"Freeway" Rick Ross Says He Stopped Suge Knight & Others From Confronting Rick Ross

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Young Professa said:
couldn't have said it better myself
he didnt say anything good
 5 years ago '11        #102
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1261 1261
props to the OG Freeway. fu*k Rozay, that n*gga can get slumped head first in some riblets n ragu sauce for all i give a fu*k.
 5 years ago '08        #103
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah I saw this on YouTube last night and wondered when one of you G-Unit people would post it.

Rozay should just go by Rozay for his stage-name since people buy the records based on the music and not your nick-name....I'd give Freeway a Mill' so he could start a program for ex-offenders and at risk youth.
Tell that to 2 Chains
 5 years ago '09        #104
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
So this n*gga is snitching out here
 07-31-2012, 09:16 PM         #105
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
nah you right its called "Dry Snitching".. most these dudes arguing with you don't know sh*t about anything
Yeah I thought that's what it was, but wasn't 100% if that was Dry Snitching or not.
 5 years ago '07        #106
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
Calvin Lockhart, the Bahamian-American actor of stage and film with dashing good looks, was best known for the role of big-time gangster “Biggie Smalls” in the 1975 film Let’s Do It Again. Rapper Christopher Wallace took the alias from Lockhart’s character but a lawsuit forced him to change his stage name to Notorious B.I.G.

5 years ago '12        #107
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
 5 years ago '05        #108
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 1994Nuisance said:
Suge Knight is a bully, but he always getting knocked out
you was born the year sammy the bull went to witness protection...what u know about bullys?
 5 years ago '07        #109
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
 chi town hustla said:
you talking that black power with a white bi*ch as ur avatar ..... i think our ancestor would be ashamed of you ...........

and larry hoover is a political prisoner
 5 years ago '08        #110
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
say what u want about Suge but if your a.ss is in cali and in his presence instead of a keyboard you wouldnt say that!
 5 years ago '05        #111
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 1994Nuisance said:

Its called school

damnnn... in my day you wished your bully was IN school not OUT of school.
 5 years ago '12        #112
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11347 11347
g
 timdog said:
Calvin Lockhart, the Bahamian-American actor of stage and film with dashing good looks, was best known for the role of big-time gangster “Biggie Smalls” in the 1975 film Let’s Do It Again. Rapper Christopher Wallace took the alias from Lockhart’s character but a lawsuit forced him to change his stage name to Notorious B.I.G.

Biggy Smallz (Rapper)
Drik also known as Biggy Smallz (197? - 1994) was a Los Angeles rapper and songwriter known for the few collaborations he had with famed hip-hop producer Johnny J. He is the subject of Tupac Shakur's controversial tribute song “God Bless the Dead”. This person should not be confused with The Notorious B.I.G., who went by a similar name: Biggie Smalls

The rap moniker of Biggy Smallz has a striking resemblance to one of New York rap legend Christopher Wallace's (Notorious B.I.G.) aliases: Biggie Smalls. Before Wallace's mainstream rap career began, he rapped under this name. Biggy's companion Tupac Shakur reportedly requested Wallace to change his rap name from 'Biggie Smalls' to The Notorious B.I.G., his current one, when he was just an up-and-coming underground rapper. Wallace complied with this request, but by then his prior rap name 'Biggie Smalls' was already too reputable and well known to the public for the name change to be fully successful. To this day, many of Wallace's fans still refer to him as 'Biggie'. By the time he released his debut album Ready to Die in September 1994, Wallace's fame had completely overshadowed Biggy Smallz' rap career. It is believed that Biggy died around that time period.[1]
Biggy Smallz was mentioned in the 2Pac Greatest Hits track “God Bless the Dead”, in which Shakur paid his respects to a "Biggy Smallz" during the intro, saying:
Due to the name's similarities with Notorious B.I.G.'s alias, the overwhelming majority of Shakur's listeners took this as a shout-out to Christopher Wallace, who died a year prior to the song's official release. This generated a great deal of confusion due to the fact that the song was recorded in late 1994, before Shakur's imprisonment in February 1995. Subsequently, rumors claiming 2Pac's death was a hoax began surfacing. On Live Squad's official biography, however, this topic was brought up in order to clear up the rumors:
In addition to this, Biggy Smallz is often mistaken with Deon Evans, also known as Big D the Impossible. Evans (who is still alive) is a producer who had worked with Tupac Shakur on his earlier albums 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z..

)

Thats just one of many references, and like I said, this is the story I heard during that time period.
 5 years ago '05        #113
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 19788 19788
 timdog said:
and larry hoover is a political prisoner
have you ever read up on larry hoover not a debate do some research about the politics behind him behind being charged with fedral crimes when he was up for parole in state and the person who commited the murder was paroled and larry hoover was not it is a lot to the story of why larry hoover is still locked up.

you can get some info from there and links to other
 5 years ago '08        #114
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,901 | Props total: 3652 3652
 imtheman718 said:
not surprised, herd some chicago n*ggas was about to whoop this n*gga out
 5 years ago '06        #115
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 45 45
Why is he snitching on suge???
 5 years ago '04        #116
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 389 389
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah I saw this on YouTube last night and wondered when one of you G-Unit people would post it.

Rozay should just go by Rozay for his stage-name since people buy the records based on the music and not your nick-name....I'd give Freeway a Mill' so he could start a program for ex-offenders and at risk youth.
yeh... Rick Ross should just go by Rozay or some other name.. he's at a position where he doesnt need that name anymore...
 5 years ago '06        #117
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
This n*gga again Give this sh*t a rest bruh. Nobody doesn't give a fu*k that you're the real Rick Ross. This n*gga wants somebody to pay homage to him because he USED to have the bricks...
 5 years ago '04        #118
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
rozay - thank you freeway rick ross for saving my life!!!

HUGGGHHHH

this OG got loose lips.. if he has any dignity he'd know keeping hisself relevant by this type of moves is a no no not just in the streets but in basic level
 5 years ago '05        #119
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 19788 19788
you went from this
 44wade said:
biggie smalls was a new york street hustler that Christoper Wallace HIJACKED his name.

bet yall didnt know that.
to this
 44wade said:
g

Biggy Smallz (Rapper)
Drik also known as Biggy Smallz (197? - 1994) was a Los Angeles rapper and songwriter known for the few collaborations he had with famed hip-hop producer Johnny J. He is the subject of Tupac Shakur's controversial tribute song “God Bless the Dead”. This person should not be confused with The Notorious B.I.G., who went by a similar name: Biggie Smalls

The rap moniker of Biggy Smallz has a striking resemblance to one of New York rap legend Christopher Wallace's (Notorious B.I.G.) aliases: Biggie Smalls. Before Wallace's mainstream rap career began, he rapped under this name. Biggy's companion Tupac Shakur reportedly requested Wallace to change his rap name from 'Biggie Smalls' to The Notorious B.I.G., his current one, when he was just an up-and-coming underground rapper. Wallace complied with this request, but by then his prior rap name 'Biggie Smalls' was already too reputable and well known to the public for the name change to be fully successful. To this day, many of Wallace's fans still refer to him as 'Biggie'. By the time he released his debut album Ready to Die in September 1994, Wallace's fame had completely overshadowed Biggy Smallz' rap career. It is believed that Biggy died around that time period.[1]
Biggy Smallz was mentioned in the 2Pac Greatest Hits track “God Bless the Dead”, in which Shakur paid his respects to a "Biggy Smallz" during the intro, saying:
Due to the name's similarities with Notorious B.I.G.'s alias, the overwhelming majority of Shakur's listeners took this as a shout-out to Christopher Wallace, who died a year prior to the song's official release. This generated a great deal of confusion due to the fact that the song was recorded in late 1994, before Shakur's imprisonment in February 1995. Subsequently, rumors claiming 2Pac's death was a hoax began surfacing. On Live Squad's official biography, however, this topic was brought up in order to clear up the rumors:
In addition to this, Biggy Smallz is often mistaken with Deon Evans, also known as Big D the Impossible. Evans (who is still alive) is a producer who had worked with Tupac Shakur on his earlier albums 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z..

)

Thats just one of many references, and like I said, this is the story I heard during that time period.

you said the name was from a new york street hustlar this says he was a la music producer and rapper

what makes more sense he jacked a rapper name or he got his name from a gangster in a movie like damn near every rapper at that time was getting their names from gangsters in movies that is where the other dude you brought up probably got his name from
it also makes more sense that hollywood would sue him to make him change his name like the article said your article said nothing about that rapper filing a lawsuit

Calvin Lockhart, the Bahamian-American actor of stage and film with dashing good looks, was best known for the role of big-time gangster “Biggie Smalls” in the 1975 film Let’s Do It Again. Rapper Christopher Wallace took the alias from Lockhart’s character but a lawsuit forced him to change his stage name to Notorious B.I.G
 5 years ago '04        #120
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
My n*gga Rozay never gettin touced keep dreamin haters.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now