"Freeway" Rick Ross Says He Stopped Suge Knight & Others From Confronting Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
119 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2012, 12:26 AM         #121
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seem like n*ggas trying to make this sh*t into a Down south/West coast war in the making with all this bullsh*t in here.

All I can I know is that Rozay doing sumthn to extremely right for all the hate he's catchn
 5 years ago '10        #122
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 chi town hustla said:
have you ever read up on larry hoover not a debate do some research about the politics behind him behind being charged with fedral crimes when he was up for parole in state and the person who commited the murder was paroled and larry hoover was not it is a lot to the story of why larry hoover is still locked up.

you can get some info from there and links to other

Free the BOS Larry Hoover

5 years ago '08        #123
jmack26 54 heat pts54
space
space
$576 | Props total: 281 281
no fly zone my a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #124
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 DesertEagle said:

[pic - click to view]

I remember I was lookin at All About the Benjamins and watched the Trina video on the extras part of the DVD and I saw Rozay on there and thought I guess this is before he took the persona of Freeway Ricky Ross...looks odd to see him without the beard and glasses
 5 years ago '07        #125
jrawmia305 
space
space
$113 | Props total: 1 1
Miami n*ggas dont see or give a fu*k about suge knight or l.a , and those little threats, at the end of the day with all the bread ross got, he can give 2 fu*ks...u think rick ross is scred of these old cats, C.C.C. BOYS FROM DADE DONT PLAY!! THEY GOT GUNS AND GOONS TOO!! WHO THE fu*k IS SUGE KNIGHT? n*gga THINKS HES LIKE THE BOOGIE MAN..LOL..BROKE a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '06        #126
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
next we will be hearing how he should get some money for "stopping" these other guys from k!lling him.
 5 years ago '04        #127
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2402 2402
 lilflip01 said:
Idk y dnt think rick ross got a rack of goons n each state, aint NOBODY gonna touch rozay lol n fu*k LA

keep thinking that............ anybody can get touched homeboy.
 08-01-2012, 10:11 AM         #128
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop dry snitchin Freeway ...Suge never stepped to yah
 5 years ago '04        #129
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6614 6614
 DesertEagle said:

[pic - click to view]

Let me put my right foot in the game now....

chi town hustla said:
have you ever read up on larry hoover not a debate do some research about the politics behind him behind being charged with fedral crimes when he was up for parole in state and the person who commited the murder was paroled and larry hoover was not it is a lot to the story of why larry hoover is still locked up.

you can get some info from there and links to other
Free Larry Hoover for fu*king what?!?? Man please....That n*gga is GOOD where he's at....his hands have as much blood on them as a damn African Warlord...

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 08-01-2012 at 10:30 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #130
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 jrawmia305 said:
Miami n*ggas dont see or give a fu*k about suge knight or l.a , and those little threats, at the end of the day with all the bread ross got, he can give 2 fu*ks...u think rick ross is scred of these old cats, C.C.C. BOYS FROM DADE DONT PLAY!! THEY GOT GUNS AND GOONS TOO!! WHO THE fu*k IS SUGE KNIGHT? n*gga THINKS HES LIKE THE BOOGIE MAN..LOL..BROKE a.ss n*gga.

calm down mane
 08-01-2012, 11:04 AM         #131
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
So nobody else is going to talk about how Ricky is straight snitching on Suge and other dudes? He's clearly stating that people are coming to him wanting to take care of this dude, and he's naming names?

That doesn't sound like that adheres to some street code to me.
There is NO street code, these motherfu*kers are nothing but entertainers.......... the most rick ross can do is put a hurtin on a all you can eat buffet and a lazy boy recliner and thats about it. as fir the rest of these cats that this other dude mentioned, im sure they wanted their names put out just so they can get a little lime light on this situation.
 5 years ago '10        #132
mixtapelive 271 heat pts271
space
space
space
$3,399 | Props total: 2466 2466
I've met this guy at an outreach before, he's a cool, wise person if you talk to him. He wants nothing but good for everyone... Looking at it from his perspective I guess it would be a hard pill to swallow when someone is using your name, has the same look as you and is the biggest thing in hip hop music right now.

Someone said that why doesn't he just make cameos and such, well I doubt Ross would want that? Why would he want people to know?
 5 years ago '08        #133
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17148 17148
Roberts is scared to talk about Ricky Ross
 08-01-2012, 12:44 PM         #134
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Against D Grain said:
This n*gga again Give this sh*t a rest bruh. Nobody doesn't give a fu*k that you're the real Rick Ross. This n*gga wants somebody to pay homage to him because he USED to have the bricks...

Nah cause he got an entertainer living his past life.
 5 years ago '09        #135
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1112 1112
Freeway Rick is broke now Truthfully, I feel like Rozay should of just gave him some money for using his name. That's the right thing to do. Give him a couple hundred grand because his name has made you a star.
 5 years ago '07        #136
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4811 4811
 Zaosyn said:
Freeway Rick is broke now Truthfully, I feel like Rozay should of just gave him some money for using his name. That's the right thing to do. Give him a couple hundred grand because his name has made you a star.
i agree wit this
 5 years ago '07        #137
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,458 | Props total: 14889 14889
 Cutty Olds said:

Free Larry Hoover for fu*king what?!?? Man please....That n*gga is GOOD where he's at....his hands have as much blood on them as a damn African Warlord...
this...
 5 years ago '10        #138
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
He was a CO

/thread

5 years ago '07        #139
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
Bottom line is real dudes don't respect Ross...they know he's a fraud. It's diff with 50 and Biggie cause they werent some C.O or frauds. They actually had some truth to what they rapped about
 08-01-2012, 03:34 PM         #140
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are yall gloriflieing or even repeating things a known snitch has said thats fu*king yall credibility or somewhat that yall even have, the guy is a known snitch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside James Franco Reading Bad Video Game Lines
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago