2451 2451
 st21 said:
when will you get off my d!ck? and stop posting in every Wall/Wizards thread. are you even a cavs fan? time to grow up son.

but im not gonna arue with you in the kicks section. you wanna debate me like a man, see me in the SC.

and come with something more than Cavs pg >>> Wall, so i know you're serious.
Didnt Read

Kyrie>>>>> Wall
 5 years ago '07        #666
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,527 | Props total: 43700 43700
ignore listed...
 5 years ago '04        #667
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,052 | Props total: 4764 4764
 Kalon said:
u better public storage that sh*t and get good insurance

5 years ago '05        #668
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2451 2451
 Kalon said:
Ship Them To Me

...Ill Take Good Care Of Them All ...Especially Those Galaxy KD

Last edited by BronxBombers; 08-23-2012 at 09:47 PM..
 08-23-2012, 09:55 PM         #669
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ill Contribute.But then again bx got the most hate in this thread

[pic - click to view]

08-23-2012, 09:56 PM         #670
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kalon said:
stay safe Kalon
 5 years ago '07        #671
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 RLRugby said:
word so u co signing that sh*t...

lemme ask u this

would u meet up to smack the sh*t outta a n*gga that wont show what he look like

not that he cant....but that he scared to show his identity

the motherfu*kin answer is no

that bi*ch a.ss n*gga wont show what he look like cause he wont match the talk his nerd a.ss put out there
I don't even know u homie but I feel like u being trolled n*gga...Any real n*gga know that ain't nobody gon go outta they hometown to some other n*gga hometown to meet up in some random a.ss spot without knowing wtf he look like... real talk no n*ggas gonna do that nut a.ss sh*t ....as a matter of fact that sh*t sound suspect as fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #672
space
space
 dipset121 said:
I don't even know u homie but I feel like u being trolled n*gga...Any real n*gga know that ain't nobody gon go outta they hometown to some other n*gga hometown to meet up in some random a.ss spot without knowing wtf he look like... real talk no n*ggas gonna do that nut a.ss sh*t ....as a matter of fact that sh*t sound suspect as fu*k

5 years ago '04        #673
space
space
 RLRugby said:
u right

im done with this back and forth sh*t

im a real n*gga

he not

i really live this sh*t

he doesnt lol
 5 years ago '05        #674
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 dipset121 said:
The question i have is why does it matter what he looks like? People who are really about that life like on a real level dont give a fu*k what a person looks like??? Big small white black doesnt matter. Let me explain...
Holla gave rugby his adress. If rugby was really "bout that life" like he claims. He woulda went to the adress with his boys or by himself doesnt matter he would of done something...sh*t i mean he could have egged hollas house and id have more respect than doing absolutley nothing BUT he didnt because lets be real, the people who are really "bout that life" are in jail or they at least arent on boxden.

And to Rugby stop being such a lame and asking to see peoples pictures.
Just because you exposed yourself and you happen to look like if Donatello had s3x with Star Jones (circa 2002) doesnt mean that other people need to post there faces.
 5 years ago '07        #675
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
The question i have is why does it matter what he looks like? People who are really about that life like on a real level dont give a fu*k what a person looks like??? Big small white black doesnt matter...
listen u digging to deep to keep it funky wit u it sounds dumb as sh*t think about this......"you gon drive to some random a.ss city to meet up wit a n*gga that wanna f!ght you" right and he talking all this tuff tony sh*t but don't wanna show u his face so when u see him coming u cant go right up in his snot box??? the fu*k this ain't christmas n*gga fu*k u tryna surprise n*ggas for thats what is suspect and u know it is nobody but a sucker or a bi*ch gon drive 60 miles for a blind date.....I just laid the blueprint and u tell me how Im wrong???

read the part in quotes twice
 5 years ago '11        #676
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
you so pus*y ruglie

you so suspect searching for male faces

passed by them bullets with the quickness though

bang bang

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #677
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
The question i have is why does it matter what he looks like? People who are really about that life like on a real level dont give a fu*k what a person looks like??? Big small white black doesnt matter. Let me explain...
Holla gave rugby his adress. If rugby was really "bout that life" like he claims. He woulda went to the adress with his boys or by himself doesnt matter he would of done something...sh*t i mean he could have egged hollas house and id have more respect than doing absolutley nothing BUT he didnt because lets be real, the people who are really "bout that life" are in jail or they at least arent on boxden.

And to Rugby stop being such a lame and asking to see peoples pictures.
Just because you exposed yourself and you happen to look like if Donatello had s3x with Star Jones (circa 2002) doesnt mean that other people need to post there faces.
cant cosign this its to meet up supposed shoot a fair ,,,,dude knows exactly who u are and what u drive u a sitting duck soon as u step foot in his city, and he knows it a fair one it has no advantages give a fu*k what u bout u (cant be prepared for any and everything at all times its just not possible (2pac) (biggie) countless homies of mine)....and people dats bout dat life... some were about that life, and now they dead

lets be real everybody typing that sh*t kus its easy to type but lets be honest everybody who ever typed some hot sh*t aint really the person they claim, and cant back it up...and this aint a slug @ banga or holla kus i dont know them @ all just my opinion!

hope this is clearer! Dray lmao!

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 08-24-2012 at 01:50 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #678
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
cant cosign this its to meet up supposed shoot a fair ,,,,dude knows exactly who u are and what u drive u a sitting duck soon as u step foot in his city, and he knows it a fair one it has no advantages give a fu*k what u bout u (cant be prepared for any and everything at all times its just not possible (2pac) (biggie) countless homies of mine)....and people dat bout dat life also some were about that life and now they dead

lets be real everybody typing that sh*t kus its easy to type but lets be honest everybody who ever typed some hot sh*t aint really the person they claim and cant back it up...and this aint a slug @ banga or holla kus i dont know them @ all just my opinion!

Last edited by dipset121; 08-24-2012 at 01:23 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #679
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
man UF4 I fu*k with but for some reason I can just never understand what UF4 says,I really try aswell literally like

"and people dat bout dat life also some were about that life and now they dead"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #680
space
space
 Dray said:
man UF4 I fu*k with but for some reason I can just never understand what UF4 says,I really try aswell literally like

"and people dat bout dat life,... some were about that life!!! and now they dead"

[pic - click to view]

better !!! sorry i dont get on the internet to be grammatically correct 100 % of the time im not bout to proof read bx post
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy