"Freeway" Rick Ross Says He Stopped Suge Knight & Others From Confronting Rick Ross

most viewed right now
 63
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #141
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,170 | Props total: 19885 19885
 Cutty Olds said:
Let me put my right foot in the game now....



Free Larry Hoover for fu*king what?!?? Man please....That n*gga is GOOD where he's at....his hands have as much blood on them as a damn African Warlord...
 timdog said:
this...
african warlord really you really going to go there why didnt you say as much blood as a u.s. president which one pick one......................


Last edited by chi town hustla; 08-01-2012 at 08:54 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #142
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
avatar space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 chi town hustla said:
african warlord really you really going to go there why didnt you say as much blood as a u.s. president which one pick one......................
president,warlord name it

you knowl the streets of chicago been full of murders do to gd
 5 years ago '05        #143
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,170 | Props total: 19885 19885
 timdog said:
president,warlord name it

you knowl the streets of chicago been full of murders do to gd
no it is due to guns and murderers just like every where in the world violence occurs but that is not what larry hoover is in federal prison for it had to do with 21st century vote organization
 5 years ago '07        #144
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
avatar space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 chi town hustla said:
no it is due to guns and murderers just like every where in the world violence occurs but that is not what larry hoover is in federal prison for it had to do with 21st century vote organization
larry is not a political prisoner thats a title he tries to use due to his incarceration

its funny larry had board members coming to see him when he was in state prison
 5 years ago '05        #145
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,170 | Props total: 19885 19885
 timdog said:
larry is not a political prisoner thats a title he tries to use due to his incarceration

its funny larry had board members coming to see him when he was in state prison
he had politicians come visit him when he was in state prison
 5 years ago '06        #146
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
I really don't even care about this sh*t.

I honesty don't think ross has tried or use the real rick ross life to sell records.

rozay used a legendary drug dealer's name as a rap name just like many others.

the man grew a beard and now he is using somebody else life.

is it all about the beard? if he didn't have the beard would this still be a problem?

all I see is rozay rapping about a drug dealer lifestyle just like alot of other rappers who have done the same.

do you ya'll think ross is the other rapper lying about what he raps about.

I think this comes down to the real rick ross being broke and wanting a pay cut.

If that is the case Michael Jackson should of trademarked his whole image because its muthafu*kas everyday making money off his image when he was alive.
 5 years ago '04        #147
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
Where's the damn video at? It's wack as hell that forbez keeps putting out previews to videos but it really wack to not drop the video when they say they going to drop it.
 5 years ago '07        #148
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 marcusaka50 said:
I really don't even care about this sh*t.

I honesty don't think ross has tried or use the real rick ross life to sell records.

rozay used a legendary drug dealer's name as a rap name just like many others.

the man grew a beard and now he is using somebody else life.

is it all about the beard? if he didn't have the beard would this still be a problem?

all I see is rozay rapping about a drug dealer lifestyle just like alot of other rappers who have done the same.

do you ya'll think ross is the other rapper lying about what he raps about.

I think this comes down to the real rick ross being broke and wanting a pay cut.

If that is the case Michael Jackson should of trademarked his whole image because its muthafu*kas everyday making money off his image when he was alive.
if u usin his name,then pay tha man
 08-02-2012, 05:42 PM         #149
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
Bottom line is real dudes don't respect Ross...they know he's a fraud. It's diff with 50 and Biggie cause they werent some C.O or frauds. They actually had some truth to what they rapped about
How can you speak for "real dudes" when you just another nameless/faceless avatar on the Internet? Who are you?

Real dudes fu*k with Ross on the daily and he got enough respect that all these so called real dudes you worship are hustling and doing music with him and ain't stepped in front of a camera or on a record to call him a C.O. or a fraud.


Stop trying so hard bruh.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy