So Lil Scrappy just confirmed GUCCI MANE IS BIPOLAR..

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
6224 pageviews
25 comments

Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,327 | Props total: 25147 25147
So Lil Scrappy just confirmed GUCCI MANE IS BIPOLAR..

like we all didn't know this though..but on a serious note he better be on medicationimage

no wonder gucci beat so many cases..them medical issues are a gift in courtimage

even jeezy was like image trying to explain how gucci just all of a sudden flipped his mood and dissed him,but everything was good face to face.

[video - click to view]

25 comments for "So Lil Scrappy just confirmed GUCCI MANE IS BIPOLAR.."

5 years ago '10        #2
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199

[pic - click to view]

"i took diamond from scrappy, but that was back in the day"
 5 years ago '11        #3
Dray 1187 heat pts1187 OP
space
space
 Delbert Mengel said:

[pic - click to view]

"i took diamond from scrappy, but that was back in the day"
like last year didn't it go around that gucci slapped scrappy at velvet but then a video never came
 5 years ago '10        #4
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 5 years ago '11        #5
space
space
1:58

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #6
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
well, he is a polar bear

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #7
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Dray said:
1:58

His main vein was there & Mac Breezy was way outta line.
 5 years ago '11        #8
space
space
 GameTheory said:
Well he DID kick that chick out the whip... lol
forgot about that

The 36-year-old alleged victim, says that though she had never met Gucci before, she was familiar with him as an artist, so she agreed to go with him. After they began driving for a bit, she realized that he wasn’t taking her to breakfast so she asked him “where are we going”. Gucci allegedly told her that he wanted to go to a hotel and that he had $150. The woman refused and told him, “take me back to the mall, I can make my own money”.

Reportedly, while the vehicle was still in motion, Gucci leaned over and opened the passenger door, then attempted to push her out of the Hummer. When he got off the highway and onto the shoulder, he was able to push her out of the vehicle while it was still moving. The woman was later taken to an Atlanta Medical Center where she was treated for soreness and pain.

[pic - click to view]

07-31-2012, 06:16 PM         #9
Freshtildeath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope interview
 5 years ago '04        #10
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2957 2957
Am I the only one that hates hearing this n*gga talk?!?! How many fu*kin times does he have to say "ya feel me"?!?!?!?!? I mean he ends EVERY damn sentence with that sh*t and sometimes doubles up in a sentence with it. Ive noticed this on a few of his interviews. He needs to get with a publicist

Btw, he was trying to talk his baby mama into taking a lump sum of $3,000 for child support but if those jewels are real, im sure they are worth more than that. Especially if the stones are close to quality. I mean im sure he isnt rocking any vvs's but still. And 2-3 rings on his fingers. I mean come the fu*k on. Take care of your child!!! What is 3,000 gonna do?!? Pay 6months of day care and a month or two worth of food?!?! This is why n*ggas get put on those papers by their baby mamas in the first place. If you treat her with some respect and actually take care of your child, most dudes wont be on child support but since they want to be jerks and think the mother is just trying to r*pe their pocket, they a.ss get put on papers and actually have the nerve to get mad smh.
 5 years ago '11        #11
space
space
 mistatnn said:
Am I the only one that hates hearing this n*gga talk?!?! How many fu*kin times does he have to say "ya feel me"?!?!?!?!? I mean he ends EVERY damn sentence with that sh*t and sometimes doubles up in a sentence with it. Ive noticed this on a few of his interviews. He needs to get with a publicist

Btw, he was trying to talk his baby mama into taking a lump sum of $3,000 for child support but if those jewels are real, im sure they are worth more than that. Especially if the stones are close to quality. I mean im sure he isnt rocking any vvs's but still. And 2-3 rings on his fingers. I mean come the fu*k on. Take care of your child!!! What is 3,000 gonna do?!? Pay 6months of day care and a month or two worth of food?!?! This is why n*ggas get put on those papers by their baby mamas in the first place. If you treat her with some respect and actually take care of your child, most dudes wont be on child support but since they want to be jerks and think the mother is just trying to r*pe their pocket, they a.ss get put on papers and actually have the nerve to get mad smh.
you went in though
 5 years ago '04        #12
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1041 1041
 mistatnn said:

ayo why they gon treat they seeds and the earth that birthed them with respect? they didnt grow up seeing that kind of family. its only natural these new money dont know how to act.

unless you done went thru exactly the same course of life as the next n*gga, dont expect him to do what YOU would do. that will only lead to disappointment and frustration my brother
 5 years ago '04        #13
Nza 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 7 7
Lil Scrappy keeps wearing that fake knock off Gucci Polo. He needs to switch up, not have the same thing on from Love and Hiphop
 08-01-2012, 05:09 AM         #14
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nza said:
Lil Scrappy keeps wearing that fake knock off Gucci Polo. He needs to switch up, not have the same thing on from Love and Hiphop
Lmao I noticed that he always got them damn fake chains on and that Gucci sh*tt
 08-01-2012, 08:12 AM         #15
Freshtildeath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legit1 said:
this n*gga scrappy built like Crunch Bandicoot
 5 years ago '12        #16
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
 Flash Kick said:
Chief Keef got more clothes than this n*gga

5 years ago '08        #17
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 Legit1 said:
this n*gga scrappy built like Crunch Bandicoot

Last edited by The N; 08-01-2012 at 12:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #18
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
top 10 mean mug DOA
 5 years ago '10        #19
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
lil scrappy needs a smiley
 5 years ago '04        #20
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2957 2957
 xbossxplayax said:
ayo why they gon treat they seeds and the earth that birthed them with respect? they didnt grow up seeing that kind of family. its only natural these new money dont know how to act.

unless you done went thru exactly the same course of life as the next n*gga, dont expect him to do what YOU would do. that will only lead to disappointment and frustration my brother
Thats still a poor excuse to me! I know dudes that grew up without fathers that are there for their kids even though they arent with the baby mothers. Just thinking that paying child support is enough for a kid is the sucker way out!
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy