Jul 31 - Photo of boy in public housing with an iPad prompts debate over what the poor should have

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
64 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
What if his mom bust her a.ss to get the kid one?!? Its not like buddy is whipping a Porsche 911 or something. He could actually be using this for educational uses. sh*t even schools are giving these to students these days.
 5 years ago '10        #102
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 chi town hustla said:
you work at a bank
so are you just as feed up with the banking system and their practices
who abused the system more than wall street
you might as well say you are just feed up with america
cooperations with their tax breaks that already makes hundreds of millions that outsource their jobs to foreign companies so they dont have to pay the min. wage but still profit off the american consumer
abuse the system the system was built on abuse
once again dont hate the player hate the game
Trust me. I'm disgusted by A LOT of the practices that I have to comply with at work. There's a lot of sneaky stuff that goes on, but that's another story for another day.

Kingme said:
But you aren't sick of millionaires hiding billions of money tax free over seas while taking advantage of the fair share of taxes you pay?
Never said I thought that I think it's fair when rich people play the system. Wrong is wrong. When somebody makes a thread about that, I'd be happy to contribute to that too..

I think wrong is wrong. Whether it be rich or poor. Just because somebody is rich, it doesn't make their wrong better or worse than those of a poor person.
 5 years ago '05        #103
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,135 | Props total: 19820 19820
 TheMindOf said:
Trust me. I'm disgusted by A LOT of the practices that I have to comply with at work. There's a lot of sneaky stuff that goes on, but that's another story for another day.

Never said I thought that I think it's fair when rich people play the system. Wrong is wrong. When somebody makes a thread about that, I'd be happy to contribute to that too..

I think wrong is wrong. Whether it be rich or poor. Just because somebody is rich, it doesn't make their wrong better or worse than those of a poor person.
so basically you just hate america.................
 5 years ago '07        #104
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 TheMindOf said:

Now see this where we have a fundamental disagreement,when rich people play the system its worse, cause they don't just get a few hundred bucks they don't need/qualify for. They get MILLIONS of dollars they don't need/qualify for, they then take small portions of their money to purchase politicians. They buy these guys and I can't even pretend to be surprised, because the amount of money they spend seems like a lot, but in the grand scheme of things its a chump change, cause the returns they get from the politicians are enormous, in the way of tax cuts etc. and just outta curiosity what bank do you work @?
 5 years ago '05        #105
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Now see this where we have a fundamental disagreement,when rich people play the system its worse, cause they don't just get a few hundred bucks they don't need/qualify for. They get MILLIONS of dollars they don't need/qualify for, they then take small portions of their money to purchase politicians. They buy these guys and I can't even pretend to be surprised, because the amount of money they spend seems like a lot, but in the grand scheme of things its a chump change, cause the returns they get from the politicians are enormous, in the way of tax cuts etc. and just outta curiosity what bank do you work @?
if im guessing man he works at b.o.a.

Last edited by chi town hustla; 08-02-2012 at 01:04 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #106
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
so basically you just hate america.................
I think America is the greatest country in the world. Im afforded to opportunity to get up and go to work, so I can put in the work to make something of myself.

The same cannot be said about a lot of countries (especially being a black man). As much as people bi*ch and moan, I think people tend to forget what the rest of the world is like.

It gets me mad when I see people throw their lives away or settle for being a product of the government system.

People would rather not take school seriously, have a bunch of kids and live check to check, as opposed to going out and getting it.
 5 years ago '10        #107
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
if im guessing man he works b.o.a.

08-02-2012, 01:11 AM         #108
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Duck tales.

What kind of house and where is it that your mortgage is only $800? You must live in the middle of nowhere or have a shack.

News flash you already pay high school taxes, that doesn't just start when you have kids of age.

You a fool if you don't think poor people have to get student loans for college, grants come with grades.

You should get a better job, your insurance plan sucks.

You pay $800 a month for food? You must be a fat boy, try Costco. Welfare don't even give out $800 a month in food stamps.

You think welfare is better than your minimum wage bank attendant job, sucks to be you, I see why you mad.
The great thing about this thread is you can tell from all the bruised ego's which boxden posters are gaming the system.

My mortgage is so low because I already owned my house but I had to refinance to do repairs after we had a flood. FEMA only helps the poor not the middle class.

No sh*t genius. I said people on welfare never have to pay school taxes, I get r*ped yearly in school taxes even though I don't even have any kids

I didn't say they handed out free educations to retards. I said poor people get grants middle class kids don't. If I have a 4.0 and a poor kid has a 4.0 I get to take on thousands of dollars in debt, they get to go for free.

Medicare must be nice. Since the Obama plan started to form most private employers switched to insurance plans that fu*k their employees and save them money. Only public sector jobs still have fantastic benefits. Two years ago I had full dental, full eye care, no deductible, now thats all gone. And guess what, that's what you will get to enjoy when Obama care comes into effect and even your bum a.ss has to pay for insurance.

No its called having a family to feed. I don't even know what the fu*k a Costco is, I'm guessing its like Walmart. We don't have that sh*t here. We have Wegmans and Wise.

I didn't say it was better. Its for bums. My point was that welfare shouldn't exist. You get almost 6 months of unemployment. That should be enough to get anyone back up on their feet. If you can't afford to have kids then don't have them. Condoms and abortions are free in this country, theres no fu*kin excuse to sh*t out 6 kids you can't feed on your own. I shouldn't have to pay for your mistake because I'm the responsible one.

And all you fu*ks who try to act like what I'm saying is lies. I know people just like you. I know what you get. The free cell phones and sh*t. The free child care. So you can go fu*k yourself with that 'we don't get that much' bullsh*t. Besides the ones of you who are really scamming the system, most of you are pulling multiple checks with disability on the side like the scumbag Russians here do.
 5 years ago '05        #109
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
The great thing about this thread is you can tell from all the bruised ego's which boxden posters are gaming the system.

My mortgage is so low because I already owned my house but I had to refinance to do repairs after we had a flood. FEMA only helps the poor not the middle class.

No sh*t genius. I said people on welfare never have to pay school taxes, I get r*ped yearly in school taxes even though I don't even have any kids

I didn't say they handed out free educations to retards. I said poor people get grants middle class kids don't. If I have a 4.0 and a poor kid has a 4.0 I get to take on thousands of dollars in debt, they get to go for free.

Medicare must be nice. Since the Obama plan started to form most private employers switched to insurance plans that fu*k their employees and save them money. Only public sector jobs still have fantastic benefits. Two years ago I had full dental, full eye care, no deductible, now thats all gone. And guess what, that's what you will get to enjoy when Obama care comes into effect and even your bum a.ss has to pay for insurance.

No its called having a family to feed. I don't even know what the fu*k a Costco is, I'm guessing its like Walmart. We don't have that sh*t here. We have Wegmans and Wise.

I didn't say it was better. Its for bums. My point was that welfare shouldn't exist. You get almost 6 months of unemployment. That should be enough to get anyone back up on their feet. If you can't afford to have kids then don't have them. Condoms and abortions are free in this country, theres no fu*kin excuse to sh*t out 6 kids you can't feed on your own. I shouldn't have to pay for your mistake because I'm the responsible one.

And all you fu*ks who try to act like what I'm saying is lies. I know people just like you. I know what you get. The free cell phones and sh*t. The free child care. So you can go fu*k yourself with that 'we don't get that much' bullsh*t. Besides the ones of you who are really scamming the system, most of you are pulling multiple checks with disability on the side like the scumbag Russians here do.
dude you really need to look for a better job
 5 years ago '07        #110
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

You work for BOA? They are one of the worst. lol
 5 years ago '07        #111
space
space
 Apostrophe said:

U dont have costco? that sucks lol. Its like Sams Club, bulk stores. you dont have those?
 5 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
U dont have costco? that sucks lol. Its like Sams Club, bulk stores. you dont have those?
his broke a.ss cant afford the membership dues

but i know people own welfare that can and buy pops,chips,and candy wholesale from there and double their money with a candy store out their house

Last edited by chi town hustla; 08-02-2012 at 01:46 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #113
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
My niece goes to an art school(Middle School) and they have iPads for their daily work. Now what I don't agree with is luxury furniture and clothes(Thats authentic) and you want government a.ssistance all the time. Sorry Tax payer complaint
 5 years ago '11        #114
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
I hope all you outraged i pay for your dinner f*ggits,

are just as mad at wall street and politicians. Poor

people get basic things for a couple 100 dollars and

the rich are fu*king you in 10 different positions for

100s of thousands and millions.And the middle class

fighfing for rich peoples money rights is always

funny, have fun waiting for their offshore dollars to

trickle down to the economy.
 08-02-2012, 08:10 AM         #115
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too many instances to name of how the kid got one, another instance of attacking the poor for being poor though, nothing more......nothing less.........
 08-02-2012, 08:12 AM         #116
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This just scream racism. I know someone living in a trailer who has shown me 60k in cash, and I bet most of these motherfu*kers on BX don't have that type of cash saved up. fu*k trying to fake it until you make it, who the fu*k want to pay on a fu*king mortgage for 15 or 30 years?

Just because you live in a poor area that doesn't mean you can't save money and you are stuck there. Maybe more people should try living below their means. Man, let that kid fu*k with that iPad and learn something.
 08-02-2012, 08:13 AM         #117
mk88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kat717 said:
My niece goes to an art school(Middle School) and they have iPads for their daily work. Now what I don't agree with is luxury furniture and clothes(Thats authentic) and you want government a.ssistance all the time. Sorry Tax payer complaint
Yup, I know a few little homies in Chi town that go to elementary school and do their homework and everything on iPads that the school gives them. They a.ssign them one in the beginning of the year, then they have to return it at the end of the school year.
 5 years ago '04        #118
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
straight up diversionary bullsh*t. meanwhile, the building nearby gets imploded and the dust/particles drift right over to the housing project AND that little boy.

but on some for real sh*t, being poor should not limit the access you have to resources and technology. i remember growing up as a kid and my mom bought the encyclopedia britannica books for us and it was like 30 different books. but we used them sh*ts to do papers for school. later on we got a used computer and that sh*t helped out a lot because back in the day you either had to know someone with a computer who would let you use it or go to the library.

who knows what the kid is doing on the iPad but he's getting a chance to explore something that he's probably only heard about before or saw on TV. but he's young enough to probably learn about the iPad quickly and maybe would wanna build some apps and get his bread up.

bottom line is that these fukkin snobs/bigots wanna act like they should have the "exclusive" on everything when 99% of the sh*t they own (thats not food) is mass produced by broke a.ss kids in China for a crazy markup. no point in acting like you got some exclusive sh*t when anyone can cop it at Best Buy.
 5 years ago '06        #119
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 Apostrophe said:

wait you paid off your house but are complaing about student loans? You don't have kids but you got a family to feed? Put it together, you work at the drive thru window of a bank and live at home with your lazy fat parents who make you pay $800 a month in rent and pay for their meals. I know why you mad, put your parents on welfare and move out.
 08-02-2012, 09:01 AM         #120
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

more and more true everyday right bx

this what america is all about - the have's and the have not's

white american men in power will do any and eveything to keep it that way

thats why they are the most evil race of people the earth has ever seen

look at their history and how could any one be shocked

Last edited by bigree61; 08-02-2012 at 09:05 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago